How to find the Bank of India near me? How to search Bank of India ATM near me? Check how to find the nearest BOI branch, ATM, IFSC Code, Address, Branch Code, and other information in this article. We will share a step-by-step process of how to find all bank and branch-related information easily within minutes.
Bank of India near me Branch, ATM, IFSC Code
Steps to find nearest Bank of India Branch and ATM:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Open the official website
Open the official website of Bank of India at https://bankofindia.co.in/. You will see the homepage of the Bank of India website including a lot of services available for customers.
Open the Branch locator page
On the home page of the official website, you will see a Locate Us link on the top right side of the desktop website. On the mobile, you will see the Locate Us link just below the first image.
Click the Branch link available under the Locate Us section.
Search through Branch Locator
After clicking the Branch link a branch locator search form will appear on the next screen. In this Branch Locator search form, you will see four search criteria Branch Name, IFSC Code, State, and City.
Select State and City
If you want to check all Banks list in a city then just select the State and City. There is no need to enter the branch name and IFSC Code.
Submit the form
After selecting the State and City click the Submit button. A list of all Branches will appear below the search form. In this list, you can easily check the Branch Code, IFSC Code, Address and branch contact number, and email id.
If you want to search the exact branch location then you will have to enter the Branch Name, IFSC Code also in the above search form. After searching you will all information about that Bank of India Branch.
How to search Bank of India ATM near me?
You can search the BOI ATM near me with the help of the below-mentioned steps.
- 1-Open the official Bank of India website.
- 2-On the right side on desktop, click the ATM link located under the Locate Us section. A new Bank of India ATM locator will appear on the screen.
- Now enter the Location name in the search box and hit the enter button. A list of all ATM addresses will appear on the left side.
- Now click on any address, you will see a google MAP location on the right side. You can zoom and move the map to view the exact location.
- Similarly click on any other address to load the google MAP on the right side. You can also see the ATM Id mentioned above the address above the MAP.
Generally, the Bank of India ATM is located at the same branch address. So you can simply search the branch address and visit the ATM at that address. You will have to check the ATM if the Cash deposit machine is also available there.