What is Florida Shots and how to login to your flshots account? How FlShots keeps the vaccination records? How to book an online appointment for the vaccination? How to access the customer service phone number? Check all details in this article.
Table of contents:
- Florida Shots Vaccine record and schedule system
- Florida Shots Parents/Children’s login
- How do get Your Child’s DH Form 680 through flshots.com login?
- Florida Shots Login
- FLShots login password recovery
- How to search Immunization providers in Florida Shots?
- County Health Departments – Location Finder | Florida Department of Health
- How to get my vaccination records through Florida Shots?
- Vaccines for Children (VFC): Information for Parents | CDC
- Providing Records to Patients | Florida Department of Health
- Customer service
Florida Shots Vaccine record and schedule system
Florida SHOTS stands for the State Health Online Tracking System. It’s an online tracking system that helps parents, and healthcare providers, keep track of the vaccination of their children. It helps to provide vaccination services to all patients and also helps them to keep them away from dangerous diseases.
According to Chapter 1003.22(4), Florida Statutes (FS), and Chapter 64D-3.046, Florida Administrative Code (FAC), If your students are studying in Florida schools then students must take vaccines in order to protect themselves and other students from harmful diseases. Florida Shots provides vaccination information and parents can access the student’s data online by logging into their flshots account.
Florida Shots Parents/Children’s login
Parents & children can ask their healthcare providers about vaccination records. Healthcare providers will provide an electronically certified DH Form 680 to parents if their children are already vaccinated. There is no need to log in to the flshots.com account. No enrollment is required! Simply ask your participating doctor to issue an electronically certified DH Form 680.
How do get Your Child’s DH Form 680 through flshots.com login?
Parents can download the Florida Certification of Immunization (DH Form 680) online with the State IMM Id and Certification PIN of their child’s DH Form 680. Ask your Healthcare provider or Physician to provide you with the State IMM Id and Certification PIN. After downloading the electronically certified DH Form 680, parents can submit it to Schools and daycare centers in Florida.
- Visit the official website https://www.flshots.com/flshots/RetrieveImmRcd/GetForm680.csp.
- Enter the given four-digit PIN and press the Next button.
- On the next page, enter your State IMM Id and Certification PIN.
- Press the Retrieve Form button to download the DH Form 680.
- DH Form 680 will be downloaded on your computer in a PDF file extension.
- You can view it if you have installed any PDF reader application on your computer such as adobe reader.
Note: Parents can download the DH Form 680 only if it has been uploaded by the healthcare provider. For more details, ask your provider.
Florida Shots Login
Healthcare providers can create DH Form 680 after login into their account. Just visit the “Form 680” under the Form 680 header on the menu bar after login.
- Visit the Florida Shots website home page at https://www.flshotsusers.com/.
- Click the Login link at the top right corner.
- A login form will appear on the next page.
- Providers may also visit the direct login page at https://www.flshots.com/flshots/signin.csp
- Enter the organization login ID, User name, and password.
- Click the Login button to access your account.
After login, Healthcare providers can create DH Form 680 with the help of the below guidelines.
- Part A (K-6th) Code 1—Select this option for children with the required immunizations, entering kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Part A (7-12th Grade) Code 8—Select this for children with the required immunizations, entering 7th through 12th grade. Florida SHOTS will verify that the child also meets the requirements for Code 1 before generating a certified Code 8.
- Part B—Select this for children who are up-to-date, but still require one or more immunizations to attend school or daycare. This is a temporary medical exemption and needs an expiration date.
- Part C (Permanent Medical Exemption)—This is for children who are technically up-to-date, but because they have a permanent medical reason for not receiving one or more specific vaccines. Part C may be issued in conjunction with Part A or Part B. Both Part A and C, or B and C, would be selected if you have a patient with a permanent medical exemption. Rarely, children may have a permanent medical exemption to all vaccines, and in this case, only a Part C is issued.
FLShots login password recovery
If providers forget their login password to the Florida State Health Online Tracking System then there is a password recovery facility available.
- Visit the official login page and click the Need password assistance link OR
- Directly visit the password recovery page https://www.flshots.com/flshots/ForgotPassword.csp
- Enter your organization’s login id and your user name.
- Press the Submit button.
- On the next page, answer the security questions that you have created while registering your account.
- After the authentication through the correct answers, you can create a new password.
How to search Immunization providers in Florida Shots?
If you want your children to be vaccinated then you can search for the immunization providers that are providing the vaccination services through Florida Shots.
- Visit the provider search page https://flshotsusers.com/search/provider.
- You will see a search form. Enter Doctor’s office zip code or phone number and press the Search button.
- You will get a list of all Doctors participating in the Florida SHOTS and the Florida Vaccines for Children program.
County Health Departments – Location Finder | Florida Department of Health
For more information, you may search for your closest county health department through the above link. Enter the address, select the county and get contact information and locations listed by county. You can ask the county health department to provide you with vaccination records.
How to get my vaccination records through Florida Shots?
If you are not able to get your vaccination records through your healthcare provider or through the county health office then you can view or download your vaccination records directly from the Florida Shots website.
- Visit the https://www.flshots.com/flshots/public/ConfidentialInfoAuth.csp web page.
- filling out the Florida Department of Health form – DH3203 Authorization to Disclose Confidential Information form online, electronically sign and submit it.
Note: You must be 18 years or above to get your immunization records.
Vaccines for Children (VFC): Information for Parents | CDC
For more information about the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program, parents can visit the above URL. VFC is a free vaccination program where participating healthcare providers offer free immunizations to children.
Providing Records to Patients | Florida Department of Health
More information about the Florida Shots program are available on the above web page.
For all types of issues or concerns, please call the 24/7 helpline at 1-877-888-7468.
Email: Please send an email to [email protected].
|Portal name||Florida Shots|
|Developed by||Florida Department of Health|
|Parent organization||Florida Health|
|Purpose||To provide a vaccine tracking system|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of the Florida State|