Burlington credit card login, bill payment, online application, card activation, and all other related information are available in this article. How to access your Comenity Burlington account? How to apply for a new card and activate it?
What are the login guidelines and issues customers face and how to resolve those login issues? We are also going to share the best feature of the Burlington coat factory credit card and its benefits to customers. Check all the latest updates and important features and reviews of this card.
Table of contents:
- Burlington Credit Card login
- Burlington coat factory credit card login
- Burlington credit card sign-in issues and their solution
- How can I recover my Burlington credit card login?
- How to register and create a Burlington credit card online login account?
- Benefits of Burlington credit card sign in
- Burlington credit Card Payment login
- Burlington credit card apply online
- How can I activate my Burlington credit card?
- Customer Service – Burlington credit card login
Burlington Credit Card login
Burlington Stores, Inc is an off-price retailer having headquarters in New Jersey and operating in 45 states. It is popular for the low price offered for fashion-related merchandise including men’s, women’s, kids’ clothes, accessories, and gifts.
Burlington offers an exclusive credit card to its customers in partnership with Comenity Capital bank. This Credit Card offers several exclusive benefits for the cardholders mentioned below.
- Get 10% off on your first in-store purchase through the credit card.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on Burlington purchases with your Burlington Credit Card.
- Enjoy more benefits if customers join the Burlington loyalty program.
Rewards points calculation: Rewards points will be converted into dollars according to the below-mentioned criteria.
You will have to spend 100 dollars to get 100 reward points. For 100 points you will get 5$ back. It simply means you will get a 5% discount on all purchases made at the Burlington store or online website through your Burlington credit card.
Customers will automatically receive a $5 reward certificate after reaching 100 points.
Note: Reward points will be valid for 12 months from the date they were issued but the Reward certificates are valid only for 60 days so it is advised to use these rewards certificates before 60 days while purchasing anything at Burlington.
Note: More information about reward points will be available on monthly billing statements.
Fee and charges:
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR)|
|APR for Cash Advances||N/A|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$2|
|Authorize user fee||N/A|
|Cash Advance fee||N/A|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||N/A|
|Late Payment penalty||Up to $41|
|Returned Payment penalty||Up to $41|
Burlington coat factory credit card login
If you want to manage your account and pay the credit card bill then you can do that through your online account at the Comenity Burlington website. You will have to log in first in order to access your account.
Burlington login credit card requirements:
There are some login-related requirements that customers can follow in order to access their Comenity Bank account securely and quickly.
- First of all, customers must register on the Comenity website and create a new credit card account.
- Customers must be ready with their username and password.
- Customers must have a trusted device and a web browser installed on their devices to access their accounts.
- A properly working internet connection will be required to log in.
- Customers must know the exact URL of their credit card account.
Let’s move on to the login process below.
Burlington credit card login process through Burlington website:
To login into your account, you must have your username and password. Please check the step-by-step login process given below.
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.burlington.com/.
Step 2: Click the Credit Card link located in the top menu.
Step 3: Once you click the Credit Card link you will be redirected to the Burlington card account management page on the Comenity bank website.
Step 4: On this page, you can log in and access your account. The login form will be visible once you click the Sign In link located below the top menu.
Step 5: In this login form enter your username, and password and click the Sign In button.
Login through the Comenity website:
- Visit the Burlington Comenity account page https://comenity.net/burlington/.
- Enter your username and password in the sign-in form.
- Press the Sign In button to access your account.
Burlington credit login – Direct link:
Customers can access the login page through the direct link https://d.comenity.net/ac/burlington/public/sign-in. One more alternative direct login link is https://www.burlington.com/mycard. Please use any option and easily access your account.
Burlington credit card sign-in issues and their solution
Sometimes customers are not able to access their accounts due to login problems. There may be a different type of login issues such as:
- Your username or password is incorrect.
- The information you entered does not match.
- Your account does not exist.
- Your card number does not exist.
- Your account is not activated or not available.
