What is Manav Sampada portal? | Check everything such as how to view the service book? How to apply for leave application and other services such as reimbursement, NOC, transfer request, Children’s education? etc.
What is eHRMS?
EHRMS or Manav Sampada portal is a product-based electronic Human Resource Management System developed by the NIC for the personnel management of government employees such as transfer, posting, recruitment, manpower planning, etc through electronic service records.
It’s an award-winning project of the National Informatics Center which helps the government in manpower planning, proper monitoring, recruitment, transfer, posting based on the performance and skill set.
Currently, 780 departments from 20 states have been registered with the online portal.
ehrms full form: Electronic Human Resource Management System
How to use HRMS for your state:
All states can use the portal through the official website. After opening the website in the browser select the state from the drop-down menu given on the right side. Some states such as Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Jharkhand, West Bengal police are using a customized version through a different domain.
Check eHRMS Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh full details at the linked article
eHRMS was first implemented by the Himachal Pradesh state as a pilot project. After the successful implementation, other states and Union Territories have also adopted the portal to manage their employees’ life cycle.
The portal has been made by keeping the below objectives in mind.
- To provide a complete HRMS solution for all government employees.
- To make a transparent and effective system by providing all transfer, posting, leave management online
- To check the manpower requirement for the future hiring plan by providing employees data online of all departments
- To provide an online service book so that others can easily access the required information
- To provide employees performance reports for better decision making in transfer and promotions
- To provide important facilities online such as online leave application, Apply for reimbursement, transfer application, etc
Employees from Punjab can check iHRMS Punjab details
Below are some of the benefits available through the portal.
- Saving the environment by eliminating the use of paper.
- Now anyone can use the RTI and get the required information that is available online.
- Now all government employees can request important services/ information/ application online such as leave and transfer application
- Employees can also apply for the NOC for Higher studies and foreign visits
- Registered employees can fill property return online
- Through the ACR Module, online employee assessment is very easy and transparent, and faster than the offline system.
Also check UCO HRMS all details
All registered state employees can take the benefits of the below-mentioned features provided by the eHRMS portal
- User Management – Administrator can create or modify users, can assign user roles
- Service Book – Now all registered employees maintained the data in the ManavSampda service book online. There is no need for offline data records.
- Dynamic ACR – The user can submit the Dynamic ACR and reporting officer will do the assessment
- Online Tour – State Admin will provide Tour information to all employees
- Online Leave – User can apply for the leave and state admin will approve the leave application
- Annual Property Return – Employees can view and declare their property details online
- Online Service Request – Different service request can be applied online (details are given below)
- Online Transfer/Promotion – State admin will provide transfer and promotion details online to all employees
- Recruitment by Department – Department administer can create and provide the new joining information online
- DPC Management – Departmental Promotion Committee can take the Transfer, Increment, Deputation, and Promotion decisions based on the online information
- Master Reports – Total records according to the designation, departments, service books, etc are provided through Master Records
Online service request:
All registered employees can apply for the below-given service requests online.
|GIS||ISSUE GPF Number|
|TA Bill||Apply for GPF Advance Withdrawal|
|Apply for Car Advance||Apply For Computer Advance|
|Tuition Fee||Apply for EL Encashment|
|Apply for LTC Advance||Apply HBA|
|Apply for Accommodation (House Allotment )||NOC for Higher Studies|
|NOC for Foreign Visit||Apply for Brief Case / Ladies Bag|
|Requisition for Consumables||Telephone Reimbursement|
|Medical Reimbursement||Newspaper Reimbursement|
|Children’s Education||Transfer Request|
Also check SBI HRMS all details
|Name of the portal||Electronic Human Resource Management System|
|Also known as||Manav Sampada|
|Developed by||National Informatics Centre|
|Official solution provider||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Purpose||To provide a product-based HRMS tool for government employees|
Also find all details about the BRDS HRMS
eHRMS Manav Sampada apply for leave
Online leave application facility has been inbuilt with the portal and employees can apply for the leave through their employee dashboard. Leave application process is given below.
Step 1: Open the official portal.
Step 2: Now select your state from the drop down menu. A new Manav Sampada portal will open related to that state.
