Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is inviting applications for the Graduate and Diploma Apprenticeship post. This post is for Bangalore location with the Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL) Bangalore.
DEBELis a Premier Institute which is engaged in the Research and Development work related to Life Support Systems, Biomedical Devices, Environmental Protection Systems, and Aircrew Protective Systems.
All candidates will get a chance to learn with the experience of the India’s largest R&D organisation in Defence sector.
Please find below all details about this apprenticeship opportunity.
No. of Vacancy
(i)- Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee
|Mechanical||Electronics /E&C||BioMedical||Bio-Technology||Computer Science /IT|
(ii)- Diploma Apprenticeship Trainee
|Mechanical||Electronics /E&C/ Electrical|
These vacancies are tentative and likely to increase in the future.
All selected candidates will get an apprenticeship opportunity to work and learn for 1 year from the date of the Interview.
- BE/B.Tech for Graduate Trainees; Diploma in Engg for Technician Trainees.
- Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere
- Candidate should not have work experience of one year or more
- The candidate should not have completed 3 years after passing the qualifying examination. Duration: 1 year
Rs.9,000/- PM for Graduate Trainees & Rs.8,000/- PM for Technician Apprenticeship Trainees.
All candidates who want to apply for this apprenticeship opportunity may visit the oficial website of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development.
Website: MHRD portal. For registration, log on to http://mhrdnats.gov.in
Duly filled application along with the relevant documents in support of educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate (if applicable) should be scanned in a single PDF file and emailed to [email protected]
The application form can also be downloaded from the ‘What’s New’ section of the DRDO website (www.drdo.gov.in).
The last date for receipt of application is 15 days from the date of publication of advt. in Employment News. Applications received incomplete/after the due date are liable to be rejected. Candidates may submit their applications until 2nd January 2021.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be short-listed and selected based on their marks secured in Degree
/Diploma. Selected candidates will be intimated by through offer letter/ MaiiiD provided in the bio-data.
- Candidates will be selected based on their marks secured in the Graduation or Diploma examination.
- All selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements to stay in Bangalore
- No TA & DA will be given
- This is an apprenticeship opportunity only. Candidates will not get any permanent offer from the DRDO.
Also check, BARC Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee posts.
Visit home page for other Govt jobs opportunities.
Other Popular Sarkari Exams in India: