What is NTPC ESS (Employee Self Service) Portal? How to login to Webess NTPC Lakshya IRJ Portal? What are the benefits of this portal? Check the latest updates in this article.
Table of contents:
- What is the NTPC ESS portal?
- NTPC ESS login
- NTPC ESS Direct Login links
- NTPC ESS employee email account login
- NTPC Limited eProcurement Portal login
- NTPC Customer Receipt Portal Login
- NTPC Vendor login page
- Log in – CC Intranet
- NTPC MSME Login
- NTPC Samvaad Login
- About NTPC
What is the NTPC ESS portal?
These days all government organizations in India are upgrading their day-to-day operations by migrating from earlier paper-based systems to digital systems. This digital transformation is very helpful for employees working in any organization due to the availability of all important services in online mode.
NTPC has also designed a separate portal for its employees so that all employees can log in and access their accounts online. All important services are included in the ESS portal that employees can access in a digital form.
NTPC ESS portal has been designed on top of the SAP NetWeaver Portal which uses Iview Runtime for Java (IRJ) J2EE application. A lot of government organizations in India are using the SAP NetWeaver portal to provide different employee-centric services to their employees.
Benefits of NTPC ESS portal:
There are a lot of benefits employees are getting along with online services. Some of the important benefits are mentioned below.
- An ESS portal eliminates most of the paperwork and promotes online services. It provides a convenient and secure platform to access all information and services.
- Proper transparency is maintained by the ESS portal where employees have full access to their personal information and different employee-related services through a digital medium. Employees can edit and update their personal information anytime.
- Ess saves the environment by reducing paper usage.
- Important services such as leave requests can be submitted online and Manager can also approve the leave online. Self-service: It’s a great way to manage HR-related tasks and helps the organization to perform better.
- Better communication: The portal allows employees to update their contact information, helping the company to maintain accurate and up-to-date records, and ensuring that employees receive important information in a timely manner.
- By providing online services, the Employee self-service portal helps in improving the employee’s efficiency by reducing the need for manual processes and paper-based transactions. It also helps to streamline HR-related tasks and increase the overall productivity of the HR department.
NTPC ESS login
All employees can log in to their accounts by visiting the official web portal. There are some login-related requirements that all employees must follow.
- Employees must have the username and password for their ESS portal account. Please contact your IT department if you don’t have access to your login credentials.
- Employees must have the correct web address of the NTPC ESS portal.
- Employees must use a secure and trusted device to access their accounts.
- A properly working internet connection must be available for a secure and successful login experience.
NTPC ESS Login process:
All employees working in NTPC can access their employee’s self-service portal online with the help of the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website https://www.ntpc.co.in/. You will see the NTPC website homepage (as shown below).
Step 2: As you can see in the above image, there is an Employee and Ex-Employee Section link in the top menu bar. You will have to click this link to open the Employee section page on the NTPC website.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the NTPC Employees page (as shown below).
On this page, you will find links to the different services available for current and former NTPC employees as mentioned below also.
- Web Mail
- Online transit camp facility for employees
- Employee Self-Service Portal
Step 4: Now click the “Click here to Login” link after the Employee Self-Service Portal. NTPC Employees’ self-service portal homepage will appear in a new window (as shown below).
Step 5: Now select the identity providers from the drop-down menu. Currently, NTPC is using Microsoft Azure identity and access management solutions to protect the employee’s identity and unauthorized login attempts so there is only one Azure AD option available.
Click the Continue button to proceed further. A Microsoft login form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 6: Now enter your email address associated with your NTPC ESS Microsoft account and press the Next button. On the next screen, enter your password and sign in to your account.
NTPC ESS Direct Login links
Employees can also visit the above-mentioned direct URL. You will be redirected to the SAP NetWeaver Portal login page where you can log in to your NTPC ESS account.
NTPC ESS employee email account login
NTPC is using the cloud-based online Microsoft Office service to manage employees’ email accounts. It’s a free service with limited access and can be used through a web browser. To log in to your WebMail outlook account, please follow the below steps.
