BIO HRMS portal login, Alumni and Staff portal of Bank of India, Accessing the employee services from the Employee Self Service (ESS) portal related information is available in this article.
In this article, you will find…
- What is the Bank of India Oracle Peoplesoft HRMS portal?
- How to log in to the Bank of India Human Resource Management System (HRMS)?
- How to access and log in to the Bank of India Alumni portal?
- How to register on the BOI Alumni portal?
- How to access different services on the BOI staff portal?
- How to recover the Bank of India employee account?
- What are the features, benefits, and services available through the HRMS BOI portal?
If you are looking for the above information then you have come to the right place. We are going to show you all updated information about the HRMS BOI ESS portal developed by the Bank of India.
We will also share the step-by-step procedures to access important services. For more information, please read below…
What is BOI HRMS?
Bank of India Human Resource Management System is developed with the help of the Oracle Peoplesoft enterprise suit for the personnel management of its employees and to provide all-important services online. Now all employees can log in and access all available services online.
Current Bank of India staff and pensioners can use this HRMS portal and use important services such as downloading their salary slips and other details.
All current and former employees of the Bank of India can access different services and apply for those services such as Salary slip download.
- Easily capture the previous financial transaction data which can be used by the bank staff to prepare pension slips and other financial documents.
- All the pensioner’s financial data and important MIS reports are easily available to the pensioner’s department.
- Employees can get the pension plan demonstration which will help them to take an appropriate decision related to the acceptance.
- Employees are now able to take intelligent decisions for their future investments with the help of financial data such as loans.
|Bank of India HRMS
|Employees of the Bank of India
|To provide an online HRMS system for all employees
|Oracle Peoplesoft enterprise application
BOI HRMS login
To access all services and find the latest information employees must log in to the HRMS portal. An employee can log in to the portal by using their user ID and password. When you join the bank first time then you will get your user ID and password or you may ask this from the IT department of the Bank of India.
The below steps are helpful for login on to the HRMS portal.
Step 1: Get your user ID and password if you don’t have one.
Step 2: First of all you will have to open the official BOI HRMS portal. You will see a login page (as shown below).
Step 3: You can easily log in by entering your user ID, and password, and clicking the Sign in button. You will be logged in successfully if your user ID and password are correct.
If the password is wrong then you can retrieve or reset your password by following the below-given steps.
Steps to recover the lost password:
1-Open the HRMS webpage where the login form is available
2-You can click the forgot your password link available just below the login form. A new window will appear on the screen (as shown below).
3-In this password recovery form enter your employee ID, select the Question ID which you remember, and write the answer to that question.
4-After that submit this form by clicking the Submit button and making a new password.
Once you log in on the portal you will see the latest announcements on the HRMS dashboard page. A lot of helpful service links are located under the Main menu.
Self-service facilities allow bank employees to manage their profiles, edit personal information, and access salary, leave balance, and benefits information.
Managers also get self-service options to access HR-related information such as performance and training and compensation-related information.
Workforce administration features share employee records with managers and managers can use this data for performance appraisal, transfers, etc.
Global Payroll & Absence Management:
HR Managers can manage the payroll of Bak of India employees through the attendance and absence data which is available through the BOI HRMS portal.
Bank’s Custom Setup:
Banks also use the custom HRMS setup to enable or disable some features as per their requirements.
Worklist allows employees to access the tasks assigned to them.
HR managers can generate different types of reports through this feature.
Enterprise Learning Management:
It’s a learning management system that helps employees to access different training-related resources.
Change My Password:
Bank of India employees can change their password through this feature. Employees must change their password after a few months to maintain the security of their accounts.
Bank of India employees will get all important services through the Self-service link included in the Human Resource Management System.
You can access all available services by clicking on the Self-service link. Some of the important services available for the employees in the HRMS portal are mentioned below.
- Covid-19: Employees can access Covid-19-related information and guidelines that employees must follow.
- BOI Magazines/Articles: Access different types of magazines and articles available for Bank of India employees.
- Arrears: Check out any type of arrears through this option and contact your HR manager to solve arrear-related issues.
- Staff Welfare Scheme: Bank of India offers various welfare schemes for its staff. Staff can find the details of these schemes through the HRMS portal after logging into their account. It may include housing or loan-related schemes.
- View My Pay Slip: Employees can access their Pay Slip through this option. Employees can download the Pay Slip PDF file also. More information about pay slips is available in the next section.
- Reimbursement Claims: Bank of India employees can submit their reimbursement claims directly through the HRMS portal. There are different types of expenses such as travel, medical bills, etc that employees pay and are eligible for reimbursement.
- Holiday Home: There are various Holiday Home locations of the Bank of India. Employees can visit these places for a holiday.
- Time Reporting: It’s a time and attendance system that employees use daily. The number of working hours determines the employee’s salary to is necessary to mark attendance.
- Furniture Transactions: Access different types of office furniture transactions through this option.
Employees will also get a calendar that helps them to schedule their tasks according to the holidays.
How to download BOI Pay Slip
If you want to download your monthly payslip then you can do that easily on the HRMS portal. Please check the below-given steps to download your payslip.
Step 1: Open the official portal and log in by using your login credentials.
Step 2: After that click the Main menu link and navigate to self-service>View my payslip. A new window will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 3: You can filter your payslip search according to the month and year by clicking the Search link. You will see the month-wise pay slip entry in the BOI HRMS portal which you can download.
Now click the month for which you want to download your payslip.
Step 4: After selecting the month you can now easily generate a payslip by selecting the YES radio button.
Step 5: Now click the Run Report button for the payslip generation. You will see the queued status under the Status column.
It will take some time generally 10 seconds and the status will become a success. You may also refresh the page to check the current status.
Step 6: After some time you will see a success message under the Status column and a new ‘Save pay slip’ link (as shown below).
Now you can download the Pay Slip pdf file by clicking the Save Pay Slip link.
BOI Staff portal
There is another portal which is the BOI Safe, the Bank of India staff portal. The portal is accessible at https://www.bankofindia.co.in/Staff/Home.html.
Please check with the bank which portal is suitable for you. Both portals are working.
BOI Staff portal login
You can easily log in to the BOI Staff portal with the help of the below-given steps.
Step 1: First of all open the official portal. You will see a Staff portal home page (see below image).
Step 2: Now click on the Staff Portal login link available on this page to proceed to the login page.
You will see a login page (as shown below)
You can also visit the staff portal login page directly at https://starbcp.bankofindia.co.in/logon/LogonPoint/tmindex.html
Step 3: Enter your AD ID in the Username section, AD Password in the password section, and enter your passcode if you are an overseas staff.
Step 4: Accept the terms & conditions and press the Log On button to access your account.
BOI Staff portal helpline:
For any assistance, you may call the helpline number at 022-6744-7007/7008 or you may send an email to [email protected].
BOI Alumni portal
You can also access the Bank of India Alumni portal from the home page of the BOI Safe portal. BOI Alumni portal is designed for the retired employees of the Bank of India. To log in you can check the below steps.
- Open the Bank of India Staff portal.
- On the homepage, you will see a BOI Alumni login link.
- Click this link to open the Alumni portal login page.
- You can visit the Alumni login page directly at https://alumni.bankofindia.co.in/alumni/login.php
- You will see an Alumni portal login screen(as shown below).
- An OTP login option is available and anyone can receive an OTP on the registered mobile number by entering the PF number and clicking the Send OTP button.
- After that enter the OTP you received on your mobile number and click the Login button to enter into the portal.
Finally thanks for reading this article. If you have any suggestions or queries you may use the comment section below.