- There is a system update, please try again after some time.
- There is an issue in the network, please try again.
- Your account has been blocked due to security reasons.
These are the common login issues, customers can use the below-mentioned basic troubleshooting steps to resolve some of the common issues.
- First of all, check that the Comenity Burling account web address is correct.
- Please ensure that you are typing the correct username and password and that your caps lock is off.
- Please clear your browser cache and cookies before login in.
- If you are a new cardholder then please check that your credit card is activated before login.
- It is possible that you have forgotten your username or password, please use the username and password recovery method to regain access to your account.
- If there is planned system maintenance going on then you can not log in to your account. In this case, please wait until the system maintenance is finished.
How can I recover my Burlington credit card login?
In case you forgot your username or password you may recover them by following the below steps.
- Open the Comenity Burlington login page and click the Forgot username/password link located below the login form.
- On the next page, enter your account information such as account number, zip code, and last four digits of your Social Security number or Social Insurance Number, and click the Find My Account link.
- The system will identify your account and on the next page, you will receive instructions to recover your username and password.
Based on the instructions you can easily reset your password and username.
How to register and create a Burlington credit card online login account?
If you already have a credit card but not using the online account management facility then you can register online and create a new account.
- Open the Burlington Comenity account management page.
- Click the Register Now link at the top right corner.
- On the next page, enter your credit card account number, zip code, and last four digits of your SSN or SIN.
- Click the Find My Account button.
- After the verification of your information, you can create a new account. You will have to create a new username and password for your account.
This username and password will be used for further login.
Benefits of Burlington credit card sign in
Online account features: Customers will get the below-mentioned facilities through the online account.
Pay Credit Card Bills Online and Download Monthly Card Statements:
Cardholders can conveniently pay their credit card bills online and download their monthly card statements anytime, anywhere through the Burlington Credit Card login portal.
Check Online Transaction Details and Previous Transaction History:
The online portal allows cardholders to view their recent transactions, including transaction dates, amounts, and merchant names, as well as their transaction history.
Enroll in Autopay or Schedule a Payment Online:
Cardholders can enroll in Autopay to automatically make their credit card payments each month, or schedule a payment online to ensure timely payment of their bills.
Manage Text and Email Alerts as per Your Preference:
Burlington Credit Card login allows cardholders to manage their text and email alerts, so they can stay informed about their account activity and payment due dates.
Check Account Balance, Due Date, Bill Summary, and Other Important Details:
Cardholders can view their account balance, due date, bill summary, and other important details related to their credit card account through the Burlington Credit Card login portal. This helps them keep track of their spending and manage their finances more effectively.
Burlington credit Card Payment login
Customers can make Burlington coat factory credit card payments through different payment options available to them.
Burlington credit card payment online:
Burlington cardholders can log in to their Comenity account if they want to make an online payment. After login, you can click the Make a payment link available in your account dashboard. You can make a payment through the different available payment modes.
Customers can also apply for the Automatic Payment facility. You will have to enroll in Autopay by providing your bank account information and the amount you want to pay every time such as full statement balance or minimum payment amount.
Once set up the required bill will be deducted from your bank account.
You can not pay your Burlington credit card bill in-store. You will have to use other options to make a payment.
Payment through Mail:
Customers can send their checks or money orders to the Burlington Mail payment address.
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 650967
Dallas, TX 75265-0967
Please verify the address from the updated Mail address written on your recent billing statement. Please note that Mail takes around 7 days to deliver so it is best to send the Mail at least 10 days before the due date.
Burlington credit card easy pay:
An Easy Pay payment facility is also available for Burlington cardholders. Easy Pay facility is provided by Comenity capital bank to all customers and there is no need to log in anywhere to make a payment.
Burlington cardholders can visit the below given Comenity EasyPayweb page at https://d.comenity.net/easypay/burlington/welcome and make an online payment with the help of the available payment options.
