Check all details about the Odisha bhulekh online portal, Bhu naksha, Odisha land record, plot details, ROR etc in this article.
Odisha government has launched a web portal where all citizens of the state can check their land records.
What is Odisha Bhulekh?
Odisha Bhulekh is a web portal developed by the Odisha government to provide online land and naksha details of all landowners in the state. Citizens can check important details such as ROR, land map, naksha, area, owner details, etc.
It’s a great step by the Odisha government to provide all details through a transparent and effective system that is available for all citizens free of cost.
|Portal name||Odisha Bhulekh|
|Higher authority||Revenue & Disaster Management Department|
|Developed by||National Informatics Centre, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.|
|Purpose||To provide land details in Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha state|
How to view ROR?
ROR stands for “Record of Rights“. In Bhulekh Odisha ROR info you can easily find the land owner name, land details such as size, land area, etc. People will get a ROR certificate where all details of the land of any village will be available.
To view land details in Odisha please follow the below given process.
- Open the official portal at http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/
- Now click on the “ROR View” link in the main menu
- There is a “Select location for ROR” column on this page
- To view the land details select District, Tahasil, Village
- Now choose any one from the given options
- Khatiyan – Select Khatiyan
- Plot – Select plot number
- Tenant – Select Tenant name
- Form No.39-A will appear on the computer screen where you can find the below-given information.
ROR Front page:
- Tehsil number
- Police station number
- The name of the landlord and the serial number of Khewat or Khatian
- Landlord details such as name, father’s name, place of residence
- Payment details and published date, etc
ROR Back page:
- Khatiyan serial number
- Plot Number and Wheel Name
- Treasures of sorts and plots
- What kind of detail
ROR State statistics:
ROR state statistics are also available on the same page where anyone can find the detailed statistics and pieces of information such as:
|No. of Districts:||30|
|No. of Khatiyans:||17186189|
|No. of Tahasil:||317|
|No. of Plots:||57142668|
|No. of RI Circles:||2274|
|No. of Tenants:||35938980|
|No. of Villages:||51701|
Map view: How to download Odisha bhu naksha?
Revenue & Disaster Management Department Odisha also included the Odisha Bhu Naksha in the Bhu lekh official web portal where people can see and download the Naksha related to their land. A lot of other information is also avaialble in Odisha Bhu naksha portal.
To download the Bhunaksha please follow the below-given process.
Step #1: Open the official portal. On the home page click on the Map View link. You will be redirected to the Bhu Naksha Odisha web portal.
Step 2: On this portal, select your district and click on the submit button. A new page will appear on the screen where you can perform the search for any land naksha.
Step #3: Now select the below details from the search form given on the left side of this page.
- Sheet No
After selecting all details you will find the naksha on the right side.
Step #4: Now click on any plot number given in the map. You will see some more information related to that plot number.
On this page you will find the below-given reports on the left side related to the plot you have clicked.
- ROR Front Page
- ROR Back Page
- ROR Home Page
- Map Report
Step #5: Now if you click on the Map report link on the left side a new map page will open related to the selected plot.
On this page you can check the below details for the plot.
- Police number
This information is for a single plot. If you select the “All plots of same owner” link on the left, You will find details about the total number of plots the owner has. You can also download a map pdf file by clicking on the Show report pdf button on the left side.
How to check Tahasil info?
People can check their Tahasil information from the official portal. Official web portal has been linked to the Dynamic Web Information System for Tahasils Odisha.
Check the below procedure to view Tahasil info.
- Open the official portal
- Now on the homepage click on the Tahasil Info link given on the top menu.
- You will be redirected to the Tahasil Web Information Odisha portal
- On this page select District and Tahasil and click on the Go button. All information related to the Tahasil will be available on a new page. You can check the below information.
- establish year
- No. of Revenue Villages
- Revenue Circles
- Covering area
- Tourist places
- Achievements, etc.
Official department users can also login to the portal and perform various tasks. Department login can be done easily by following the below process.
Bhulekh departmental login:
- Open the home page and click on the Departmental user login link given on the right side.
- A new page will appear on the screen including a login form.
- On this page choose District or State and enter your user id, password, captcha code, and click on the login button.
Tahasil departmental login:
Tahasil department employees can login by the following way.
- Open the official website and click on the Tahasil Info link on the home page.
- On the Tahasil Web Information page click on the Department user login link.
- A new login page will appear on the computer screen.
- On this login form Enter your login credentials, captcha code, and click the Login button.
How to check Unicode converted ROR data:
Bhulekh departmental employees can also check the ROR data converted in unicode. Please check the below process.
- Open the official website and click on the Departmental user login link on the right side of the home page.
- On the next page, click on the Unicode data checking link on the left side.
- A new page will appear (as shown below).
- On this page select District and fill in User Name and password and click on the login button.
- You will find all details related to the Unicode converted ROR data.
If there is any kind of issue while using the Bhu lekh web portal or regarding any information you may take help from the below contact details.
Revenue Minister Helpline:
Email Id: [email protected]
Helpline Number: 18001218242 (10:00 AM to 5.30 PM on Working Days)
Other contact details:
Concerned Tahasildar – http://dwistodisha.nic.in/
Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack
Phone : 0671-2509582 (10:00 AM to 5.30 PM on Working Days)