Check all details about the Seva Sindhu service plus English portal and app on this page. After reading this article you will find all information related to the various services offered by the SevaSindhu portal such as birth certificate, ration card, pensions services, e-pass, RTI, Electricity bill, etc.
What is Seva Sindhu ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು?
Seva Sindhu Service Plus is a web and app-based online portal developed by the Karnataka state to provide various department services in a cashless paperless mode to all citizens. The main objective is to provide doorstep services through a simple, efficient, transparent, and reliable system at an affordable cost.
Seva Sindhu plus is developed through the Service Plus e-service delivery framework developed under the e-panchayat Mission Mode Project (MMP) of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and IT, Government of India to make all services accessible to the common man in his locality. Currently Service. Currently, 31 states are using the Service Plus portal to offer services to the common men.
After launching this online portal all citizens of the Karnataka state can avail themselves of different services of different departments easily without visiting the physical office location. It is a great step of the Karnataka state to help all citizens by removing all hassles and paperwork in availing any service and ultimately saving the valuable time of Karnataka people.
People can also access data and information through the Seva Sindu portal related to the different government departments.
Different service delivery centers such as Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendras, etc have also integrated with the portal to provide seamless delivery of all services. All people can also avail of any service offered by the ServicePlus portal through these service delivery centers.
Also check, Tnreginet karnataka portal
|Name of the portal||Seva Sindhu Service Plus|
|Official Authority||Karnataka Government|
|Developed by||National Informatics Center (NIC)|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Karnataka state|
|Purpose||To provide doorstep services to all citizens of Karnataka|
|Helpline number||8088304855/ 6361799796|
Benefits to citizens:
- All citizens can access online services at home through online mediums.
- It reduces the paperwork which further saves people’s time and money.
- There is no need to travel to different offices and anything can be done by using a smartphone or computer anytime.
- If someone is facing any difficulty in using or applying for any service or schemes on the portal then he can also take the help of the service delivery centers which are also connected to the portal.
- It further helps citizens to track and check the status of any service through an online portal or app.
Benefits to departments:
- Seva Sindhu plus portal helps government departments to offer seamless and faster services by removing multiple non-value-added processes.
- It also helps department employees to offer services in a minimum turnaround time and make the system more productive and faster.
- It further helps the government to make a transparent online system where everything can be tracked online.
- Government employees can now access various MIS reports and analytics data to further enhance their capabilities and focus more on achieving maximum productivity.
If you want to apply for any services online then you must register yourself first on the portal. Check the complete registration process given below. The registration process is similar for both, online portal and app.
Important documents/ information required for the registration:
- A digilicker account
- Aadhaar card details
Seva Sindhu Registration process:
- Open the official website at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- You will find a new user registration link on the homepage (see below image)
- Click on the registration link to start the registration process.
- On the next page, you will find some instructions related to the registration. Read all instructions and click on the “New users register here” link.
- You will be redirected to a Digilicker page where you will have to provide your Aadhaar card details.
- After entering your 16 digit Aadhaar number click on the Next button.
- You will receive an OTP on your Aadhaar registered mobile number. Enter that OTP to complete your Aadhaar verification.
- On the next page, You will see a registration page. Enter your basic details such as name, email id, mobile number, password, and security code. Click on the submit button.
- On the next page again enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on the submit button.
Now you have successfully registered on the SevaSindhu web portal.
Seva Sindhu portal Login
If you have already registered on the portal then you can easily login by following the below-given steps.
- Open the official portal
- You will see a “Registered users login here” link on the homepage.
- Click on this link. You will be prompted to a user login page where you can login by using your email and password or by using your Mobile number and OTP.
- Login using email and password: Enter the below details
- Email Id
- Security code
- Login using Mobile Number and OTP: Enter the below details
- Mobile number
- Click on the “GET OTP” button
- Enter the OTP
- After that click on the submit button
Now you have logged in on the portal and can start using or applying for any online service.
You may follow the below-given steps for the Seva Sindhu CSC login or registration.
- Open the CSC login page
- On the right side click on the “CSC Login” link. A new CSC login page will appear on the screen.
- On this login page enter your CSC ID and click on the continue button.
- If you don’t have any CSC ID then you can register yourself by clicking on the “New Registration” button on the same page.
Departments and Services (ಇಲಾಖೆಗಳು ಮತ್ತು ಸೇವೆಗಳು)
Departments integrated with the portal:
Around 103 departments of the Karnataka government are connected with the SevaSindhu portal and providing various services through online mode.
You may find the list of all departments by following the below-given steps.
- Open the official website
- On the SevaSindhu portal homepage click on the “Departments & Services” link in the main menu.
- On the next page, you will find a complete list of the departments providing services through the portal.
