DBT Agriculture Bihar | DBT Bihar | Agriculture Department Bihar | PM Kisan registration | Bihar Krishi vibhag
Various types of schemes are run by the Bihar government from time to time for farmers. All the schemes run by the farmers are operated by the Bihar Agriculture Department. In this article, we will tell about the various schemes being run by the Bihar Agriculture Department. If you also want to know how to register for various schemes, then read this article completely so that you get all the information about all the schemes.
DBT बिहार कृषि विभाग आर्टिकल हिंदी में पढ़ें
Table of contents:
- What is DBT Agriculture?
- Kisan Registration
- Different schemes by the agriculture department
- Application Status / Application Print
- Correction in the registration error
- Beneficiary Farmers List
- Usage manual
What is DBT Agriculture?
DBT stands for Direct Benefit Transfer. DBT Agriculture scheme is run by different states for their farmers under which the funds received under various schemes of the Department of Agriculture are directly transferred to the bank accounts of the farmers. The main objective of the DBT Agriculture Scheme is to make the benefits of the scheme directly accessible to the farmers in a transparent manner without any hindrance.
Several types of agriculture department schemes such as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, Agricultural Mechanization Scheme, etc. are also being run by the Government of Bihar under the DBT Agriculture Bihar scheme.
Farmers of Uttar Pradesh can check the UP Agriculture article
To take advantage of any scheme, it is mandatory to first register on the website of the Department of Agriculture. All the information related to registration is given below.
How to register?
To take advantage of any scheme one must know the right way to register. There are 3 ways we can register on the Bihar Agriculture Department website.
By CSC Portal:
Farmer brothers can register themselves by visiting the nearest CSC service center. For this, some important documents such as the Aadhaar card, identity card address proof, bank account information, etc. will be required.
By Sahaj Portal:
Farmer brothers can also register themselves on the Sahaj portal.
- First of all, the website of Sahaj Portal has to be opened.
- The registration link will appear above on Sahaj’s website
- After clicking on it, click on the new registration link
- After this, a new registration page will open
- Here you will have to fill in all the important information and information related to the bank account and upload the necessary documents.
Registration on the website of the Department of Agriculture:
Apart from the options given above, farmers can also register on the website of the Department of Agriculture.
- For this, first, go to the website of the Bihar Agriculture Department.
- The registration option Mannu register click on the link
- After this select the General User option
- A new registration page will open
- Here you have to fill in your Aadhaar number and name by selecting one of the three options given.
- After this, the further process of registration will have to be completed.
Note: Please note that the bank account details you are giving while registering should be linked to the account base, otherwise the amount of DBT will not come into the bank account. If the bank account is not linked to Aadhaar, then you can link it by going to the nearest CSC service center.
Check registration status
After completing the registration process, if you want to know whether the registration has been done or not, you can find out through the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to click on the go to registration link under the registration option in the menu on the website of the Department of Agriculture.
- After this, a new page will open
- Here you can find your registration using the registration number, Aadhaar number, or mobile number.
- Select any one option and enter related information and click on the Search button
- Your registration status will appear on the computer screen
If you want to get the registration receipt then its option is also available on the portal. You can get the registration receipt in the following manner.
- First, open the website of the Department of Agriculture
- Click the Print Acknowledgment link inside the registration option in the menu above.
- A new page will open after clicking
- On the new page, you will see two options, Registration Acknowledgment, and Application Acknowledgment
- Choose one option
- Now select an option in front of the select data below and enter the ID number related to the option in the next box.
- Then click on the ShowRecords button. Information related to your registration will appear on the screen. Now you can download the receipt of this registration and take a printout of it.
Different schemes by the agriculture department
|Name of the scheme||Event|
|Agricultural Input Grant Scheme (2020-21)||Application closed|
|Application for Construction of Godown (2020-21)||Application closed|
|Water-life greenery (water harvesting in the field / in-place water harvesting application)||Application closed|
|Kisan Award Program 2020-21|
|Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana||Application in progress|
|Application for reconsideration (PM-KISAN)||Application in progress|
|Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme||Application in progress|
|Agricultural mechanization scheme||Application in progress|
|Seed / Fertilizer / Pesticide license (for district / state level) application||Application in progress|
|Empanelment of Input Supplier for Organic Farming||Application closed|
|Seed grant application||Application in progress|
Application Status / Application Print
- Input Subsidy Kharif (2020-21) Application Status
- Input Subsidy (2020-21) Print
- Warehouse Construction (2020-21) Print
- Water life greenery (water harvesting in field / in-place water harvesting application) print
- Input subsidy Rabi-season (untimely rain / hail / thunderstorm) Application status in the month of February / March
- Input subsidy Rabi season (untimely rain / hail / thunderstorm) (2019-20) Print
- Input subsidy Rabi season, March (untimely rain / hail / thunderstorm) (2019-20) Print
- Input subsidy Rabi season, April (untimely rain / hail / thunderstorm) (2019-20) Print
- PM-KISAN Income Tax Disqualified Farmer
- Input Subsidy Kharif Season (2019-20) Print
- Input Subsidy (2019-20) Status
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Reconsideration))
- PM-KISAN Payment Status
- PM-KISAN Rejected Application List (PFMS)
- PM-KISAN base application error list
- Input subsidy for drought-prone blocks (18-19)
- Input subsidy for drought-hit blocks (18-19) (Re-consideration)
- Diesel Grant (Kharif)
- Diesel Kharif (2019-20)
- Diesel Grant (Rabi)
- Print the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana application
- Print input subsidy application for drought-prone blocks
- Diesel grant application print
Correction in the registration error
After registration, if the farmers feel that any wrong information has been filled in while registering, then it can be improved again. For this, an option has been given on the name of the amendment on the website of the Bihar Agriculture Department. Detailed information about the amendment is given below. Please read carefully.
