Apna Khata Rajasthan | e-Dharti: District Jamabandi Nakal | Khasra number | Rajasthan Bhu Naksha | Bhulekh
In this post, we will try to give you all the information about the Rajasthan Apna Khet Apna Khata (e-Dharti) Portal launched by the Government of Rajasthan. Through this article, we will tell you important information like Jamabandi Nakal, Khasra Number, Khatauni, Rajasthan BhuNaksha, etc.
As you all know that the Indian government is working to implement all types of government schemes in digital form under the Digital India Scheme. The digitization of land records, Maps is also being done under the Digital India campaign.
अपना खाता राजस्थान आर्टिकल को हिंदी में पढ़ें
Table of contents:
- What is Apna Khata?
- Procedure for obtaining an online copy of Jamabandi Nakal / Mutation (नामांतरण)
- Copy fee
- How to apply for a Mutation (नामांतरण)?
- How to view the status of Mutation (नामांतरण)?
- E-Mitra login
- How to download Rajasthan Bhu Naksha (Land Map)?
- Rajasthan Apna Khata Mobile app download
- Procedure for logging in to Revenue Officer
- Frequently asked questions
The Digital India land records modernization program has been started with the objective of digitizing land records.
Different states have launched several schemes in their states under the Digital India Land Records Modernization Program. Moving in this direction, the Rajasthan government has also started a portal called Rajasthan (e-Dharti).
What is Apna Khata?
Apna Khata portal has been started by the Government of Rajasthan through which the digitization of land records will be done and all important information such as Khasra number, land map, Jamabandi copy, Bhu Naksha, etc. will be made available online.
Due to the land records being online, the information of the land, information of the landowner, etc. can be viewed by all the residents of Rajasthan. The government’s move to create an atmosphere of transparency is commendable.
Apna Khata portal has been started under the Digital India Land Records Modernization Program (DILRMP) Digital India Land Records Modernization Program (DILRMP) which comes under the Department of Land Resources.
First Land Reclamation Division, Land computerized records (CLR) and Strengthening of Revenue Administration and updating of land records had been implementing two Centrally Sponsored Schemes (called SRA and Yuelaar). The Union Cabinet merged both the schemes of Computerisation of Land Records (CLR) & Strengthening of Revenue Administration and Updating of Land Records (SRA & ULR) in a revised scheme called Digital India Land Records Modernization Program (DILRMP).
- SSO ID Rajasthan
- Shala Darpan Rajasthan
- Shala Darpan RajRMSA internship portal
- Shala Darpan Staff Corner
Purpose of Apna Khata e-dharti portal
The purpose of the Apna Khata portal of the Rajasthan government is to give information on land records to all people in digital form. Through Apnka Khata Portal, all the residents of Rajasthan can get all the information about their land while sitting at home.
The work of computerization of land records has also been started through this scheme. All the departments connected with land records are being connected to each other so that all the information can be made available online. Apart from this, the work of digitization of cadastral maps will also be completed soon.
Under this scheme, the works given below will be completed soon in all the districts.
- (A) Computerization of land records
- (B) Survey / retrospective survey
- (C) Computerization of registration
Benefits of the portal
- Due to the digitization of land records, all the information has become available online to the residents of Rajasthan.
- Now all residents can get information related to their land through their mobiles.
- Now the landowners will not have to visit the Tehsil or any other offices.
- Due to digitization, all kinds of tasks related to land records are now done faster than before and this saves a lot of time.
- All the residents of Rajasthan have benefitted from the digitization of land records.
|Also known as||Apna Khata|
|Developed by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Purpose of the portal||Digitizing land records|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Rajasthan|
Procedure for obtaining an online copy of Jamabandi Nakal / Mutation (नामांतरण)
The Rajasthan Government has provided the facility of downloading Jamabandi and Mutation (नामांतरण) copy on the portal. The facility can be used by all the residents of Rajasthan.
1 #: First of all you have to go to the official website apnakhata.raj.nic.in. On the official website, you will see a map of Rajasthan and an option to select a district on the right side.
2 #: Select your district on this page. You can select the district from the menu or you can click on your district on the map. After selecting the district a page will appear where you have to select the Tehsil (as shown below).
On the Tehsil page, Select your Tehsil from the given Tehsil link on the left or click on the Tehsil in the map on the right.
3 #: After selecting the tehsil, they will get a new page where you will have to select your village. For example, if we have clicked on Fatehpur Tehsil of Sikar district, then we have got the information written below.
- District: – Sikar
- Tehsil: – Fatehpur
- Choose the first letter of the village
- Cadastral year
- Past, Current – Choose the correct option
Now click on the first letter of your village name on the right side. This will bring up the list of villages starting with that letter on the left. To get a copy of Jamabandi / mutation, select your village by clicking on this left-side list.