Step 3: Now login on the portal by using your HRMS code and password. Login link is available at the top right corner.
Step 4: After the login you can see your employee dashboard. Click on the Leave Management link. Employees will get three option
Apply Leave – Under this section you can apply for a new leave.
In this leave form, you can select fresh leave or leave extension. After that provide all required details such as department, office, financial year, reporting officer, leave type, dates, etc and submit the leave application. Your reporting officer will review the leave application and can approve or reject it.
Applied Leave – In this section you can check all leave application you have applied.
You can the check details such as leave reference number, leave type, reporting officer,applied date, leave status, etc.
Leave Balance – In this section you can check how many leave are available for you to apply in current financial year.
You can check different type of leave balance such as earned leaves, medical leaves, and casual leaves.
The leave application process for all other states is almost similar. Some state-specific Manav Sampada portal also offers a mobile app for the leave application. Uttar Pradesh government has launched the m-Sthapna app for their employees especially for leave management.
You may check the leave application process for other states from below-given links.
- Manav Sampada UP leave application
- Manav Sampada Jharkhand leave application details
- HRMS Punjab online leave process
Various important services and tasks can be performed through the eHRMS portal. There are two types of services available on the portal. To find out the details about the services follow below steps.
- open the official website
- Select the state from the top right side
- After loading you will get the two type of services mentioned-below
|Employee Related||Department Related|
|View Property Return||State Wise Data Entry Status|
|View Service Book||View Transactions|
|Search Orders||Vacancy Position Detail|
|Telephone Directory||Downloadable Forms|
|Send Feedback||HelpLine and Compliant|
|Dashboard||Registration for Web API|
Lets find out the details of each services one by one.
Employee related services:
Also, check HRMS Odisha portal full details
View Property Return
Follow the below steps to viewproperty return.
- Open the official website
- Select the desired state from the drop-down menu
- On the next page, click on the View property return under employee-related services
- A new window will appear where employees can search and view annual property return
- Employees can view property return by entering below information
- e-HRMS employee code
- security code
View ehrms Service Book
All registered employees can search or view their manav sampada service book by following below steps.
- Open the official website and select the state employee is working
- On the next page click on the “view service book” link. A new window will appear
- To search or view the service book please enter the below-given details in the online form.
- Parent department
- Present posting office state
- Present posting district
- Employee code
- security code
Employees can search released orders specific to an employee or any other kind of order for any department through the below steps
- Visit the official website and select your state
- On the next page, click on the “Search order” link. A new page will open in the browser.
- Now enter the below details in this form
- State, department, Order type, office state, office district, select office
- Enter Employee Code if You want to View Particular Employee’s Order
- From date
- Last date
- Enter Your HRMS Employee Code
- Enter password and captcha code
To view the contact details of any employee you can use the search the telephone directory with the below simple steps.
- Open the official website
- Select the desired state from the top menu
- Now click on the “Telephone directory” link under employee-related services. A new window will appear.
- In the new window enter the below details
- State, department, designation
- Office state, Office district, Select office
- Enter user password and captcha code
- After that click on the “Generate Telephone Directory” link.
Now employees have the facility to share their feedback for any department related to any particular state. If you have any suggestion or not satisfied with any service then you may follow below steps to share your feedback. This feedback will help in further improvment of the ehrms tool.
- Open the official website in the browser
- Select your state and click on the “Send Feedback” link. A new online feedback form will appear on the screen.
- Now enter the below details in this contact us form
- State, Department
- Select Good, Average, or Not Satisfactory option for:
- Web Site – Content & Information
- Web Site – Ease Of Navigation
- Web Site – Accessibility
- Type your suggestion
- Enter name, email, mobile no, postal address, captcha code
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to share your feedback.
Click on the dashboard link to view employee dashboard and list of available information to a perticular employee.
Department Related services: Department related services are specifically related to the government departments where department’s can view Employee’s service book, MIS reports, Details of the transactions, Vacancy details, etc.
View State Wise Data Entry Status
To view the state wise data entry status of employees please follow below steps.
- Open the official website
- Now select the state from the menu and click on the “State Wise Data Entry Status” link. A new window will appear.