Please find below list of some of the important connected departments.
|Agricultural Marketing Department||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service|
|Ayush Department||Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Bangalore Development Authority||Bangalore Electricity Supply Company|
|Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation||Bangalore North University|
|Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)||CADA Directorate|
|Cauvery Niravari Nigam Limited||Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company Limited|
|Chief Minister Relief Fund||Collegiate Education|
|Commerce And Industries Department||Commercial Taxes Department|
|Department of Fisheries, Karnataka||Department of Stamps and Registration|
|Department of Handlooms and Textiles||Director of Public Libraries|
|Department of Industrial Training and Employment||Directorate of Municipal Administration|
|Department of Mines & Geology||Drugs Control Department|
|Election Commission||Higher Education Department|
|Energy Department||Housing Department|
|Horticulture Department||EXCISE DEPARTMENT|
|Food And Civil Supplies Department||Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board|
|Karnataka Public Service Comission||Karnataka State Department of Agriculture (KSDA)|
|Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services||Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB)|
|Karnataka State Police||Labour Department|
|North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation||Revenue Department|
|Primary Education Department||Rural Development And Panchayath Raj Department|
|Social Welfare Department||Transport Department|
|Urban Development Department (BBMP/BDA)||Women and Child Development|
Services offered through the portal:
There are a lot of services offered through all connected departments with the Seva Sindhu English portal. We are sharing a list of some important services available through the portal.
- Issue of license
- Different type of certificate such as date of birth, death certificate
- Registration in a different department to avail different services
- e-pass, bus pass, student pass
- Possession certificate
- Bill payment
- Migration, degree, provisional degree certificate
- Building license
- Online complaint related to unfair prices, absentee teachers, non-availability of the doctor, etc
- Application for the relief fund
- Stamp duty, Electricity duty
- IT registration
- Relief for the Fishermen
- Registration for job aspirants
- Permission for an opening for the new school
- Firm registration, Marriage registration
- Trade license
- Pensions services
- Senior citizen card registration
- Electricity connection
- Disability certificate
- Approval of construction building plan
- Water supply connection
- Caste and income certificate
- Application for Family ID/ Ration Card
- Social Welfare Schemes
- Land Records, and Driving Licences
- Assessment of taxes: Property tax, and other government taxes
- Utility Payment: Payments relating to electricity, water bills property taxes, etc
- Local events, employment opportunities information
Also check, Seva Sindhu Diploma certificate online application process
Covid-19 related services:
Some services are especially available related to the Covid-19 pandemic. please find below details.
How to access various services?
You can access any services through the main dashboard of the portal. Please check the below process.
- Open the official website
- On the homepage click on the “Departments & Services” link.
- On the next page, you will see a list of the Karnataka government departments. Click on any department to find the list of services offered by that department.
- For example, if you click on the Bangalore electricity supply company then various services links will appear on the same page.
- If you click on the “Name change” link under the Bangalore electricity supply company then you will see below mentioned instructions on the next page.
- Eligibility criteria
- List of the documents required such as
- 1.Identity Proof
- 2. Ownership Proof
- 3. Latest Tax Paid Receipt or Katha Certificate
- 4. Consent Letter from the previous consumer (No Objection Certificate)
- 5. Indemnity Bond
- 6. Photocopy of the license or clearance issued in his favor by Local Authority if such license or Clearance is required under statute
- 7. Undertaking to pay outstanding dues or short claims arise or detected at a later stage, periods prior to the date of transfer
- Application Fee
- Service Charge (Free for Online Submission)
- Delivery Time (Days)
- Procedure for applying
- After that click on the “Apply Online” button to proceed with the next steps. On the next page, you will see a login page.
- Enter your login details and complete the online application for Name Change.
How to Track Application Status?
Tracking the application status is very easy and can be done online. After applying for any service you may check the status of your application by following the given steps below.
- Open the official website or app
- Now click on the “Track your application status” link available in the main menu.
- After clicking on this link you will be prompted to an application tracking page.
- On the application tracking page, you can track your application in two ways.
- Through Application Reference Number:
- Enter Application Reference Number
- Application Submission Date or Application Delivery Date
- Verification code
- Through OTP/Application Details:
- Select Service
- Enter verification code
- After that click on the “Submit” button. Your application status will be displayed on the computer screen.
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Bus Pass
Karnataka government provides different types of a free bus pass to the citizens resides in the state. Below is a list of bus passes that can be received through an online application.
- Issue of Bus Passes to School Children – NEKRTC
- application of Renewal of Bus Passes to Physically Challenged-NEKRTC
- Issue of Free Bus Pass for Blind Person
- Issue of Free Bus Pass to Freedom fighters
- Application for Issue of Bus Passes to Physically Challenged
- Issuance of Student Bus Pass – PUC
- Issuance of Student Bus Pass – Upto 10th (State)
- Issuance of Student Bus Pass – CBSE/ICSE
- Issuance of Student Bus Pass – Degree/Professional/Technical/Medical/Evening/PhD
- Issuance of Student Bus Pass – Special Schools
How to get a student bus pass online?
You may follow the below steps to get the Student bus pass. You may get the Seva Sindhu epass for others with a similar online application method.
We are sharing the process to get CBSE/ICSE student bus pass from the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation.
