Rajasthan government has launched the Rajiv Gandhi Career portal to help the youngsters of Rajasthan state. In this article, we will share the all-important information such as.
How to use the career portal, what is the benefits of this portal, how to attempt the career test, how to find career information, How to search colleges, scholarship, entrance exams, how to download the mobile app, etc.
राजीव गांधी करियर पोर्टल आर्टिकल इन हिंदी
What is Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal?
Rajiv Gandhi Career portal has been launched by the Rajasthan government with the help of UNICEF to provide career guidance and assessment services for class 9 to 12 students. With the help of this portal, students will get better career guidance and assessment services from expert career counselors.
Students will also get other important information related to the different types of vocational courses, professional courses, scholarship opportunity information, college information, and government exam details.
This portal is a part of the Shala Darpan Rajasthan and was launched by Shri Govind Singh Dotasra (Education Minister, Rajasthan government) on 6th February 2019.
Some of the major benefits are listed below.
- Now students can check the latest career-related information on the portal.
- Students can participate in an Assessment test that does a scientific-based analysis and provide an assessment score.
- Students can use this score and take better decisions related to their career options.
- Students can also search for a college, entrance exams, scholarship details through this portal.
- Students can join the live YouTube career counseling sessions by expert counselors.
|Name of the portal||Rajiv Gandhi Career Guidance Portal|
|Launched by||Rajasthan Government|
|Associate Partner||UNICEF and Aasman Foundation|
|Beneficiary||Students of Rajasthan State|
|Purpose||To provide career counseling services to students|
- Apna khata – e dharti Rajasthan
- SSO ID Rajasthan
- Shala Darpan Rajasthan
- Shala Darpan RajRMSA internship portal
- Shala Darpan Staff Corner
- Rajasthan Gyan Sankalp portal
How to login on Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal?
All students can log in to the portal and check all information such as test information, career information, different course details, etc.
Before login, all students must have their login ID. Login ID is a combination of the student’s Shala Darpan ID and school register no.
In the login ID section, write your shaladarpan ID, and after that write your school register no. If you don’t remember your id please ask your school officials. After getting your user id please follow the below-given steps to log in to the portal.
Step 1: Open the official website.
Step 2: You will see a login form on the right side of the portal (as shown below).
Step 3: On this login form enter your unique ID, password, and click the Login button. After login, you will see your student dashboard.
Services and features
After successfully logged in on the career portal you will see a lot of information and services available on the dashboard. Around 1150+ entrance exams, 1120+ scholarship opportunities, 22000+ colleges, and 550+ career-related information are available on this portal.
- On the top side, you will find links for the Assessment and report and, Jankari Kendra.
- On the left side, you will see student information such as student name, school name, and location of the school.
- On the right side, you will see a search form where you can search for anything related to career, scholarships, courses, entrance exams, colleges, etc.
- Just below the search form, you will see links for
- Career-related information
- College-related information
- Entrance exams related information
- Scholarship, competition, and fellowship information
You may click any link to get more detailed information.
If you click on the Jaankari Kendra link on the top side a new page (as shown below) will appear on the screen.
On this Jankari Kendra page, you will find four options as shown in the above image. Click on the Know More button to check more details about any option.
Career-related information: To know more about the career-related information click the Know more button. On a new page, you will find details about the Professional courses and vocational courses.
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture and Planning
- Art and Design
- Engineering and Technology
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Agricultural and Food Sciences
- Animation, Graphics and Visual Communication
- Performing Arts
- Legal Service
- Government and Defence Services
- Finance and Banking
- Business Management
- Mass Communication
- Medical Sciences
- Science and Mathematics
- Education and Teaching
- Sales and Marketing
- Health and Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Transport Services
- Humanities and Social Science
- IT/ ITES
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Electronic and Hardware
- Animation and Graphics
- Agriculture and Food
- Buying and Selling
- Leather and Apparel
- Jam and Jewelry
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Media and Entertainment
- Defence and Security
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Education and Teaching (commercial)
- Beauty and Wellness
- Rajiv Gandhi career portal
- PayManager Rajasthan
- BSTC Pre DELED exam 2021: Shala Darpan
- Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test
- RajSSP – Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan
How to download your career test report?
After login on to the portal, you can easily download your assessment report. You will get two assessment reports.
