Check all details related to the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card or Capital One Walmart MasterCard. How do apply for a new Card? What are the benefits of these credit cards? How to log in and access your online account? Check all the above information in this article and other important information related to these cards.
What is Walmart Credit Card?
Walmart Credit Card or Walmart store Card is issued by the Capital One Bank. There are two types of Credit Cards available to apply.
- Walmart Rewards Card
- Walmart Rewards MasterCard
All Credit Card members will get exclusive benefits and rewards points as mentioned below.
- All Credit Card customers will get 5% reward on every purchase on walmart.com website.
- If you shop at walmart stores then you will get 2% cas back
- As a introductory offer all customers will get the opportunity to earn 5% cashback at walmart stores also for the first 12 months.
- If you shop through the MasterCard then you will get 1% cash back everywhere.
- Walmart Card Card can be used only at walmart.com and offline stores whereas Walmart MasterCard can be used everywhere where mastercard is accepted.
- Now no need to carry cash instead take benefits of the cashless transactions everywhere and enjo the ful financial freedom and purchasing power with the help of these Credit Cards.
- All Credit Card comes without any annual fee.
- Connect your Capital One Walmar Credit Card with the Walmart Pay app and enjoy a seamless and secure payment experience.
- There is a special benefits also which is you can redeem your rewards points in your Card statement as well. You don’t need to purchase anything to redem your rewards points. You may also redem your rewards points for travel, gift cards or any purchase at walmart store or website. These rewards points has no expiry date so you can spend them as per your convenience.
Walmart Credit Card Login
Existing credit card customers can manage their accounts through the official Walmart Credit Card page. After making online account customers will enjoy the below-mentioned online services and facilities.
- Facility to manage credit card account online anywhere.
- Check your Card balance and monthly statement online.
- View card total outstanding, due date, and pay Credit Card bill through online credit card account.
- Apply for a paperless card statement and manage your email and text alert online.
- There is a facility of automatic payment also which can be availed after login in to your account.
All the above-mentioned facilities are available after login on the official website. If you want to access your account then you will have to log in first. The login process is given below. Please check.
Walmart Credit Card login process:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Open the official page
To manage your online Credit Card account you will have to open the official Card management portal. The portal is located at https://walmart.capitalone.com/. Click this link to visit the website directly.
Open the login page
Now you will have to open the login page. Just click the Sign In button. You will be redirected to the login page right away.
Login by entering login credentials
Now in the login form, enter your Username and Password and click the Sign In button. If the username and password are correct you will see your account dashboard page.
- How to login and activate My Indigo Credit Card
- Credit One Credit Card login, Apply online, Pay Bill
- Target RedCard Credit Card login, Bill payment
- TJX Rewards: TJMaxx credit card login bill payment
- Synchrony Bank Amazon Store Card Login: Apply online, Pay Bill
- Mission Lane Credit Card Login: Payment, Apply Online
How to reset username and password?
If somehow you are not able to recall your username or you forgot your password then you can recover both through the online facility available on the portal.
Just open the official credit one Walmart page. Click the forgot username password link located below the sign-in link. Forgot username or password link is also available on the login page. You will see an online form as shown below.
Now enter your last name, social security number, and date of birth in the given form. After that click the find me button. The system will find your account information in the database.
Once your account information has been verified by the portal you can easily reset your username and password with the help of the instructions available on the next screen.
- Kroger Feed: express hr Login e-schedule
- NCESU member login, member access new registration
- Waystar Zirmed login: revenue cycle, health medical billing
- Old Navy Credit Card Login: Payment, Customer Service
- Academy Sports Credit Card login: Payment, Customer Service
How to apply for a new Capital One Walmart Rewards Card?
If you are looking for information about the online application process or want to get the exiting benefits these Credit Card offers then you may check the Credit Card application process below.
The application process can be completed online through a few simple steps.
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/walmart-rewards/. after clicking this link you will see all information of both Credit Cards such as benefits, fees, online reviews, etc.
You may also check how much you can save through the online calculator available on this page.
Step 2: To start the online application process you will get two options (as shown in the below image).
- See If I Am Pre-Approved
- Apply Now
Step 3: First you must check If you are pre-approved for the Walmart Rewards Card. For that just click the See If I Am Pre-Approved button. A new online form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Through this form, the system will check the pre-approved eligibility criteria for you by pulling your Credit Report. You will have to fill this online form by sharing all required information such as personal information, income-related details, etc.
After filling in all information click the See if you’re pre-approved button located at the end of this form. The system will verify all information and tell you if you are pre-approved or not.
Step 4: Apply Online: After that, you can click the Apply Now link to start your online application. On the next page, you will see a basic comparison of both Credit Cards. Initially, you will be considered eligible for Capital One Rewards MasterCard.
If not approved then you will be automatically considered for the Capital One Rewards Card.
Step 5: Click the Continue to My Application button located below. You will be redirected to an online Credit Card application form (as shown below).
Step 6: Fill this application form carefully by providing all correct information and a valid address and complete the rest of the process.
After the approval, your Credit Card will be delivered within 7 to 10 business days at your address.
How to register and set up an online account?
If you receive a new card but not using the online account or you did not register your card with your online account then you can set up your online account with the help of the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Open the Capital One Walmart account management page.
Step 2: Click the Set Up My Account link. You will see an online form on the next page to make your online account.
Step 3: Enter your Last name, Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth in this form and click the Get Started button. You may also use your Bank Account number in place of the Social Security Number.
Step 4: On the next page, connect your card with your account and create a new user id and password for your online account which will be used for login in the future.
Manage your account through the Capital One mobile app:
You can download the Capital One mobile app also to manage your account anywhere anytime. The mobile app provides more convenience and a seamless experience.
You can download the app from the https://www.capitalone.com/digital/mobile/ link. On the homepage, you will see both Android and iOS app links. Click on any link according to your device to download the mobile app.
Some of the special benefits of the mobile app are given below.
- Enjoy a seamless and fast account management experience and check your account activity anytime.
- Pay your Credit Card bill through the mobile app.
- Lock or unlock your Credit Card with just a click.
- Enjoy double layer of security through the app features such as facial recognition and PIN lock.
- Check and download your account statement.
- get your free credit report and instruction on how to improve it further.
- Redem rewards points and take help of the Capital One assistant in case of any kind of issue.
How to pay bill by Walmart Pay app at stores?
Now enjoy the 5% cashback at Walmart stores for the first 12 months with Walmart Credit Card if you pay through the Walmart Pay app. There is no need to carry cash or a Credit Card and only the Walmart Pay app is required for the billing purpose.
The process to pay your bill at stores is given below.
i-Oen the official Walmart Pay page.
ii-Download the Walmart Pay app by clicking the Android or iOS app link available in the mid of the page.
iii-Open the app on your smartphone and set up your account. Now in the payment mode connect your Walmart Credit Card with the Walmart Pay app.
iv-After that, when you are at the payment counter scan your purchased items through the app. After that scan the QR code on the register to pay and complete your bill payment easily through the Credit Card, gift card, or Debit Card which you have connected to your Walmart Pay account.
You will receive a notification about the confirmation of the payment.
- Sam’s Club Credit Card Login: Bill Payment
- Comenity Ulta Credit Card login, Bill Payment, apply
- Avant Credit Card login, Payment, Customer Service
- Macy’s Credit Card Login: Pay Bill, Customer Service
- Carters Credit Card Login, Bill Payment, Phone Number
- Ollo Credit Card login: Customer Service, Apply online
- Ikea Credit Card Login, Payment: Apply online
Walmart Credit Card Reviews
Share your rating and opinions about this credit card:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.