The central bank of India HRMS portal: Check all important Cent Swa Darpan HRMS portal details and the latest information. Find out why this portal has been made, what are the benefits and objectives of this portal and what kind of services it provides.
In this article, we will share all the latest and updated information and the details about all available services Central Bank of India HRMS offers to their employees.
Table of contents:
- What is Cent Swa-Darpan?
- How to log in on the portal
- Cent Swa-Darpan mobile app
- Cent Swa Darpan mobile app login
- Services available on the Cent Swa Darpan HRMS portal
- Benefits of Cent Swa Darpan HRMS:
- About the central bank of India
What is Cent Swa-Darpan?
Central Bank of India HRMS portal, also known as Cent Swa-Darpan, is an online platform and mobile app-based human resource management system. The portal has been developed by the Central Bank of India to manage its employees and provide important services like online leave, payslips, etc. This portal was launched in 2020 with the current version being 1.4. The official website of the portal is hrms.centralbankofindia.co.in.
Human Resource Management is actually the most important function for the successful implementation of all services. Central Bank of India has given ditto priority to develop the HRMS portal and finally came up with Cent Swa-Darpan which provides a lot of useful services to employees.
This portal also helps the bank to manage its payroll processing and other related functions with the help of the automated system. This portal ultimately saves employee time and improves the overall productivity of the organization across departments.
Highlights of Cent Swa-Darpan HRMS:
- Developed by the Central Bank of India for its staff and pensioners
- Allows employees to access different services online, saving time and improving productivity
- Launched mobile app available on Google Play Store for more convenient access
- Login using your user ID and password
- Reset password option available by contacting IT Department
- Android app provides similar functionalities as the online portal
- Register and log in using the user ID, password, and M-PIN
- The reset M-PIN option is available on the login screen
- Offers important services such as adding leave requests, employee leave passbooks, service records, and more.
- SBI HRMS portal
- UCO Bank HRMS portal
- PNB Parivar portal
- BOI HRMS portal
- FCI HRMS
- IDBI bank internet banking
How to log in on the portal
If you want to access any service then first you will have to log in by using your user ID and password. You can get your user ID and password from the HR department of the Central Bank of India. Generally, all employees receive their HRMS user ID and password once they join the bank. You may follow the below-mentioned process to log in to the HRMS portal.
Step 1: First of all make arrangements for your user id and password
Step 2: After that open the official portal at hrms.centralbankofindia.co.in. You will see the home page of the Central Bank of India HRMS portal as shown below.
Step 3: on the homepage of the HRMS port you will see a login form where you will have to enter your login credentials. Now enter your user ID, and password and click the sign-in button. You will see your employee dashboard in the HRMS portal if your user id and password are correct.
After the successful login, you can check which types of services are available for you.
How to reset the password?
If you forgot your password and are not able to log in to the portal then you will have to contact the IT Department of the bank. IT department will reset the password for your account and share a new password with you. With the help of the new password, you will be able to log in to the HRMS portal.
Cent Swa-Darpan mobile app
An Android app is also available on the Google Play Store and all employees can download that app on their smartphones. Android app also provides similar types of functionalities that online portals. You may follow the below steps to download the mobile app.
How to download the mobile app?
1- Open the Google play store app on your smartphone.
2- Now search for the “Cent Swa-Darpan” in the search bar of the Google Play Store app. You will see the link to the official app (as shown below).
3- Now you can just click the install button and this app will be downloaded on your smartphone.
Direct download link:
You may also download the app with a single tap.
|Platform||Download link||Current version|
|Android||Cent Swa Darpan app download||1.4|
Cent Swa Darpan mobile app login
- After downloading the app you will see a new icon on your mobile phone screen. Click on this app icon to launch the mobile app.
- After launching the mobile app you will have to register yourself by clicking the Register link. After the registration, you may simply log in by using your user id and password.
- After the first time logging in, you will have to make an M-PIN for further login purposes. After creating an MPIN you will be able to log in every time by just using your PF number and M-PIN which you have created.
- In case you forgot your M-PIN then you can reset it by clicking the Reset M-PIN link on the login screen.
- After the login, you will see all services on the mobile app dashboard page which are available for the employees. Some of the important services available are mentioned below.
Services available on the Cent Swa Darpan HRMS portal
Employees can access the below services after login into their Central bank of India HRMS portal or mobile app.
- Add leave request: Allows employees to request leave from work.
- Employee Leave passbook: Allows employees to keep track of their leave history.
