State Bank of India HRMS Portal | Staff Pensioners Self Service, Salary Slip, Mobile App, login details
Check all important details and the information about all available services for the SBI employees.
What is the SBI HRMS Portal?
State Bank of India has introduced an HRMS online portal and mobile app for the regular employees of the bank. Employees can use this Human Resource Management System to access various services online such as leave application, Salary slip download, pension services, etc.
Most of the state governments have implemented Manav Sampada ehrms application to manage their employees but the state bank of India is still working on their own HRMS solution.
- All SBI staff and pensioners can use the HRMS platform anywhere any time through their smartphone
- All important services are available in a single application and there is no need to visit different sbi offices
- This portal provides various services such as salary slips, Form 16 downloads, etc.
- All SBI staff can download and check their salary slips online
- SBI Pensioners also can see their Pensions related information on the portal
Also check, hrms Odisha details
|Name of the portal||SBI HRMS Portal|
|Developed by||State Bank of India|
|Purpose||To provide an easy and effective personnel management solution|
How can I login to SBI HRMS?
SBI HRMS login process is very simple. Please check the steps given-below.
- First of all, open the official SBI online HRMS portal.
- There is a yellow color login link available at the top right side of the home page.
- Click on this login link. A new window will appear on the screen including a login form (as shown above).
- In the login form enter your login credentials such as User Id, Password, and captcha code.
- After filling in the all information click on the login button.
- After the successful login, you will be redirected to an employee dashboard page.
Also check HRMS Punjab details
How to reset your HRMS password?
If you forgot your password then you can recover your password by following the below-given simple steps.
- Open the official website
- On the homepage click on the link given on the top right side.
- A login page will appear on the screen. Now click on the “Forgot password” just below the login form.
- You will be redirected to a new password recovery page.
- Fill in your User Id, Date of Birth
- Now select any one option from Mobile and Email to receive an OTP
- A Generate OTP link will appear, click on this link to receive the OTP on your Mobile or Email Id.
- An “OTP sent to Mobile No/ Email Id successful” message will appear on the screen.
- Click on the OK button, An OTP verification page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your OTP and click on the Submit button to log in. If you don’t receive any OTP then click on the Resend OTP button.
NOTE: Only those employees and pensioners who have registered their Email Id and Mobile No can use this password reset facility. If your Email Id and Password is not registered then contact your circle HRMS team through email
Also check, UCO Bank HRMS complete details
Once you have successfully logged in to the HRMS portal you will see an employee dashboard. You will find three sections there.
Earnings/ Salary: In this section you can download your Form 16 A
PF/ Pension/ Gratuity: In thi section you will find IDF/ Form 12BB and Pension related services sub-section
My Home: In the My home section you can customise it according to your convenience.
How to download the SBI My HRMS app?
SBI has also released a mobile app for the employees to access all available services. Its a great step by the state bank of India to make HRMS portal easily accessible where all employees can use the HRMS app anywhere, anytime through their smartphone.
Please ensure that you are downloading the latest version of the app which is MyHRMS 4.1.0.
You can download the MY HRMS SBI app by following the below steps:
Step #1: Open Google Play store app in your mobile.
Step #2: Search myhrms sbi in the search box.
Step #3: Now click on the MyHRMS link which is the first result after the search.
Step #4: Now click on the Install button on the app page in Google play store. App will be installed in your smartphone.
SBI MyHRMS app features:
After the installation you can open the app. You will see a login page (as shown below).
Enter your login credentials in the app login form and click on the login button. After the login you will find your employee dashboard page (as shown below).
On the MyHRMS app dashboard you will see below given services available for the sbi employees.
- Rewards and Recognition
- SBI Events
If you click on any link then you will find more options related to that section. For example, if you click on the Leave link you will find the below-mentioned options.
Now you can use the Leave related below-mentioned services.
- Leave Request
- Leave Approval
- My Leave Balance
- Holiday List
- LFC/ HTC Approval
Similarly you can click on other sections to access more services related to that section.
Also check BRDSHRMS all details
How to download SBI HRMS employee / Pensioner Salary slip?
All SBI employees and Pension holders can download their salary and pension slips from the official portal and mobile. Please check the process given below.
Step #1: First step is to open the official web portal
Step #2: Now login on the portal by using user id and password
Step #3: After the login click on the Pension-related services under PF/ Pension/ Gratuity section. A new page will appear on the screen
Step #4: Select the Pension/ Salary slip option from the left side links. You will see salary/ Pension slip links for all months on the right side (as shown above). You can also change the financial year from the top right link.
Step #5: Click on any month link to download the salary slip for that particular month. Your salary slip will be displayed on the computer screen (as shown below).
On this page you can check the below details in your salary slip:
- Name and address of the employee
- PF Index no
- PAN number
- Payee bank branch
- Account number
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Earning and deductions, etc
You can also download this salary slip in your computer or mobile.
How to apply for leave?
Leave application process has been made online now after the implimentation of the SBI online HRMS portal and app.
All employees can apply for leave by following the below-given simple steps. We are sharing leave application process from mobile app.
Step#1: Open the MyHRMS app in your mobile and login with your user id and password.
Step#2: After logged in you will see your dashboard.
Step#3: On the employee dashboard click on the Leave link. You will find below-mentioned leave related services.
- Leave Request
- Leave Approval
- My Leave Balance
- Holiday List
- LFC/HTC Approval
Step#4: Click on the Leave Request link for a new application. You will see a leave application form.
Complete the leave application process by filling in the below-given details.
- Type of leave
- Start date
- End date
- Reason for leave
Finally, click on the submit button to send your leave request to the concerned officer.
Leave Approval: After the leave application submission reporting officer will receive the leave request in his employee dashboard in the HRMS app or portal. Reporting officer will approve or reject the leave.
My Leave Balance: In the leave menu options page there is a My Leave Balance link. You can check how many leave you can take in the future through this link.
How can I change my SBI HRMS photo?
The process to upload photos in the HRMS portal.
1-Login on to the SBI HRMS portal or app.
2- Now click on the Pension related services link.
3- On the salary/ pension page, click on apply/ upload pensioner photo. Pensioner details will appear on the right side.
4- Now you can upload a new photo by clicking the yellow color Browse link. Select the photo from your device and click on the upload button.
Note: Photo must be recently captured. Please ensure that the photo size must be less than 50kb and it must be a jpeg file format.
How can i login in to HRMS portal?
All employees can login by using their user id and password. Please visit the official website to login.
Can i download my salary slip?
Yes, Anyone can download his/her salary slip from the HRMS portal or app. You must be a registered member to do that.
Can i apply for a leave?
Yes, All registered employees can apply for a leave through the HRMS portal or app. You must have a valid user id and password.
Also check details about the IntraHaryana employee portal