- Visit the https://outlook.office.com/ web page.
- On the next page, log in with your Microsoft account username and password.
- After login, employees can access the web version of Microsoft Outlook to check or send emails.
How to reset the NTPC ESS portal password?
In case employees forgot their password and are not able to access their account then they can use the Microsoft account recovery facility to recover their account. Please check the below steps.
- Visit the NTPC ESS portal and click the Continue button to open the login page.
- On the next page, click the “Can’t access your account?” link located on the login page.
- Select Work or school account from the given options.
- On the next page, enter your Email or Username associated with your Microsoft account.
- Type the given security code in the next space and press the Next button.
- You will receive a security code to verify your account on your email address or on another account recovery method such as phone number, etc if you have already set up that.
- After the account verification, you will get an option to create a new password for your account.
NTPC Limited eProcurement Portal login
The eProcurement System of NTPC Limited enables the Tenderers to download the Tender Schedule free of cost and then submit the bids online through this portal. Enter your Login ID, Password, and given Captcha code, and press the proceed button to access your account.
NTPC Customer Receipt Portal Login
The customer receipt portal is dedicated to serving NTPC customers. Click the Login button, and a login form will appear in a pop-up. After that enter your User ID, Password, and captcha code and click the Login button to access your account.
NTPC Vendor login page
Please update your GSTIN Nos(Go to GSTN Updates->Update GST Nos) For Login related queries Helpdesk: 0120-4947693. Vendor can log in with Username as V_XXXXXXX(XXXXXXX stands for vendor code)
Log in – CC Intranet
Enter your User ID and your password and press the Login button. Please note that now this login uses AD/PC/Pradip password.
NTPC MSME Login
NTPC Vendor can log in by using their Vendor ID and Password. Please call Pradip HelpDesk Toll Free Number:1800-180-5970 in case of any issues.
NTPC Samvaad Login
NTPC Exclusive | Live Events, Inaugurations, and more. Enter your Employee ID and press the Sign In button to start your session.
For any kind of account-related help, please contact the NTPC IT department.
Official NTPC website
NTPC Lakshay SAP NetWeaver Portal ESS
WEB Mail login page
Employee section page on the NTPC website
NTPC Lakshay portal password recovery help
NTPC Ex-Employee portal
Careers | NTPC
NTPC is looking for energetic young graduate engineers and professionals with brilliant academic records to join. Visit the career page and apply for the latest job opportunities.
Contact Us | NTPC
Disclaimer | NTPC
NTPC was incorporated on November 7, 1975, and Later on March 19, 1976, Shri D.V Kapur was appointed as the first Chairman & Managing Director of NTPC.
NTPC is responsible for different power generation projects that are using different methods to generate power such as coal-based, hydropower, renewable energy projects, Gas based projects, etc. Currently, NTPC is generating 70,254 MW of power through its stations as mentioned in the below tables.
|Station type||Number of stations|
|Coal based stations||25|
|Gas based stations||7|
Apart from the above table, there are 25 Joint Venture stations including 8 coal based, 4 gas based, 8 hydro, 1 small hydro 2 Wind, and 2 Solar PV. Coal is the leading source of power generation and contributes around 50,490 MW capacity through 25 stations.
Employee Self-Service portal
All NTPC employees can log in to their ESS Portal through the online website and access their personal and professional information, view their salary slips, access their leaves and attendance records, and update their contact information.
Employees can also apply for leaves and track their leaves and access other HR services. All employees will get a unique login id and password that employees can use to log in and manage their accounts in a convenient and secure way. NTPC ess portal also provides an opportunity to connect with the HR department and get the latest company news and announcements.
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
- EPABX Board NOS.: +91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001
- Fax NO.: 91 11 24361018
- Email:[email protected]
|Company name||NTPC Ltd.|
|Company Type||Maharatnas CPSE|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Chairman & Managing Director||Shri Gurdeep Singh|