Check all details related to the PNB knowledge center portal. In this article, we are sharing all the important details and complete information about this portal.
How to log in and access various information online. What is the objective of developing this portal and what kind of benefits employees are getting through this portal?
What is the PNB Knowledge Center?
Punjab National Bank is one of the oldest banks in India and has a very large customer base due to its employee-centric policies. There are many facilities provided by the PNB bank to its employees and customers.
After digitization, there are many online portals developed by the Punjab National Bank for employees and customers to provide all-important services in a hassle-free and seamless manner.
For the PNB employees bank has developed some online portals such as PNB HRMS (PNB Parivar) PNB Internet banking, PNB One, etc. PNB knowledge center is also one of the portals developed for the employees of the Bank where all employees can access important information online such as.
PNB Knowledge Center is a web portal developed by PNB (Punjab National Bank) for its employees. The main purpose is to provide employees access to important financial reports, bank information, bank performance-related reports, and other details. It acts as a centralized knowledge hub where employees can access everything about the Punjab National Bank.
- Annual financial results for the current and previous financial year
- The quarterly financial outcome of the current and previous financial year
- Quarterly performance report
PNB Knowledge Center Benefits
Some of the benefits and features are mentioned below.
- Employees can access current and previous financial results including quarterly and annual results. It helps employees to stay updated about the bank’s finances.
- Every quarter, the bank releases its quarterly results and makes them available on the PNB Knowledge Center so that all the employees can access them.
- The portal allows employees to securely log in and access their accounts. Employees use their login credentials to access their account which prevents any unauthorized access to the portal.
- The portal also helps in improving communication between banks and employees. The bank shares important updates, announcements, reports, performance results, and notifications directly to employees. It helps banks to maintain transparency in the system.
- The Portal also offers employees some self-service features and employees can use them to download, access, or update any information on the portal by using their login credentials.
All employees can access other important reports and information after logging on to the portal.
|Name of the portal
|PNB knowledge center
|Punjab National Bank
|Employees of the Punjab National Bank
PNB Knowledge Center Login
There are many services and facilities available for the employees and can be accessed after successful login on the online portal. The login process is given below. Please have a look.
- Visit the PNB Knowledge Center Website.
- Select the Employee Login Option.
- Verify Your Username through OTP.
- Enter Your Password.
- Access Your Account.
Let’s have a look at the complete details of each step.
Step 1. Visit the PNB Knowledge Center Website.
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.pnbnet.in/.
Step 2: After clicking this link you will be redirected to the homepage of the official PNB Knowledge Center website where you will find some essential financial reports on the left side and a login form on the right side.
Step 2. Select the Employee Login Option.
Step 3: You will get two login options.
Select the Employee Login option.
Step 3. Verify Your Username through OTP.
Enter your Employee ID in the Username section and click the Send OTP button. You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter this OTP in the next section.
Step 4. Enter Your Password.
Enter the answer to the given security question. After that, enter your password.
Step 5. Access Your Account.
After entering all required details click the Login link. You have successfully entered the portal.
Note: If you don’t have your user ID and password then you will have to contact the System Administrator of the IT department and he will create your user ID and password. After the login, you can change the default password.
Note: Now all employees can use their new employee ID to access their PNB Knowledge Center account.
PNB Knowledge Center Non-Employee Login
All people who are not employees of the Punjab National Bank can access their accounts through the below steps.
- Visit the official website
- Select the Non-employee login option in the login form available on the homepage.
- Enter your username and password in the respective fields.
- Answer the security question and press the Login button to access your account.
How to Reset the PNB Knowledge Center Login Password?
In case you forgot your login password and cannot log in, you can easily reset your password with the help of the online facility available on the portal.
1-Open the official portal and click the Forgot password link located just below the login form on the right side of the home page.
2-A new form to reset the password will appear in a new popup.
3-In this password reset form enter your username and click the Generate OTP button. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Now enter this OTP on the next screen.
4-Now you can create a new password for your account. After creating the new password you can now log on to the portal and access all available services.
PNB Knowledge Center Helpline
PNB Knowledge Center Helpline details are mentioned below. Please use the below contact details in case you are facing any issues related to your account or the PNB Knowledge Center portal.
PNB Knowledge Center Mobile App
NO mobile app has been developed for Android or iOS platforms. PNB bank has developed only an online portal where employees can log in and check important information.
Employees can access the web portal through the mobile browser which is also a convenient way to access all services. We will update you about the availability of the mobile in the future.
There is a PNB History link available on the homepage of the PNB Knowledge Center website. If you click on this link you will be redirected to a new page where you can check the history of the PNB bank. To check more details about the PNB history, you may visit this link.
You will be surprised to know that the bank was initially opened in Lahore. The Bank opened for business on 19 May 1894 with the efforts of Lala Lajpat Rai, and the second branch was opened in Rawalpindi in 1990.