Burlington credit card pay by phone:
The phone payment method is very useful for those customers who don’t want to log in anywhere. Customers can call the Comenity payment phone number 1-877-213-6741 and make a payment with the help of the automatic dialer option.
Just provide your Comenity account information and make a payment during a phone call.
The customer service number is written on the back side of your credit card.
There is also the facility of expedited phone p[ayment by speaking to a live customer service agent. A customer service agent will also assist you to make a quick payment. Expedite payment is a paid service and a $15 fee will be charged for every payment transaction.
Note: The latest Mail address and phone number are also available on the recent billing statement. Please verify your payment phone number and Mail address through your statement.
Burlington credit card apply online
If you want to apply for a new Burlington credit card then you can follow the online application process which is a convenient and fast method. The application process can be completed with the help of the below-mentioned steps.
Applicants must follow the below-mentioned basic criteria:
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory;
- Have a valid photo ID proof and a valid tax identification number, such as a Social Security number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN) issued by the government.
- Have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. PO Box mailing addresses will not be accepted.
Burlington credit card Application process:
1- Open the Credit Card page on the official website at https://www.burlington.com/credit-card/ and click the Apply Now link. Apply link is also available at the Burlington Comenity account management page accessible at https://d.comenity.net/ac/burlington/public/home.
2- You will see an online form (as shown below).
In this online form, you will have to enter your mobile number, the last four digits of SSN, and ZIP code. After that click the Continue button. You will receive a one-time password on your mobile number.
3- On the next page, you will see an online application form where some of the fields will be pre-filled based on the information you have provided.
This credit card application form requires you to complete all four steps in order to submit your online application. Fill out the application form by providing all required information and complete all four steps.
After submitting the application form you will be notified if you are eligible for the credit card or not. If you are qualified then you will receive your credit card within 7-10 business days.
You can also apply for a new Burlington credit card in any Burlington store. Visit any Burlington Store location and meet the customer service person and ask them to submit your credit card application. Please carry related documents such as valid ID proof, etc.
How can I activate my Burlington credit card?
If you received your credit card then you will have to activate it to make any transaction. The activation process can be completed in two ways.
- By Phone call
- Online activation
Let’s discuss each activation process in detail.
1-Activation by a phone call:
- Call the card activation number at 1-877-213-6741 and follow the instructions to activate your Burlington credit card.
- You will have to provide your credit account information to instantly activate your credit card.
- The activation number is also available on the back of your credit card or you can also find it along with the activation instructions in your credit card kit.
An online activation facility is also provided by the Comenity capital bank. Please follow the below steps to activate your card.
- 1-Open the Comenity Burlington account page https://www.burlington.com/mycard and click the Activate Card link located in the top menu.
- Enter your card details such as account number, expiry date, last four digits of your SSN or SIN, and ZIP code in the activation form and activate your card instantly.
- If the activation link is not available then you can log in to your account and activate your card through the activation link available in the menu.
Customer Service – Burlington credit card login
In case of any query related to your credit card, you may contact customer service at the below-mentioned contact details.
Phone number: 1-877-213-6741 (TDD/TTY-1-888-819-1918).
Customer Care Address:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
|Burlington website credit card page||https://www.burlington.com/credit-card/|
|Burlington website credit card help center page||https://www.burlington.com/helpcenter/burlington-credit-card/|
|Burlington credit card account page||https://www.burlington.com/mycard|
|Burlington Comenity account management page||https://d.comenity.net/ac/burlington/public/home|
|Burlington Comenity Bank direct login page||https://d.comenity.net/ac/burlington/public/sign-in|
|Burlington Comenity new account registration page||https://d.comenity.net/ac/burlington/public/registration|
We have shared all the information related to the Burlington credit card. We have also shared the easy and step-by-step login process to access Burlington Comenity Bank account and make an online payment. We have also shared all available payment options in this article.
We have also shared the account recovery process and some login issues and their resolution. I hope you find this article helpful. Please share this post if it really helps you. Finally, thanks for reading this article.