Error correction (Farmer Registration)
After successful registration of the farmer, if there is an error in the registration then it can be rectified through the steps given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website
- On the official website, you will see an option in the top menu named Description Revision.
- You have to click on the option with details amendment (farmer registration) under details modification.
- After clicking, a new page will open.
- On this page, you can improve the important information given below
- Bank information
- Father’s / Husband’s name
- mobile number
- You have to select the first option from the three options given on this page, please enter your Aadhaar number and then do Aadhaar verification.
- After Aadhaar verification, a new page will open where you can improve the details related to your registration.
PM-KISAN error correction
If there are any errors related to PM Kisan registration within the details modification link then they can also be rectified. An option has also been given for this.
Through the PM Kisan Scheme, the funds are routed directly to the bank accounts of the farmers through the PFMS portal. Due to incorrect details, this money does not get into the account of the farmers, so we are giving the correct information to all the farmer brothers so that the amount received through the PFMS portal under the Direct Beneficiary Transfer (DBT) scheme under the PM Kisan Scheme Be sure to enter your bank account.
What are the errors in PM farmer registration?
In the application made in the PM Kisan registration, the following errors have been found, due to which the amount could not be transferred and the application error was sent back for rectification.
- The name of the farmer must be in “ENGLISH” – the farmer whose name is in “Hindi” in the application, please modify the name.
- The name of the applicant in the application and the name of the applicant in the bank account will be different – the farmer has to go to his bank branch and make his name in the bank as per Aadhaar and the name given in the application.
- Fault writing IFSC code.
- Error writing bank account number.
- Error in village name.
- Aadhaar verification is necessary for the correction of all the above types of errors. Therefore, I allow Aadhaar verification to make necessary corrections in errors of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana application.
How to improve the PM Kisan application?
If errors are found in PM Kisan Yojana, the steps given below can be used to rectify them.
- The easiest way to rectify errors is to contact your nearest CSC / Vasudha Kendra / Sahaj Kendra. Your errors will be rectified by the operator present here.
- The second option is that you can also rectify your errors through the website of the Bihar DBT Agriculture Department.
- For this, you have to go to the official website of the Bihar Agriculture Department.
- Select the error correction option in PM Kisan under the details modification link in the top menu on the official website
- After this a new page will open, here you have to enter the 13-digit registration number of your farmer registration
- After this, you have to click on the search button. After clicking, the details of your details will come on the screen.
- Now whatever wrong information has been filled in by you, you can amend it and fill in the correct information.
Registration correction check
If the farmer brothers have improved their registration and want to know that this improvement has been done successfully, then for this an option has been given on the website of the Department of Agriculture called Registration Improvement Check. This option is within the description modification link in the menu above.
A new page will open after clicking on the check for registration correction link. Here, you have to fill in your 13-digit registration number in the box provided and click on the search button. After this, a new page will open where all the information related to your details will be opened.
Here you have to see whether the correct information has come in the revision of the details you have made.
Please note: Details revision can only be checked after at least 24 hours of revising the details. Therefore, the farmer brothers are requested to wait 24 hours after correcting the registration and after that check whether the details have been amended.
Beneficiary Farmers List
Beneficiary Farmer’s List (PM Kisan)
The PM Kisan Portal has been created by the Central Government to get the list of farmers who benefited from the PM Kisan Yojana and other information. From here you will get all the information. Click on the link below for more information.
PM farmer benefited farmer list
Farmers can also check the PM Kisan beneficiary list from the Bihar Agriculture Department website. For this please follow the below-given steps.
Step 1: Open the official website.
Step 2: On the top menu click the “लाभान्वित किसान सूची PM Kisan” link under the लाभान्वित किसान सूची option in the top menu.
Step 3: A new window will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 4: On this new search form select Bihar state and your district, sub-district, and village. After that click the Show button. You will see the complete status related to that village. On this page, you will find the below-mentioned information.
- Village Status
- Payment Status
- Aadhaar Authentication Status
- Online registration status
For example, if you select Darbhanga District, Alinagar sub-district, and Alinagar village you will get the below details.
359 registered farmers.
|Received all payments||125|
|Received partial payments||11|
|Received no payment||14366|
iii-Aadhaar Authentication Status:
|Pending for validation||0|
You can also check the name of the farmers given in the list below the Aadhaar authentication page.
iv-Online registration status:
|Total registration received||17|
You can also check the list of the registered farmers on the same page.
