Check all details about the HRMS BRDS portal on this page. How to log in and access an employee account? Check information about all available services and features. We have included the new HRMS portal login link in this article.
What is BRDS HRMS?
Bihar Rural Development Society is using Oracle’s PeopleSoft ERP software to implement a Human Resource Management System for all employees. It is also known as BRDS HRMS. With the help of this HRMS software system, all employees can check the information related to a lot of services available online and apply for the same such as Leave application, Tax savings declaration, Salary Slip download, Apply for Tour, etc.
Bihar Rural Development Society manages different government schemes for the rural areas of Bihar state. It comes under the Department of Rural Development, Government of Bihar.
Some important schemes are mentioned below.
- Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojna
- Indira Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna – Gramin
- National Rurban Mission
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojna
Although the Bihar government is using the ehrms portal developed by the National Informatics Center to manage the Bihar government employees but Bihar Rural Development preferred to use PeopleSoft for its employees
BRDS HRMS Benefits:
HRMS software is very useful for overall personnel management. Some of the major benefits of BRDSHRMS are listed below.
- Now all employees can find the details of all available services under a single platform.
- Employees can find important data and MIS reports through the different modules
- It helps to improve overall productivity by minimizing delays in different tasks.
- Now all services are available online and there is no need to visit different offices which ultimately saves employees time and they can focus more on the day-to-day work.
- Department officials now can take important decisions related to appraisals, transfers, posting, etc with the help of the pieces of information, reports, and feedback that are available through the HRMS software.
- It also helps to help the objective of making a transparent, effective, and faster human resource management system.
|Name of the portal||BRDS HRMS|
|Organization||Bihar Rural Development Society|
|Purpose||To make an effective and transparent HRMS system|
|Beneficiary||All employees of the Bihar Rural Development Society|
|Official website||brdshrms.com (old website)|
brdshrms.bihar.gov.in (new website)
BRDS HRMS employee self-service login
To access the services available under the HRMS software employees must log in to the portal. Please check the login process given below.
BRDSHRMS login requirements:
- A valid employee User ID
- A correct password to access the self-service portal.
- Internet access without any interruption.
- A secure web browser compatible with the BRDS HRMS portal
- A valid contact number or email address must be updated in the system if two-factor authentication is enabled to access the portal.
Note: BRDS HRMS portal was live on brdshrms.com which is not working currently. Please check the new link below.
How to log in to the BRDS HRMS employee portal?
Step #1: First of all open the official website. Previously the HRMS portal was working on brdshrms.com which has been moved to a new web address http://brdshrms.bihar.gov.in/. If you click this new link, You will see a login page (as shown below).
Step #2: Enter the below details in the login form.
- User Id
- Select Language
Step #3: Now click on the login button. After the successful login, you will be redirected to an employee self-service dashboard page
BRDS HRMS employee self-service dashboard
After the login, you will find an employee dashboard where you will see different types of services available through different HRMS modules (as shown below).
Employees can use all available services on their dashboard by clicking on any link. After clicking a link a new page will appear on the screen related to that service.
BRDS HRMS services: Currently below-given modules are available on the dashboard.
BRDS official data module contains all important data related to the employee. All employees can click on the official data link to check more details.
In the Personal details module, employees can find all their personal details. Employees can edit and update their profiles through this module. Click on the personal details link to access all personal details
BRDS Tour modules provide Tour-related information to all employees. the office administrator will enter the Tour details in the HRMS
All employees can apply for the training available through the Training ESS module. Other training-related information will be available there.
Attendance & Leave
Through the Attendance & Leave module employees can mark their attendance daily after coming to the office and after leaving the office and submit the timesheet.
In the Career module employees will get the details about the current open positions and the number of vacancies in different offices.
The performance Document module will help you by providing you with insights into your work performance so that you can improve your performance score.
If you want to check the number of Holidays in the current financial year then the Holiday Calendar module will help you to find all official holiday information.
Declare Tax Savings
Employees can declare their savings through this module. If you have invested in Tax savings schemes then you can save on Tax by declaring your investment amount in different schemes.
The pay Slip module is very important and all employees can check their Pay Slips through this module. Employees can also download the Pay Slips pdf file.
Change My Password
Change My Password modules employees to change their passwords. It is advisable to change the password after every 15 days for security reasons.
Also check, Manav Sampada
How to submit the attendance timesheet
You can submit the attendance timesheet of all employees in the BRDS with the help of the following simple steps.
Step #1: Open the official website and log in with your login credentials.
Step #2: After the login, click on the Attendance & Leave link given on the self-service dashboard. A new page will appear on the screen.
Step #3: You will get four options on this page.
- Absence Request
- Time Sheet
- Absence Request History
- Absence Balances
Step #4: To submit the attendance timesheet click on the Time Sheet link. A new page will appear on the screen.
Step #5: Now submit the attendance sheet by the below steps.
- Select the duration for which you want to submit the attendance sheet.
- Enter 8 under each day for attendance.
- Don’t write anything under Sundays and public holidays.
- After filling in all boxes click the Submit button given below the attendance sheet.
BRDS HRMS service history module login
All employees can log in to the BRDS service history module by following the below-given simple steps.
Step #1: Open the official login page at brds.bih.nic.in/ServiceloginBRDS. You will find a login form on this page (as shown below).
Step #2: Now enter the below-mentioned in the login form.
- User Id
- Verification code
Step #3: Finally, click on the Login button.
Note: First-time user can use their HRMS employee id in the user id field and @brds!12345# in the password field. After the login employees can change their password through the change password tab.
After the login employees can fill in their service history by entering the below-mentioned details.
- Select your home district
- In the recruitment details, Choose the selection through the state level or district level.
- Fill in the date of joining, appointment letter, date
- Fill in transfer details, unofficial leave, and resignation if applicable
- Click the dropdown below the other details page and finally submit this form.
Direct login links for other BRDS web portals
Please have a look at the login links of other portals of BRDS.