4 #: After clicking, a new page will open where you will see an online form to get Jamabandi / Mutation (नामांतरण) copy related to that village.
In this form, you will have to fill in the information related to the applicant written below.
- Name of applicant
- Applicant City
- Applicant Address
- Applicant PIN Code
After filling in the information, you will see two options below.
- Jamabandi copy
- Copy copy
Jamabandi copy: Select the Jamabandi copy option. Below you will see some options.
- From measles
- By name
- From USN
- From GRN
Select any one option and fill in the number related to that option on the right side. Then click on the button below. A copy of the Jamabandi will appear on the computer screen.
Copy of Mutation (नामांतरण): Select the copy of the Nomination option and after hearing the Mutation Number on the right side, enter the selected Mutation (नामांतरण) Number in the box provided and click on the button below.
|S.No.||Record name||Quantity||The fee|
|1||Jamabandi copy||Up to 10 Khasra no.|
Additional 10 Khasra no.
|2||Map copy||Each 10 Khasra no.||Rs 20.00|
|3||Mutation P21||For each Mutation||Rs 20.00|
- MP Bhulekh portal
- Bhu Naksha UP
- Odisha Bhulekh Bhu Naksha
- Rajasthan Bhu Naksha Apna Khata
- Bhu Naksha CG portal
- BhuNaksha AP portal
How to apply for a Mutation (नामांतरण)?
The online application can be made for Mutation. Mutation (नामांतरण) can be done only in the Hindi language on the e-Dharti portal. The procedure for the Namantaran application is given below.
Step 1: First, you need to go to the official website
Step 2: In the top menu on the official website, you have to select the option ” नामांतरण के लिए आवेदन करें “. After selecting this option, an online form will appear on a new page.
Step 3: In the online form, the information given below has to be typed in Hindi.
- Name of applicant
- Applicant’s father’s name
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Applicant Address
Step 4: After this, select your district, tehsil, and village from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: After selecting the district, tehsil, and village, one has to choose from the options given below.
- बैंक से लिए गए ऋण का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु
- रहनमुक्त (ऋणमुक्त) का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु
- विरासत का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु
- हक त्याग का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु
- उपहार का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु
- नाबालिग से बालिग का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु
Step 6: After selecting one of the options, the list of attached documents required for the application will appear on the right side. After this, click on the ” आगे चले ” button and complete the rest of the process.
Step 7: After this, you will be asked, do you know about the Khata number? If yes, select your Khata number, if not, you will be asked for your Khasra number.
Note: If you do not know both the account number and the Khasra number then you will not be able to apply.
After selecting any one option, select your Khata number or Khasra number, and then press the आगे चले button.
Step 8: After filling in further details click on Send OTP button. An SMS will come on your mobile. Now fill this OTP in the given space and upload the required documents.
Note: Please note that all the documents should be in PDF files, if there is more than one PDF file, they should be in the same PDF file. Keep it ready by adding it to the file. Also, note that the size of each page in the PDF file should not exceed 150kb.
Step 9: Finally, click on the सुरक्षित करे button. Your application has been successfully accepted.
List of Documents Required for Opening Mutation:
The following documents will be required for the Mutation.
|नामांतरण का आवेदन||आवश्यक दस्तावेज़|
|बैंक से लिए गए ऋण का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु||1-पंजीकृत रहन पत्र|
2-गैर पंजीकृत रहन पत्र
|रहनमुक्त (ऋणमुक्त) का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु||मूल रहनमूक्त पत्र|
|विरासत का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु||1-Death certificate|
2-प्रमाणित वारिस सजरा
|हक त्याग का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु||पंजीकृत हक़त्याग पत्र|
|उपहार का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु||पंजीकृत उपहार पत्र|
|नाबालिग से बालिग का नामांतरण दर्ज करने हेतु||1-तहसीलदार या उच्चाधिकारी का नाबालिक से बालिग दर्ज करने का आदेश|
2-Copy of photo identity card as proof of age
How to view the status of Mutation (नामांतरण)?
The status of the nomination can be seen through the online e-Dharti portal. Mutation status is given on the portal according to the district. The procedure to see the status is given below.
- First, you need to go to the official website
- Here you have to click on the ” Status of Mutation (नामांतरण) ” link in the main menu.
- After clicking on this link, a new page will open where the enrollment status has been given according to the district, you can easily see all the given information.
E-Mitra or authorized kiosk users can log in online on the Apna Khata e-Dharti Portal. The procedure for this is given below
- First, open Apna Khata official website
- Select the e-mitra login on the official website. A login form will appear on the new page.
