PNB Parivar [HRMS 2.0] Employee Portal login, download Pay Slip, payroll module, and self-service module-related information is available for the PNB employees in this article.
In this article, all current and retired employees of the Punjab National Bank can find important information such as…
- What is the PNB HRMS portal?
- How can PNB employees access their self-service accounts?
- What are the essential services and features the Punjab National Bank HRMS system offers to its employees?
- What are the objective and benefits to implement this HRMS system?
- Step-by-step procedure to download the employee salary slip.
- Information about the PNB Parivar mobile app.
If you also want to know the answer to the above questions then please read below for the latest and updated information and step-by-step processes to access different services.
Table of contents:
What is the PNB HRMS portal?
Punjab National Bank HRMS portal also known as PNB Parivar is developed by the Punjab National Bank to help their employees and Pensioners by providing all essential services and important facilities online. All employees can access these services through the online portal and Android app.
Punjab National Bank has also released the latest version (2.0) which is an upgraded version of their HRMS system and provides some additional functionality and services to their employees. HRMS PNB (2.0): was made Live on 28.02.2021 so that thousands of PNB employees across all branches can use the latest portal and app.
This is a great step to facilitate the best HR practices of the Bank and support the digital India campaign.
|Name of the portal||PNB HRMS|
|First implemented in||2016|
|HRMS 2.0 launch date||28th February 2021|
|Purpose||To provide a complete HRMS system|
|Beneficiary||All employees of Punjab National Bank|
Objective and benefits:
- The main objective to develop this portal is to implement a dedicated HRMS system for all employees of the Punjab National Bank so that the employees can use all available services online.
- Now employees can take the benefits of fast access to all services which ultimately saves employees time.
- It also helps in improving employee productivity by streamlining all services.
- Now employees can manage almost all tasks with the use of the mobile app and there is no need to visit different offices.
- All important data and MIS reports are also accessible through the portal.
- Salary processing tasks have been automated and employees get their salary on time every month.
- There is no need to do the salary deduction calculations manually as now everything is done automatically through the HRMS payroll module.
- Some important functionalities have also been added such as performance management, Attendance management, Human Resource Information Management, etc.
PNB Parivar HRMS login
If an employee wants to use any available service online such as applying for leave or downloading a salary slip then the first step is to log in to the HRMS system. Please check the login process below.
Step 1:Open the official portal at pnbnet.net.in. You will see the Punjab National Bank HRMS home page on the screen (as shown below).
Alternatively, use the https://pnbnet.net.in/psc/HRMS/PNBWEB/HRMS/c/PNB_SIGNING_MNU.PNB_SIGNING_CMP.GBL link for the PNB HRMS 2.0. or search for the PNB HRMS 2 in google and click the first result.
Step 2: On this page click the HRMS link to open the HRMS login page. A new login form will appear in a new window (as shown below).
Step 3: Now fill in your login details such as user ID, Password, and Captcha code and click the Validate link. You have successfully logged in to the HRMS portal.
How to reset the password?
A password reset facility has also been implemented by the PNB Bank in the HRMS portal to help its employees to reset their passwords.
In case any PNB employee gets the wrong password error then this self-service password reset facility is very useful. Employees can use this service with the help of the below steps.
- Visit the pnbnet.net.in portal and click the HRMS link.
- On the HRMS login page, click the Forgot Password link.
- On the next page, enter your User ID and press the Continue button.
- The system will search your profile associated with your User ID.
- Once the system finds your profile, you will have to authenticate your account to reset your password.
- After the authentication, create a new password for your employee account.
Employee self-service module
An employee self-service module has also been integrated with the PNB HRMS2 system which provides important facilities to the employees. After login on to the portal employees will see their self-service page.
Services are available on the self-service link on the right side of the page.
- Assets & liabilities
- Covid contribution
- Leave fare concession/ TA-DA
- Pension management
- Provident fund
- Salary & TDS related details
- Staff welfare
- Personal information
- Payroll and compensation
- Learning and development
- Apply for NOC outside
- HRMS user manual
Now employees can check their salary-related data, and submit attendance, leave, and performance appraisal-related information online.
Employees can also apply for reimbursement for different expenditures done by them such as petrol reimbursement. All services can be accessed online by using the user id and password.
Under the staff welfare option, employees can apply for the below types of reimbursements.
- Covid vaccination claim
- Telephone reimbursement
- Health checkup (annually) – Officers in scale VIII will get Rs 8000 per year.
- Medical expenses
- Purchase stationery items – Rs 350 per year will be given to all staff members for the purchase of Fountain pens, ball pens, Refills, etc.
- Fuel reimbursement
- Newspaper undertaking – Scale VI and above officers will get Rs 600 maximum for the purchase of Newspapers and magazines.
- Working on Sunday/ Holiday
- Briefcase expenses – Reimbursement for the purchase of the briefcase will be given.
- Entertainment expenses and club membership reimbursement will be given as per the maximum limit according to the scale of the officers. Executive directors will get a maximum of 75000 Rs per year.
