Common Eligibility Test is likely to be conducted in September 2021. The newly formed National Recruitment Agency will be responsible to conduct the Common Eligibility Test for different recruiting agencies.
Dr. Jitendra Singh, Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) informed that the National Recruitment Agency is expected to conduct the Common Eligibility Test from September 2021 onward. He shared this information in a written reply in Lok Sabha today (21st September 2020).
Dr. Jitendra Singh further said that NRA will conduct the Common Eligibility Test for those government jobs which are currently managed by other recruitment agencies such as the Staff Selection Commission, Railway Recruitment Board, and Institute of Banking Personnel.
NRA will be responsible to shortlist candidates at the primary level (Tier-1). Further domain-level shortlisting will be carried out by the respective organizations. Candidates can apply to different agencies for Tier-2 and Tier-3 rounds as per their CET score.
Earlier, the government announced that the Common Eligibility Test will be conducted initially in 12 languages. NRA will search the subject matter experts related to all languages and translate the question paper into all regional languages included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
- Manav Sampada ehrms portal
- PFMS Scholarship portal
- Common Eligibility Test by NRA
- Download e Aadhaar Card online 2021
- NVSP portal details
- SBI online HRMS portal
- UCO Bank HRMS portal
List of languages in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution:
The Eighth Schedule to the Constitution consists of the following 22 languages:-
Also Read, the NRA logo design contest announced by the government.
- Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, NRA expected to conduct CET from September 2021 onwards: Dr. Jitendra Singh, Press Information Bureau Delhi, Sep. 21, 2020. Accessed on: Oct 1, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1657310.
- Constitutional provisions relating to Eighth Schedule, Ministry of Home Affairs, GoI, Accessed on: Oct 1, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/EighthSchedule_19052017.pdf.