In this article, we are sharing important information related to Nearpod Login. We are sharing login, sign-up, account recovery, and other related links and information. All the information is recently updated and accurate. Please have a look.
What is Nearpod?
Nearpod is an educational technology platform that allows teachers to create interactive and engaging lessons for their students. It includes features such as interactive presentations, quizzes, polls, and virtual reality experiences to engage students and enhance their learning experiences.
Teachers can also track student progress and provide real-time feedback. It can be used on a variety of devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It’s a popular interactive education platform used to enhance classroom instruction and student engagement.
Nearpod offers the latest technology-backed features that help teachers to create interactive lessons, and assessments and deliver presentations that keep students engaged and focused.
Some of the key features and benefits are mentioned below that make this tool so popular for educators worldwide.
- Interactive presentations: Educators can use videos, pictures, multimedia, etc, and make interactive educational resources for the students. There are various multimedia resources available that teachers can us in their presentations.
- Collaboration and Engagement: Nearpod helps improve student engagement and also helps teachers to create collaborative activities such as quizzes, polls, etc. Students will take participate in the engagement activities and interact with teachers.
- Real-time feedback: Both teachers and students will get real-time feedback that shows the learning progress. Both students and teachers can analyze their progress and make a plan to improve the learning outcome.
- Customizable lessons: Apart from the interactive lessons, teachers can also customize the learning materials as per the specific need of their students.
- Flexibility and Accessibility: Nearpod is available for normal usage as well as virtual remote classrooms. It is also accessible to all students and provides all types of options that a student is required.
Sign in – Nearpod Teacher
Sign In. Don’t have an account? Sign Up. Use any of your existing accounts from the below options.
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with Office 365
- Sign in with Clever
- Sign in with ClassLink
Nearpod student login
- Visit the official website https://nearpod.com/.
- You will see three sections on the home page for students, teachers, and administrators. You must have your 5-digit join code.
- Enter Join Code in the Student section and click the arrow icon to log in.
- After login in, you can join a class.
Reset your Nearpod password
Enter the Email Address you used to create an account, and we will send you instructions on how to change your password.
How to Join a Nearpod class?
To join a Nearpod class, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Nearpod website and click on the “Student Login” button or visit the above-given student login link.
- Enter the 5-letter class code provided by your teacher.
- If prompted, enter your name and select “Join class.”
- You should now be able to access the class and view the lessons and activities provided by your teacher.
Login and Join the class through Nearpod mobile app
- Download the Nearpod app from the App Store or Google Play store on your mobile device.
- Open the app and select “Join a class”
- Enter the class code provided by your teacher.
- Once you are in the class, you will be able to access the lessons and activities provided by your teacher.
Please note, Your teacher will give you a 5-letter CODE to enter. Enter the 5-letter code and join the class.
Mobile app links are given below.
Nearpod – Apps on Google Play
Nearpod is an award-winning instructional software that engages students with interactive learning experiences. With Nearpod, students have the ability to participate in lessons that contain virtual reality, 3D objects, PhET simulations and so much more.
Nearpod on the App Store – Apple
Nearpod is a student engagement platform built to make teaching with technology easy. It’s designed to work with any classroom technology, from iPads and iPhones to Macs and Chromebooks.
Sign up – Nearpod
Let’s get you to the right account type. You will get options for a Free teacher sign-up and student sign-up. To sign-up as a student, you will have to enter your 5-letter code given by your teacher.
Nearpod Login- Apps on Google Play
Nearpod is an award-winning instructional software that engages students with interactive learning experiences.
Community Login | Nearpod’s Camp Engage
Join Nearpod and Flocabulary for three days of exciting sessions and opportunities to connect with educators in the Nearpod community! • Join Nearpod and Flocabulary for three days of exciting sessions and opportunities to connect with educators in the Nearpod community!
Nearpod login – Customer support
For any type of login-related issues, please contact customer support at [email protected].
Nearpod is free to use for up to 40 students with some restrictions. There are four plans where Silver is free to use but you will get only 100 MB of Storage which may not be sufficient. To access more premium features and tools, you will have to buy their paid plans which are Gold, Platinum, and Premium Plus. Details of each plan are given below.
- Silver – The silver plan is free to use with limited functionality. Subscribers will get 100MB of Library storage and a maximum of 40 students can join a class in a single session.
- Gold – The platinum plan is available for $159/year where a maximum of 75 students can join a lesson. A 1GB of Library storage will be given.
- Platinum – The platinum plan is available for $397/year where a maximum of 90 students can join a lesson. A 5GB of Library storage will be given.
- Premium Plus – This plan is specially designed for the School/ District. The school will get unlimited Library storage and a maximum of 250 students seat in a single session. Since the pricing is related to the number of students so you may get the pricing online by visiting the https://nearpod.com/pricing web page. Just fill out the online form and they will contact you soon.
What is Nearpod join code?
Nearpod “Join Code” is a 5-letter code given to students by their teachers. Students can join classes by entering this code.
What is the direct login link to join a class?
Students can visit the direct student login page and join a class by entering their 5-letter code given to them by the teacher.
What is the direct login link for teachers?
Teachers can visit the Teachers login page directly and access their accounts by using their school email address and password.
Through its unique and innovative learning approach, Nearpod provides a new style of learning system to educators and helps them to prepare and educate students through more engaging learning materials. New features and tools have made Nearpod a popular learning system that offers high engagement rates. Students and teachers can take benefit from the latest learning methods and unique approaches Nearpod offers.