- Fill the information below in the login form
- Security code
- Now click on the login button
NOTE: If you want a certified copy related to any document, you can apply by visiting the kiosk center, the copy of the documents present on the website is not certified.
How to download Rajasthan Bhu Naksha (Land Map)?
If you want to download the Rajasthan land map, you can download the land map through the official website. Follow the procedure given below to see the land map.
- First of all, open the Rajasthan land map official website bhunaksha.raj.nic.in.
- You can search the map according to the information given on the left side of the home page of the Rajasthan Land Map website.
- Sheet no.
- Sheet no. The corresponding map will appear on the right side. A map may contain information about multiple plots. If you click on one of the plots, then more information about that plot will be visible.
- Here you will get information about the area account number of the plot, gram panchayat, etc.
- After clicking on the copy link under the plot information, a new page will open, containing information about plot ki measles map and Jamabandi (copy).
- After clicking on the link “All Plots of same owner” on the left, the map of other plots of one owner will come to the right side.
- In this way, you can easily see the map of your land and get all the information related to the map.
Download Jamabandi Nakal PDF:
If you want then you can download a Land Jamabandi Nakal PDF report also on your computer from the above page.
In the last section click on the Show Record PDF link on the left side. A new page will appear on the right side (as shown below).
As you can see in the image there are links for fitting map to screen, rotating the map, Download, and printing available on the top side.
Click on the download button to download the Khasra number (Jamabandi copy) on your computer or mobile.
You can also print this by using the print link.
- Rajasthan Gyan Sankalp portal
- Rajiv Gandhi career portal
- PayManager Rajasthan
- BSTC Pre DELED exam 2022: Shala Darpan
- Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test
- RajSSP – Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan
Rajasthan Apna Khata Mobile app download
If you want to download your account Rajasthan mobile app then you can do this work through the steps given below.
- First of all, open the Google Play Store app on your mobile.
- Search “अपना खाता राजस्थान” or “Apna Khata Rajasthan” in Google Play Store app.
- After searching, you will see an app link in the Google Play store. Click on this link.
- Now the page of the mobile app will open.
- Now you can download the mobile app by clicking on the ” Install ” button
Procedure for logging in to Revenue Officer
Revenue officers can do important work related to the office by logging on to their account portal. The login procedure is given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of the e-Dharti Apna Khata portal
- Here you will find a link to log the revenue officer on the right. Click on this link.
- A new page will open after clicking
- Fill the below-mentioned information in this login form
- user name
- Verification code
- After filling in the information, click on the Login button
- This way you can easily log in to the portal
- If you have forgotten your password, you can create a new password by clicking on the Forgotten Password button.
Board of Revenue – Government of Rajasthan
Contact: 91-145-2627620, 2627023, 2627024 2429232 (O)
IP Phone No: 28143
E-Mail: [email protected]
Address: Revenue Division Rajasthan, Todarmal Marg, Civil Line, Ajmer
Through this article, we have tried to give all the important information related to edharti Rajasthan portal. Hope you all liked this article. If you have any suggestions related to this article or want to get some more information, then you can share your view through the comment section below.
- SBI online HRMS portal
- UCO Bank HRMS portal
- Cowin vaccine registration online portal
- Manav Sampada ehrms portal
- PFMS Scholarship portal
- NRA CET TEST
- Download e Aadhaar Card online 2022
- NVSP Portal
Frequently asked questions
How to check your Khata Nakal?
The process of viewing Jamabandi copy through the Apna Khata portal is very easy.
For this, first, you have to go to the official website of the Apna Khata portal.
After visiting the official website, you will have to select your district, tehsil, and village.
After completing the further process, you will be able to see your Jamabandi copy.
We have given complete information about this in our article.
What is Khasra Number?
Khasra number is a way of identifying a type of land.
Just as survey numbers or plot numbers are used for land or plots in urban areas, the khasra number is given to identify village land.
A piece of the village has a Khasra number and on the basis of that other information can also be obtained.
How do find the Khasra details of the land in Rajasthan?
The process of extracting the Khasra number of Rajasthan land is similar to the process of obtaining a Jamabandi copy.
After getting the Jamabandi copy, you will also get the information about the Khasra number.
For more information, you can see our article where we have given a complete process to check the Khasra number and other details.
The Editorial Staff at cettest.org is a team of experts from Praxis Consultants, a recruitment agency. Having 10+ years of recruitment experience in Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, media, etc industries for reputed companies and MNCs leads us to share useful information with users in an easy format. About Us LinkedIn Facebook Website
1 thought on “Apna Khata Rajasthan: BhuNaksha, Jamabandi Nakal – e-Dharti portal 2022”
Online apply namankaran apana khata
Raj.site is do not working last ten days
Please IMMEDIATELY SOLVE my problem