- State-wise employees data entry status reports include the below-mentioned details
- View MIS Reports
- View employee state-wise break-up
- View employee service book progressive report (employee details)
- View employee service book progressive report (transaction details)
- View MIS Graphs
1-View MIS Reports: You can view the different types of MIS reports mentioned below.
- Department Wise Master Data Entry Status – Government department information such as Department Name, Office Level, Total Offices, Total Mapped Designation, Estimated Staff strength, Office Wise Total Sanction Post, Total Registered Employees, Today’s Registered Employees
- Current Activity Log
- Employee Detail Based on Classification of Departments
2-View employee state-wise break-up: Employees state-wise break-up can be viewed by the following steps.
- Open the official website and select your state.
- Click the “State Wise Data Entry Status” link
- On the next page click the “View Employee State Wise Break-Up” tab. A new window will appear (see below image)
- Now enter the below details in the form
- Select Report type – With Retirees or without retirees
- Authority code
- User password
- Finally, enter the security code and click the “View Report” button.
3-View employee service book progressive report (employee details): To view employee service book progressive report that includes the employee details please follow below steps.
- Open the official web portal and select your state
- Click on the “State Wise Data Entry Status” link
- On the next page click the “View Employee Service Book Progressive Report-(Employee Details)” tab. A new window will appear (see below image)
- Now enter the below information in the online form
- Authority code
- User password
- Finally, enter the security code and click the “view report” button.
4-View employee service book progressive report (transaction details): If you want to view the employee service book progressive report that includes the transaction details then please check the below steps.
- Open the official portal and select desired state
- Now click on the “State Wise Data Entry Status” link.
- On the next page click on the “View employee service book progressive report (transaction details)” link.
- A new tab will open (as shown below)
- Now enter the below-mentioned details in this online form
- State, department, status
- User id, password
- Finally, fill in the given captcha code and hit the “View Report” button.
5-View MIS Graphs: You may view the Data Entry Graphical Progressive Report in the View MIS Graphs option.
Yo can also check the transaction details for any designation of any department of any district by using the view transactions search functionality. Please check the process below.
- Go to the official website and select your state
- Now click on the “View Transaction” link under department services. A new window will appear on the screen.
- Now enter the below details in this online form.
- State, Department, district
- Office state name
- From date, To date
- Select transaction, Select designation
- Enter the captcha code and click on the”View Report” button.
Vacancy Position Detail
If you want to find the available vacancies for any department then you can check that through the official website. Department administrator update the portal about the vacant post and all employees can search them.
- Open the official website and select your state
- On the next page, click on the “vacancy position details” link.
- A new window will open (as shown below).
- Now enter the below details in the form
- Enter security code and click the “View report” button to find the details about the available vacancies.
Different types of forms are available to download from the Manav sampada portal such as:
- Employee registration form
- Employee address information form
- Employee Initial joining information
- Employee Education Training Information
- Training Information
- Employee Nominee Details
- Employee Service History
- Employee Family Information
- Load detail
- Award detail
- Leave detail
- Employee Department proceeding
Download forms by following below steps.
- Open the official website and select your state
- Now click on the “Downloadable form” link.
All forms are available in a pdf file. Employees can take a printout after downloading the form
Help Line and Compliant
If you need any help while using ehrms application related to your department or you have any complaint then you can use the Helpline and complaint form to get the help. Please check the below process.
- Open the official website and select your department state
- On the next page click on the Helpline and complaint link. A new helpline form will appear on the screen.
- On this page provide the required details as mentioned below.
- State, Applicant department
- Applicant name
- Applicant email id
- Send mail to
- Type your message
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the “send email” button.
Registration for Web API
You can use the web API to customize or integrate with other tools or applications. Please check the below process to register for the web API.
- Open the official portal
- Select your state and click on the “Registration for Web API” link given under department services
- On the next page, you will find a registration form (as shown below)
- Now enter the below-given details in this registration form.
- Consumer name, Mobile number, phone number
- Email address, address
- Upload the authority letter in a pdf file format
- Enter the captcha code and click on the “Send request” button.