- My service record: Provides employees with a summary of their service history.
- My PF summary: Gives employees information about their provident fund.
- Holiday home booking: Allows employees to book holiday homes.
- Job information summary: Provides employees with information about their job roles and responsibilities.
- My LTC block details: Allows employees to check their leave travel concession (LTC) block details.
- Payslip: Provides employees with their monthly salary statement.
- Tax estimation: Allows employees to estimate their tax liability.
How to view Payslip?
You can easily access all services by clicking on the appropriate link in the mobile app. To view your payslip you may follow the below steps.
1-Open the mobile app and log in by using your PF number and M-PIN
2-After successful login, click the Payslip link available on the app dashboard screen.
3-After clicking the Payslip link you will see a list of your month-wise payslip.
4-Now to download the payslip for any month just click the View link available after that month. Your payslip will be downloaded on your mobile phone.
How to apply for leave?
You can also apply for leave online with the help of this mobile app.
- Open the mobile app and log in by using your login credentials.
- After that, click the Add Leave request link available in the app.
- You will see a leave request form. Fill out this form by providing all required details such as leave type, date, reason, etc.
- After that submit this new leave request form. Your leave request will be verified by the concerned officer.
- There is a link for the Employee Leave Pass Book in the mobile app and you may check details related to all applied leave through this option.
- Manav Sampada ehrms portal
- PFMS Scholarship portal
- Common Eligibility Test by NRA
- Download e Aadhaar Card online 2022
- NVSP portal details
- Cowin vaccine registration
- Umang app
Benefits of Cent Swa Darpan HRMS:
- Now all employees can access different services online which were available through offline mode.
- It ultimately saves employee time and improves the overall productivity of the organization across departments.
- Previously employees have to visit the office to access important services such as getting a salary slip or applying for leave but now all services are available online and employees can I access them through the online portal.
- Central Bank of India has also released a mobile app that is more convenient and employees can use that anytime anywhere by using a smartphone.
|Name of the portal||Cent Swa-Darpan|
|Developed by||The central bank of India|
|Developed for||The central bank of India staff and pensioners|
|Purpose||To manage the human resource of the Bank’s employees|
|Mobile app launched||2020|
|Current app version||1.4|
Is the portal available for pensioners also?
Yes, the portal is available for current employees and pensioners of the Central Bank of India. Pensioners can log in and check their pension-related details.
Who can use the Central Bank of India HRMS Portal?
The Central Bank of India (CBI) HRMS portal has been developed to make the administrative work of all central bank of India employees. You must be an employee of the Central Bank of India and must have your login credentials to access the portal.
What are the login requirements to access Cent Swa Darpan HRMS?
There are a few login-related requirements that will help you to log in securely.
-Please arrange your User ID and Password to access your account from the IT department of the Central Bank of India.-
Please arrange a secure and trusted device to access the official website.
-Please install the latest and most secure web browser such as the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
-Please ensure an uninterrupted internet connection at the time of accessing your account.
-Use reputed antivirus software and keep your computer free of malware and viruses.
-Don’t use any public WIFI because they are generally not safe to use.
-Always log out from your account after finishing your work.
About the central bank of India
Central Bank of India was founded in 1911 and was the first Indian commercial bank to be entirely owned and managed by Indians. Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, the founder of the bank, had a dream of establishing a bank that was for the people and by the people.
Central Bank of India manages its banking operation through its network of 4594 Branches, 1 Extension counter, along with 10 Satellite Offices (as on Jun 2021). The first Chairman of the bank was Sir Pherozesha Mehta and the bank was considered to be a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala was proud of the bank and referred to it as the “property of the nation and the country’s asset”.
Central Bank is a widely distributed bank and has its presence in 28 States and also in 7 out of 8 Union Territories in India. Over the past 109 years, the bank has faced numerous challenges and obstacles, but has consistently transformed these threats into business opportunities and stood out among its peers in the banking industry. Central Bank of India has been at the forefront of innovation and has introduced a number of unique banking services. Some of its pioneering services are worth mentioning.
Among the Public Sector Banks, the Central Bank of India can be truly described as an All India Bank, due to the distribution of its large network in all 28 States and also in 7 out of 8 Union Territories in India. Central Bank of India holds a very prominent place among the Public Sector Banks on account of its network of 4594 Branches, 1 Extension counter, along with 10 Satellite Offices (as on Jun 2021) at various centers throughout the length and breadth of the country