AMU Salary Slip online | Amu Pay Slip download | AMU Login
Check all important details related to the employee’s salary slip. How to log in and download the Salary Slip PDF file online. Check all information and the latest updates in this article.
How to Download AMU Salary Slip online?
The finance & Accounts department of Aligarh Muslim University is responsible to prepare the monthly Salary Slips of all Teaching and non-teaching staff. The finance & Account department prepares Leave Encashment, deduction of Income Tax, issues Form-16, reimbursement, performance appraisals, etc.
Please have a look at the below steps to download the Salary Slip.
Information required: Employees must have the below-mentioned information before proceeding to download their Payment Slip.
- Employee Id
- Login Password
AMU Salary Slip download process:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Open the AMU official website
First of all, All employees must open the official website of Aligarh Muslim University. The official website can be opened through the https://www.amu.ac.in/ link. If you click this link then the homepage of the AMU website will open on the computer screen.
Open the Login page
Now you will have to open the employee login page. There is a Login link located at the top of the AMU website home page. Click this link to open the Login form.
Login to the ESS portal
Now employees can log in through this login form. Please arrange your Employee Id and password if you don’t have one. Now enter your Employee Id and Password in the login form. After that enter the answer to the security question and click the Login button.
Open the Salary Slip download page
After login employees will be redirected to their control panel. Here click the Salary Slip link located on the left side.
Select Month and year
After clicking the Salary Slip link a new Salary Slip download page will appear on the right side. From this page, you can view and download your Monthly Salary Slip. Now select the Financial Year and the Month and click the Proceed button.
Download the Salary Slip PDF file
After clicking the Proceed button your Salary Slip will be displayed on the screen. Now you can easily print this Pay Slip or download the PDF file. Now right-click on the Salary Slip and select the Print link.
After that Click the Print button on the next page to take a print-out. If you want to download the PDF file then select Save as PDF in the destination option on the print screen and click the Print button.
How to reset an employee’s self-service password?
If you forgot your password then you can easily recover it through the official website. Please follow the below-given steps.
- Open the official website www.amu.ac.in and click the login link located at the top side.
- In the login form click the Forgot Password link. A password reset page will appear on the next screen.
- Now enter your Employee ID and click the Proceed button.
- After that, you will receive further instructions to make a new password.
- After creating a new password you can again login on to the portal.
How to check your leave balance?
Employees can also check the leave statement and find how many leaves are remaining in the financial year. Please check the below steps.
- Open the official AMU website and log in through the employee login link.
- After login, Click the Online leave statement link located on the left side.
- After that, you will have to select the financial year to view the leave statement. After selecting the financial year click the Proceed button.
- Your leave statement will appear on the right side of the employee self-service portal where you will get the information about your Earned Leaves, Detention Leave, and Half Pay Leave.
- There is a Print button located below the leave statement so that you can take a print-out also.
How to check online PF statements?
Online Provident Fund statement is also accessible through the Employee Self-Service Dashboard. Please check below how to view the PF statement.
- Open the official AMU website, click the login link, and log in using your employee Id and Password.
- After login click the Online PF Statement link located on the left side menu.
- You will see a PF statement download page on the right side. Now select the Financial year and click the Proceed button.
- PF Account statement for that financial year will be displayed on the right side. Now you can take a printout of this PF statement or download the PDF file on your device.
- Common Eligibility Test NRA CET
- Download e Aadhaar online
- NVSP portal-Download e-Voter ID Card online
- Check all mobile connections linked with your Aadhaar card
- Book online appointment to make a new Aadhaar Card, correction, update