All employees can also download the ehrms manav sampada app from the official website. Please check the below process.
- Open the official website on your mobile browser. There is a “Mobile App for Android” link on the top menu (as shown below).
- Click on the Android app link. A new page will open (as shown below)
- On this page, you will find two app download link
- eHRMS get your service book details
- eTransfers latest transfer orders
1- Service book app download: Click on the download button. A new Google play app download page will appear on the screen (as shown below)
Click on the install button to install the app in your mobile.
2-eTransfers – Employees Orders app download: Click on the download link. A Google play app download link will appear on the mobile screen.
Click on the install button to download the e-Transfers app.
Anyone can check the state wise performance report on the portal. Please check the steps given below.
- Open the official portal
- Navigate to Reports > Performance Report on the top menu. A new page will appear as shown below
- On this page enter the below details to check the state-wise performance report
- User Id
- Report Key
- Enter the given captcha code and click on the “View report” or “Active User Report” link.
Customised ehrms links for different states:
|Name of portal||Website|
|Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh||ehrms.upsdc.gov.in|
|West Bengal police||ehrms.wbpolice.gov.in|
How do verify/ update Manav Sampada ehrms service book?
All authorized registered users can update the service book and send it for verification. Establishment Verifying Officer will verify the service book and update the user. Please check the below process.
Step #1: A registered user can login to the portal by using the user id and password. A new employee dashboard will appear on the screen.
Step #2: On the employee, dashboard page clicks the “Employee Service Book Details” link. A new page will appear as shown below.
Step #3: On the employee service book detail page search the employee details by entering eHRMS code or GPF/CPF/PRAN No. or UID No and click on the “Search” button.
Step #4: On the next page you will see an employee dashboard and service book details on the left side (as shown below).
Step #5: Now you can update your service book details by clicking on the service book links one by one given on the left side. You will have to update the below-mentioned details in your service book.
3-Employee Initial Joining Information
4-Employee Education information:
5-Employee Training details:
7-Service History details
9-Departmental Proceeding Details
12-Previous Leave balance
13-ACR backlog Entry
Step #6: Submit Form For Verification – After updating all service book information user can submit the details to the verifying officer. For this click on the “Submit for verification” link given on the left side and enter the details of Verifying Officer. Your service book will be sent to the Verifying Officer for verification.
Step #7: After the verification by the Verifying officer you can view your service book by clicking on the “View service book” link. Now service book is ready for online transactions.
Who launched the electronic human resource management system?
Electronic human resource management system or eHRMS was first launched by the National Informatics Center, Himachal Pradesh for the Himachal Pradesh government employees. After getting a good response and positive reviews NIC was given the task to convert that software into a product so that other states can easily implement that. Finally, NIC launched the product.
How to upload documents in Manav Sampada?
You can easily upload your documents on the eHRMS portal by following the below steps.
1- Open the official website and select your state
2- Now click on the login button to open login page and enter your login credentials.
3- After login click on the profile link to view employee information.
4- Now click on the “Upload documents” link on the left side. You will see a document upload page where you can upload your educational or other types of documents.
5- To upload an educational document select the document category as “Educational Document“
6- Select certificate type and enter issue date, certificate number, description.
7- Upload the certificate by clicking on the “choose file” link and submit the form.
Please note that the document size must be less than 100 kb.
What is ACR status?
ACR stands for Annual Confidential Report which is a kind of rating an employee gets. Rating may be Outstanding, Very good, good, satisfactory, Bad/ unsatisfactory. All employees can update their ACR details and send them for review. The review officer will verify the details and provide a grading based on the information.
According to a court order headed by Justice Katju, ACR must be disclosed within a certain period of time which will provide an opportunity to the government staff to improve their performance.
How to register on the Manav Sampada portal?
Registration on the eHRMS portal will be done through the below steps.
1- If you want to register on the portal then you will have to share your details with the office admin.
2- Office administrator will login on to the portal
3- After that click on the Register Employee link
4- Enter all details of the new employee
5- Assign a role to the new employee
6- Registration will be completed after clicking on the “Generate Employee CODE” link.
Also find all details about the IntraHaryana online portal