- Short Assessment report – It’s a 6-page report of your assessment score.
- Long assessment report – It’s an 18-page detailed assessment report.
To download your assessment report please follow the below-given steps.
Step 1: First of all login on to the official portal by using your user id and password.
Step 2: After login, you will see a yellow color “Download Report” link on the top of your student’s dashboard. Click on this link.
Step 3: After that, you will see four options related to your career report.
Step 4: Click on the View link if you just want to see your assessment report.
Step 5: If you want to download a short assessment report then click on the short link. Your assessment report will be downloaded on your device and you can see it without the internet connection.
Benefits of the career assessment service:
Career assessment is done based on the below-given parameters.
1-Educational Part: In the educational test students’ skills will be tested on the below-given subjects.
- Numerical Aptitude – Mathematical concepts, Familiarity with numbers.
- Verbal Aptitude – Language concepts, understanding of common words and sentences.
- Mechanical Aptitude – Mechanical Concepts, Understanding of Machines.
- Spatial Aptitude – Pattern & Figure concepts, Understanding visual patterns
- Reasoning Aptitude – Rational & logical concept, understanding of problems & solutions
2-Personality part: In the Personality test students will be assessed based on the below-given parameters.
- Emotional Orientation
- conscientiousness orientation
- Mutual orientation
- Learning orientation
- practical orientation
There are a lot of benefits of this assessment services where students can check that if which subjects they are more interested in and they can perform better. This assessment helps students in taking an intelligent decision based on the report and they can choose a better career according to their interests.
The report also shows the best-fit career options where students can apply. This fitment is calculated based on the aptitude and personality test done through a scientific assessment method.
Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal live youtube sessions:
Expert counselors also provide live sessions on youtube to help students and provide them best guidance. Anyone can see these counseling sessions on youtube free of cost. Links for counseling and other information videos are given below. Please check.
|Name of the session||Upload date||Direct Link|
|How to know about 555 careers from the career portal?||31/05/2021||click here|
|Commerce & Humanities career||26/02/2021||click here|
|Career Guidance on Indian Administrative Service and Medical Services||22/02/2021||click here|
|Careers in Agriculture||16/02/2021||click here|
|Careers in Science, PCM & PCB||10/02/2021||click here|
|A career in Performing & Fine Arts||04/02/2021||click here|
|Short-term job oriented job careers||29/01/2021||click here|
|Career in Armed forces and sports session 2||25/01/2021||click here|
|How to read and download career report||19/01/2021||click here|
|How to attempt career assessment test on mobile||13/01/2021||click here|
|Career assessment for 10th students||12/01/2021||click here|
|How to use Rajasthan Career App||15/12/2020||click here|
Rajasthan Career Mobile App
Rajasthan government has also launched an android mobile app for the students. This career app has been developed by the Aasman foundation. Students can download this app on their mobile phones and use all available services. Please follow The below steps to download the mobile app.
Step 1: Open the Google play store app on your mobile phone.
Step 2: now search “Rajasthan career app” in Google Play Store. You will see a link for the Rajasthan career app in Google Play Store.
Step 3: Click on this link. A new Rajasthan mobile app page will open (as shown below).
Step 4: Now click on the Install button to download the mobile app on your smartphone.
Step 5: Now you can open the app. After opening you will see a message related to your user id. Now click the Login button.
You will see a login screen in the mobile app (as shown below).
Enter your unique id, password, and click the login button. After login, you will see your student mobile dashboard.
Now you can start exploring the app. Here you can search for different scholarship opportunities, college details, entrance examination information, etc.
- Manav Sampada ehrms portal
- PFMS Scholarship portal
- Common Eligibility Test by NRA
- Download e Aadhaar Card online 2021
- NVSP portal details
- SBI online HRMS portal
- UCO Bank HRMS portal
Frequently Asked Questions
I forgot my password?
If you forgot your password then contact your principal or teacher to reset your password.
I forgot my unique student id?
If you forgot your user id then you may contact your school for sharing your user id. Please note that the user id is a combination of your shaladarpan id and school register no.
Can I give a career test through the mobile app?
Yes, Rajasthan Career mobile app is also made by the Aasman foundation and having all the functionality similar to the Rajiv Gandhi Career portal. You can easily attempt your career assessment test from your mobile app.