- Cleansing expenses – Staff will get the reimbursement for expenses of cleansing according to their cadre. Officers scale VIII will get Rs. 2000 per quarter.
- PL encashment (annual), etc
- Interest-free festival advance – Employees will get the advance money for the festival as a type of loan without any interest. Officers in scale 1 will get Rs 35000.
How to apply for leave on the portal?
All employees can apply for a new leave through the Absence management link available on the dashboard page. You may follow the below-given process.
- Open the official portal and log in by using your user id and password.
- Once you see your self-service dashboard then click the Absence management link.
- After that, you will find three options
- Absence request
- View request
- Absence balances
- Now click the Absence request link to apply for a new leave.
- Fill in all required details such as leave type, duration, address, etc, and submit the leave request. Your leave request has been submitted.
How to download the salary slip PDF file?
After the log in all employees can check their Salary Slip and download the Pay Slip PDF file on their device. The salary slip will be available under the “Salary & TDS related details” section. Please check the below-mentioned steps to download your Salary Slip online.
Step 1: Open the official website and log in by using your login credentials.
Step 2: On your Employee Self Service dashboard, click the navigator icon to open the menu and again click the Salary & TDS related details link.
Step 3: Under this module, you will find the below options.
- Annual Income TDS Details
- My Form 16
- PNB Salary Slip
- My IT Register
- My Salary Arrear
Step 4: Click the PNB Salary Slip link to view your salary slip. On the next page, you will get the option to search by employee ID or Calander ID. If you click the Search button then you will see the Salary slip links below the Search button.
Step 5: Now you can view the salary slip for any month by clicking the links. You will also get the option to print this salary slip and download the PDF file.
HRMS PNB Payroll system
This portal was launched to provide a payroll management system to manage salary-related information. It also provides employee management features.
Through a centralized payroll processing system salary management can be easily accomplished through a centralized team working at the corporate office.
With the help of this dedicated payroll management module, employee payslips are generated automatically by collecting important data through an automated online process and applying applicable deductions.
Apart from the Payroll management feature PNB HRMS also provides other important services such as.
- Attendance management
- Salary slip download
- Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Management Information System
- Training Management
- Employee Promotion
- Employee recruitment
- Employee Self-Service and Absence Management.
PNB Parivar HRMS App
An android app is also available on the Google play store which provides all employee-centric services. Employees can download this app easily by using the below-given process.
Step 1: Open the google play store app on your smartphone and search for ‘PNB Parivar HRMS‘ in the search bar. You will see some apps related to your search.
Step 2: Now download the official app which looks similar to the below-given image.
Step 3: After identifying the official app just click the Install button and the app will be downloaded on your mobile phone.
PNB Parivar iOS app:
Employees can download the iOS app through the below link.
PNB Parivar app features and services:
This app provides the below-mentioned online services to employees.
- Basic information
- View your attendance
- Holiday home
- View undertaking
- Leave register
- Locate an employee
- IT register
- Provident fund
- Salary slip
In the leave register, option employees can check the information related to the leave balance, type of leave, leave request, etc. In the view attendance, employees can check the date-wise In time and Out time of the office.
In the e-circulars section, employees can check the different types of new circulars issued by the bank such as GIST circulars, Internal circulars, policy circulars, GIST of RBI circulars, etc.
How to apply for leave through the mobile app?
Now employees can easily apply for leave online through the mobile app.
- Open the PNB Parivar app and search for the leave module.
- Now in the leave section click the apply leave link.
- Enter all required details such as leave type and date.
- Finally, submit your leave application.
- Leave will be granted after the necessary approval.
PNB – HRMS Division,
Plot No. 4, Sector 10, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075
Contact No.: 011-28075196 / 97
How much salary a new PNB employee will get?
All PNB employees get their salary on the 25th of every month. Below we have mentioned the salary structure of a new PNB joiner. Please have a look.
|Basic salary||19,900 Rs|
|Conveyance allowance||766.74 Rs|
|Dearness allowance||5,530.21 Rs|
|House rent allowance||2,039.75 Rs|
|Special Allowance (D.A.)||4,171.00 Rs|
|Profession tax||150.00 Rs|
|Provident Fund||2,543.02 Rs|
|Voluntary Covid contribution||450.00 Rs|
What is the default user id of a retiree?
Pensioner employees can use their PF number as a user ID while logging in on the Pensioners website. New joiners will have to add 0 before their PF number.
What is the default password of a retiree?
All retired employees who are using PNB HRMS for the first time can use their Date of Birth in the password field in DDMMYYYY format.
After the login, they can change their password. A retiree can access the Retiree self-service module after logging in where they will get all important services and information.
How to add a bank account to get salary for new joiners through HRMS?
If you are a new joiner then you will have to add your bank account details to the HRMS portal. After adding the account details you will automatically get your salary every month.
You may add your account through the Maintain Bank ac option located under the workforce administration -> Personal Information-> Biographical.
How can I use PNB Parivar APP?
All employees can download the app from the google play store. After that employees can use the app after login.
The process to download the app is available in this article.