Beneficiary Farmers List (Bihar Agriculture department)
A link has been given on the official website to get the list of the benefited farmers by the Bihar Agriculture Department, through which the farmer brothers can get all the important information. See more information below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website
- There is an option on the official website called Beneficiary Farmers List
- Within this option, select the option of re- benefited farmer list name. After this, a new page will open.
- Here the farmer brothers will get the list of farmers who benefited from schemes such as agricultural input grants, diesel grants, etc.
- Or you need to fill in the information below
- The block
- After filling in the information, you have to click on the view records button
- After clicking on the View Records button, the list of farmers who benefited from the scheme will appear below, in which we will get all the important information given below.
- Applicant name
- Father’s / Husband’s name
- The block
If the farmer brothers have to get any information related to the various schemes run by the Bihar government, then all the information is given in the PDF file on the website of the Department of Agriculture. Here is important information for the farmer brothers like how to register for the scheme? What are the precautions to be taken while registering? What are the necessary documents required to register? What to do after registering? Information will be obtained etc. Through the link given below, you can get information related to different schemes.
- Agricultural Input Grant-2020-21 – Guidelines
- Warehouse – Direction-1
- Implementation of Kisan Award Program 2020-21
- Warehouse – Direction-2
- Directions – Rabi April Input Subsidy (2020)
- Directions – Rabi Input Subsidy (2020)
- Directions- Drought Input Subsidy (2019-20)
- Guidelines – Input Grant Scheme
- Directions PM-KISAN
- FaQ PM-KISAN
- PPT-Organic Farming
- PPT-Operator Training
- PPT-Diesel Subsidy
- PPT-PM Farmer
- Guidelines – Diesel Grant Scheme
- Input subsidy for drought-prone blocks
DBT Contact Number
If the farmers have any problem related to DBT transfer such that the funds are not coming in the bank account or any other type of information at night, then the DBT contact number can be obtained by calling the DBT contact number. After that, a PDF file will be downloaded through which all information and contact numbers of all concerned officials will be obtained.
The animals are requested to correct their problem through contact numbers.
Check Aadhaar Link Bank Account
If you want to know which bank account your Aadhaar number is linked to, then it can be checked through the website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Through this website, anyone can check their Aadhaar number. Aadhaar number and bank account data are obtained from the NPCL server.
Through the link given below, you can get the information of the bank account linked to your Aadhaar number.
Check Aadhaar / Bank Linking Status
Search CSC Center
Schemes run by the Central Government of Common Service Centers (CSC) through which CSC centers have been set up at different locations in different districts in different states. The purpose of these CSC centers is to provide assistance to the common citizens in all necessary facilities such as registration etc.
Farmers brothers of Bihar state can register themselves by visiting the CSC center and if there is an error in the registration then it can be rectified as well. To get information about where the CSC center is, the farmer brothers have to download the CSC Locator app on their mobiles. Use the link below to download the app.
Find Sahaj center
Like the CSC centers, the Bihar government has opened Sahaj centers that provide all government facilities to the citizens. Farmers of Bihar can also overcome all their problems such as registration or improvement in registration done in any scheme etc. by going to Sahaj Kendra. If you want to know which is the nearest center near you, then its information is given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Bihar Agriculture Department.
- After this, on the official website, there will be a link in the menu given above in the contact name.
- Inside this link, there will be an option called Sahaj Kendra Search. Select this option
- After selecting the option a new page will open
- Farmers can find the nearest comfortable center by filling in the information asked by the farmers on the edge. Farmer brothers have to fill in the following information
- Gram panchayat
- After filling in the information, and clicking on the search button, the information about the nearest intuitive centers will come on the screen of the computer.
Several types of login options were given on the Bihar Agriculture Portal, through which different departmental and other tasks can be done. All information is given below.
Log in (departmental)
Employees of the Department of Agriculture can log in through the steps given below.
- First, open the official website
- There is an option to log in on the right-hand side of the official website.
- From this login option, select the departmental login option from May. A new login page will open
- Now select your post on this page and log in by entering your username and password.
Log in to report (departmental / bank / others)
This login can be used to get information about reports related to DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
- First, open the official website
- Now select the option to log in for the report through the login link on the right-hand side.
- A new login page will open
- Here you have to select your user type and enter your username and password.
- Then click on the login button
Log in (Soil Conservation)
- To log in for Soil conservation, select the soil conservation option through the login link on the official website.
- A new page will open
- Select the department here and enter your email id and password
- Now people click on these buttons
Login (Seed / Fertilizer / Insecticide License)
If you have obtained a license for seed, fertilizer, etc., you can log in and get important information online.
- For this, first, go to the official website and select the seed fertilizer login option through the login link.
- Now a new login page will open
- Here you can log in by entering your username and password.
How to get Seed, Fertilizer online license in Bihar?
You can use the feedback form and give your suggestions to make better the Bihar Agriculture Department, Agriculture Department website, or any other type of suggestion.
The Editorial Staff at cettest.org is a team of experts from Praxis Consultants, a recruitment agency. Having 10+ years of recruitment experience in Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, media, etc industries for reputed companies and MNCs leads us to share useful information with users in an easy format. About Us LinkedIn Facebook Website