Check all details about the Avant Credit Card in this article. How to log in online and manage your credit card account? How to pay Credit Card Bill and access the Customer Service?
What is Avant?
Avant is a Technology company in the financial domain and offers banking, loan, and credit card products to its customers. Since Avant is not a Bank but they offer these services in partnership with other organizations. Avant offers its Banking services through Evolve Bank & Trust, Loan and Credit Cards are issued by WebBank.
Avant MasterCard comes with an annual fee ranging from 0$ to 49$ and customers will get a credit limit ranging from 300$ to 1000$.
The actual annual fee depends on the offer an applicant gets online or through email. The credit limit will be shared after the eligibility approval and depends on the applicant’s credit profile, annual income, and other factors.
Benefits of this Card:
- This Credit Card is specially beneficial for those people who want to increase their Credit score and build a good credit profile.
- Being a technology company Avant provides a complete security to personal data of Customers with advanced security measures.
- Enjoy zero hidden charges and unauthorised fraud liability. All types of fees and charges will be reveiled to customers and they will not be liable to pay any extra hidden charges.
- Take benefits of the cash advance feature and get up to 25% cash of the credit limit.
- Get the benefits of automatic credit line increase facility.
- There is no charges for the international transactions.
- Avant Creddit Card does not provide balance transfer fature and you can not transfer other credit card balance to Avant card.
- Its not a zero annual fee card.
- You can not connect Avant Credit with mobile apyment solutions such as Apply Pay or Android Pay.
Fee and charges:
- There is an annual fee for this card which varies from $0 to $59 based on the cardholders creditworthyness and repayment history.
- Applicable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will vary from 24.99% to 29.99%.
- APR for the cash advances will also be From 24.99% to 29.99%. There will be a charges for the cash advances which are 5$ or 3% of cash amount whichever is greater.
- Minimum interest charge will be $1.
- Late fee panelty will be up to $39.
Avant Credit Card login
If you are an Avant Cardholder then you can log in and manage your account online.
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.avant.com/. You will see the website homepage (as shown below).
Step 2: On the homepage click the login link located at the top right corner. You will be redirected to a login page (as shown below).
Step 3: Enter your registered email id and password in the login form and click the login button.
How to reset the Avant Credit Card login password?
In case you don’t remember your password then you can reset it online. Just follow the below steps.
1-Open the official website and again open the login page by clicking the login link in the top menu.
2-In the login form click the “Don’t remember your password?” link. A new password reset form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
3-Enter your email id in this password reset form and click the Send Email button. You will receive an email including the instructions to reset your password.
4-Open your email and check for any link to reset your password and make a new strong password.
How to apply for a new Avant Credit Card?
If you don’t have an Avant Credit Card then you can apply online through the official website. The online application process is mentioned below. Please check.
Step 1: First of all open the official Avant website and click the Credit Card link located below the Product menu item. You may also open the Credit Card page directly at https://www.avant.com/credit-card/.
Step 2: On this page, you will see an Apply Now link. Click this link to start the Credit Card online application process.
Step 3: Fill this application form completely, Select the terms check box and click the Continue to Application link at the bottom of the application form.
Based on the information you provide the system will check your eligibility and offer a Credit Card if you are eligible. After that, you will have to complete the further application process.
Step 4: You will receive your Credit Card at your address within 15 working days.
- Academy Sports Credit Card login: Payment, Customer Service
- Macy’s Credit Card Login: Pay Bill, Customer Service
- How to login and activate My Indigo Credit Card
- Credit One Credit Card login, Apply online, Pay Bill
- TJX Rewards: TJMaxx credit card login bill payment
- Capital One Walmart Credit Card login: Bill Pay, Support, Apply
How to activate new Avant Credit Card?
Once you receive your Credit Card you will have to activate it. You can activate it online by visiting the https://www.avant.com/card/activate link. An online activation form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Now enter your Credit Card information in this activation form such as your Email address, the Last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), Last four digit of your card number. After that click the Activate Card link.
You may also call the Customer Service Number 1-855-752-7011 to activate your Card.
Avant Credit Card Payment
You can make your Credit Card payment through both online and offline processes.
For the offline process, you will have to send a paper check or money order to the below-mentioned address.
PO Box 1429
Carol Stream, IL 60132-1429
ii-Online process: You can complete your Avant Credit Card Payment online through the official website. Just log in by using your login credentials and pay your credit card bill through any available payment mode.
You can also opt for the automatic payment facility by registering your checking or saving account. Just log in to your account and check the automatic payment option.
After that fill in all the required information such as bank details for the automatic payment and the amount, you want to pay.
You will get two options minimum payment and the statement balance payment. Select any one option and finish the autopay enrollment process. Automatic payment must be enabled before the statement period’s last date to take effect for that month.
- Kroger Feed: express hr Login e-schedule
- NCESU member login, member access new registration
- Waystar Zirmed login: revenue cycle, health medical billing
- Target RedCard Credit Card login: Manage, Apply
- Old Navy Credit Card Login: Payment, Customer Service
- Ollo Credit Card login: Customer Service, Apply online
Avant Credit Card Customer Service
In case of any emergency or if you have any questions then you can use the Avant’s Customer Service facility. You may call the Customer support person at 1-855-752-7012 or send an email at [email protected] You may also send a Mail at the below address.
222 N Lasalle St. #1600
Chicago, IL 60601
You may also send a mail through a contact form available at the official website. Please follow the below steps.
1-Open the official website and click the Contact Us link located under the Support menu item.
2-You will see an online form to send an email to the Avant customer service team.
3-In this email form enter your name, email address and choose the product and topic related to your issue.
4-After that type your message and click the Send button. Your email has been sent and you will soon receive a response from the customer service department.
Frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of registering online?
If you have a Credit Card then you can register it online to get the below-mentioned benefits.
i-Check your account summary and activity.
ii-Check your Credit limit and available credit to spend. You may also send a request to increase your Credit limit through your online account after login. Decreasing the credit limit facility is also available on a request basis.
iii-Pay Avant Card bill online and apply for an automatic payment facility.
v-Download your Avant monthly statements from your account. Enroll in paperless statements and other email alerts.
vi-Access your payment history and check the previous transaction data online.
I have forgotten my Credit Card PIN?
In case you forgot your PIN then you can retrieve it by calling Customer Care at 1-855-AVANTCARD or via email at [email protected] You will receive a new PIN with 7 to 10 business days through the postal service.
I have lost my Avant Credit Card?
In case your Credit Card has been stolen or you lost it somewhere then you must contact customer service at 1-855-AVANTCARD and press 1 to report your AvantCard as lost or stolen as soon as possible.
How can I close my Avant card account?
In case you are not happy with the services and offers provided through the Avant credit card then you may cancel your account anytime by calling the customer service number. The customer service number is written on the back of your credit card.
- Carters Credit Card Login, Bill Payment, Phone Number
- Synchrony Bank Amazon Store Card Login: Apply online, Pay Bill
- Sam’s Club Credit Card Login: Bill Payment
- Comenity Ulta Credit Card login, Bill Payment, apply
- Mission Lane Credit Card Login: Payment, Apply Online
Avant Credit Card Reviews
Share your rating and opinions about this credit card:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.