If you want to trade or manufacture seed fertilizers and pesticides in Bihar then you will have to get a license from the Bihar Agriculture Department.
In this article, we will the complete information about how to get the license, how to renew the old license, and what kind of documents are required to apply for the online license in Bihar.
बीज, उर्वरक, कीटनाशक ऑनलाइन लाइसेंस बिहार आर्टिकल को हिंदी में पढ़ें
Table of contents:
- Documents required for License
- How to apply for an online license?
- Important links
- Helpline number
Documents required for License
To apply for a license please make sure that you will have the below-mentioned documents and information. Different type of document information is required to apply for different type of licenses in the Bihar DBT Agriculture Department. We are going to share all the information please have a look below.
Documents needed for a Seed license:
If you want to apply for a seed license then you must have the below-mentioned documents or information before proceeding with this online application process.
- Passport Size Photo (JPEG/jpg Format Only and Size 50KB)
- Aadhaar Card Copy (PDF Only and Size 100KB)
- Authorization certificate + GST Certificate (PDF and size 500KB)
- Documents related to the type of application (Proprietary/Partnership/Ltd. Company/Hindu undivided family/co-operative) -MAX. SIZE 500KB
- Lease/rent/ownership contract (Bihar Government 1000 rupees stamp mandatory) (PDF AND MAX. SIZE 1MB)
- Copy of Challan (Rs 1000 challan) (100KB)
- Affidavit (Min. Rs. 100.00 Stamp) MAX 100KB
Documents needed for a Fertilizer license:
Please have a look at the list of documents needed to apply for a fertilizer license in Bihar.
- Pan Card
- Self-attested Lease/rent agreement of office and godown/If ownership then proof certificate (Bihar Government 1000 rupees stamp mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of (Rs. 1000.00 challan Issue by Treasury).
- GST Certificate.
- Authorization Letter of Applicant
- Notarized affidavit in which Details of
- In the last three years company has not been punished under FCO 1985 or the Essential community act.
- Earlier Registration Certificate has not been suspended.
- The fertilizer registration certificate has not been canceled in any state till one year before making a new application.
- Certificate of Industry Registration of Manufacturer Companies/Industry Aadhaar card.
- Self-attested Copy of Memorandum of Association, if the manufacturer is registered under the Companies Act. according to the application if have a partnership/proprietorship firm then submit a proof certificate
- Affidavit of the nomination of the available minimum facility of lab equipment in accordance with the criteria set forth in Section 21A of FCO – 1985 (notarized)
- Self-attested appointment letter of the chemist by the establishment
- Self-attested Qualification certificate of the chemist appointed by the establishment
- Letter of appointment under Section 24 of Fertilizer (Control) Order 1985 by Manufacturers / Pool Handling Agencies.
- Self-attested copy of NOC issued from Environment Department.
- Photograph of 18 “x 4” size showing the information on fertilizer packet for all fertilizers separately(One pdf only)
- Self-attested copy of Up-to-date verification certificate of the weighing equipment used in your office/Godown from the Weight and Measurement Department.
- Government Notified / Government Laboratory Form – Quality Analysis Report issued in J & L.
- Fertilizer production report of last year. (pdf only)
How to apply for an online license?
Anyone can apply for an online license in Bihar through the official website. If you are looking to get a license to sell seed fertilizers and pesticides then you may follow The below steps.
Step#1: Aadhaar Authentication:
The first step is the Aadhaar authentication. For this, you will have to visit the official website.
Now click on the license registration link given on top of the website. A new page will open (as shown below).
where you will have to authenticate Aadhaar number. Select first option “DEMOGRAPHY + OTP”.
A new Aadhaar authentication window will appear below on the same page (as shown below).
Now enter your Aadhaar Number and Name written on the Aadhaar Card. You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
Enter this OTP in the space provided on the website. Your Aadhaar authentication is complete now. You will receive a user id and password on your mobile number.
Step#2: Login to the website
After the Aadhar authentication, you must have received a user id and password on your mobile number. Now again visit the official website. Click on the Online Apply Seed/ Fertilizer link on the top side.
A new page will appear (as shown below).
Enter the user name and password on the login form on the right side and click on the login button.
Step#3: Fill the license application form
After the login, you will see a new page (as shown below).
You can select any one option from Seed, Fertilizer, and Pesticide as per your requirements. After the selection, a new online application form will appear on the screen where you will have to provide all required information such as Firm/Godwon and seed/Fertilizer details, personal details, etc.
Step#4: Payment and document upload
After providing all details you will have to upload the required documents and complete the required online payment also.
Step#5: Final submission
After the payment and documents upload process, Please review all the information and check that all information is correct or not. After that click on the final submission button to submit your License application form.
|Bihar Seed Fertilizer Pesticide official website||Click here|
|Login page Seed Fertilizer||Click here|
|Login page pesticide||Click here|
|Aadhaar authentication page||Click here|
For any inquiry or Technical issue please contact
Krishna Kumar Choudhary: 8789578914