Check all details about the Wakatu ESS in this article. How an employee can access the employee self-service portal. How to recover the account in case someone forgot their password. Check all the latest updates.
If you are an employee at Wakatu, you must be using the employee self-service portal which is helpful software for the Wakatu, Kono, and Aurora employees. Employees can access their employment-related services after login into their ESS account. Employees can download their paystubs, update their contact information, and manage their benefits through this portal. Ess portal is a convenient way to connect with the Wakatu Human Resource Department in case of any inquiry.
Employees can also apply for leave and manage their leave through the ESS portal. Leave requests will be approved by your manager. Employees can also update their contact information in the Wakatu ESS portal. These contact details must be updated in case employees got a new mobile number or email ID.
ESS Wakatu login
In order to use the Employee self-service features and services, you must log in to your account. Please follow below simple steps to access your ESS portal.
There are some prerequisites to logging in to Wakatu ESS.
- Please get your ESS username and password if you don’t have them from the HR department.
- Please arrange a secure and trusted device to open the official website.
- Please install a secure web browser such as Google chrome, firefox, Safari, etc on your device.
- Please ensure that your internet connection is working without any interruption.
- You must know the correct URL of the ESS portal.
- Visit the official website https://hrss.wakatu.org/
- You will see a login page on the screen.
- Now enter your login credentials such as your username and password in this login form.
- Press the Sign In button to access your account.
You have successfully accessed your ESS portal. In case you are getting the wrong password error then you can reset your password.
Reset Wakatu ESS password
Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official login page https://hrss.wakatu.org/.
- Click the Forgot Password link available on the login page.
- A password reset page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Username and press the Continue button.
- First, it will search if there is any employee associated with the entered username.
- If the username is found then you will get an email to reset your password.
- Check your email and click the link to create a new password.
- After creating a new password, you can again log in to your account.
If you are still facing login-related issues then you may contact the Human Resources Department for further assistance. You may also send an email to Human Resource Manager at [email protected] or you may send an email to the help desk at [email protected].
Phone number: +64 3 546 8648
About Wakatu Incorporation
Wakatu works primarily in the land and assets-based business where 70% of assets are held in land and water space. Wakatu provides commercial property development, leasing of commercial and residential property, and management services. Some of the important assets are in the form of vineyards, orchards to residential properties, large retail developments, office buildings, marine farms, and water space.
Kono is our food and beverage business, focused on high-quality beverages, fruit bars, seafood products, pip fruit, and hops.
AuOra is our consumer-focused, health and wellbeing business.
We hope you got the exact information about how to access the Wakatu ESS portal ad how to recover your account. Wakatu ESS is a great resource to manage day-to-day operations in the company. Employees must regularly check their accounts for the latest news and announcements.
Finally, please share your views on this article and also share it through the below links.