Eligibility: Must be a student from Recognised institution from Education Dept/university/govt.concerned/board, etc
Information/ Documents required:
- Applicant Photo
- School/College Fee Receipt
Application Fee :
|1 to 7th||Free|
|8 to 10th (Boys)||600/- Rs|
|8 to 10th (Girls)||400/- Rs|
|11 to 12th||900/- Rs|
|All SC/ST Students||Free|
Service Charge (Free for Online Submission) : Rs.200
Delivery Time (Days) : 7 days
Process to apply:
- Open the official portal or app and click on the “Department & Services” link.
- On the next page enter “bus pass” in the search box provided on the top right side and click on the search icon.
- You will see a list of the bus epass services available under different government departments.
- Click on the “Issuance of Student Bus Pass – CBSE/ICSE” link under the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation department.
- On the next page, you will see some important instructions. Now click on the “Apply Online” button.
- On the next page login using your login id and password.
- If you are a first-time user then you will have to first register yourself on the portal.
- Complete the online application and upload the required documents.
- After the verification by the nodal officer, you may schedule your delivery of the bus pass.
- Collect your student bus pass on the scheduled date at the scheduled place. You will also receive important communication on your mobile number.
NOTE: Currently student bus pass facility is not available. Students can apply for the pass after the re-opening of schools and colleges.
Similar to the bus pass application people can also apply for the Seva Sindhu labour card online. Please check the below steps.
- Visit the official website and click on the “Departments & services” link.
- On the next page search for labour in the search box.
- You will see labour registration links under the Labour department and Rural Development And Panchayath Raj Department
- Click on the appropriate link and complete the online application.
How to find Service Delivery Centres on Seva Sindu Karnataka?
You can find the service delivery center locations through the official online portal. All details related to the local service centers are available on the portal and all people can take help through these service delivery centers if they are facing any difficulty in using the online portal or app.
Please find below process to locate service centers near your place.
- Visit the official Karnataka web portal
- On the main page, click on the “Service Centers” link.
- A new page will open including the information of service centers
- On this page, you can search the service centers by selecting the District and Taluk
- You will find the below details related to the service centers
- Kiosk Name
- Center address
- Person Name
- Locator link
- If you click on the locator link you will find the kiosk Google map location in a new window.
There is a Report Dashboard link available at the homepage where people can access different types of reports related to the different departments. These reports can be downloaded in an excel or pdf file format. You can access the various reports by following the below steps.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Report Dashboard link on the top menu on the home page.
- You will be redirected to the Reports Dashboard page where you can access the below-mentioned reports.
- EDCS Pendency TimeLine Report
- Yearly Progressive Report
- Monthly Progressive Report
- Monthly SERVICE USAGE REPORT
- OVERALL SERVICE USAGE REPORT
- Here you can download any report in a pdf or excel file format
If you are not able to access any services or facing any type of difficulty while accessing any services then you can get help through dedicated helpline services offered through the online portal. This dedicated customer care works from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM except for government holidays.
|Seva Sindhu Helpline Number||8088304855/ 6361799796|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official website||Click here|
|New user registration||Click here|
|Login page||Click here|
|Department & services||Click here|
|Service Centers||Click here|
|Grama One||Click here|
|Track application status||Click here|
|Reports Dashboard||Click here|
|Contact information page||Click here|
Frequently asked questions
I forgot my Seva Sindhu plus password?
If you forgot your password then you can easily recover that by using the forgot password option available on the login page. The process to reset the password for Citizens, Kiosk (CSC), and government officials are the same.
Please check the below steps to recover your password.
Step#1: Visit the official website and click on the login link on the homepage.
Step#2: Now click on the “Forgot Password” given on the login page.
Step#3: On the next page, Enter your login id, captcha code, and click on the submit button
Step#4: On the next page, provide your registered email id and mobile number and click on the submit button. You will receive an email including a link to reset your password.
Step#5: Click on the link in your email. A new window will appear where you can create a new password.
How to check the eligibility to apply for any service on Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal?
It’s good to check the eligibility criteria before applying for any service on the portal. Anyone can check the eligibility by visiting the “Know your Eligibility” page. Please find below the process to check your eligibility.
Step#1: Open the home page of the official website and click on the login link available on the homepage.
Step#2: A login page will appear on the screen. Now click on the “Know your Eligibility” link given on the login page.
Step#3: Now select the below-given details from the drop-down menu one by one
3-Date of Birth
10-Are you a person with a Benchmark disability of 40% and above?
Step#4: After selecting all the above information you will see a list of services related to the department you have chosen. You can apply for these service through the portal
How to access Grama one through Seva Sindhu service plus portal?
Grama One portal is also integrated with the Service plus portal. Grama one portal is also providing different services at a village level and villagers can easily access all services through online mediums. To access the Grama one online portal please follow the below-given steps.
1- Open the official website.
2- Click on the Grama One link available in the top menu
3- Grama one portal will open in a new window where people can access all important services such as Banking and RTI queries. People can visit the nearest Grama One service centers to access all available services.
How long does SevaSindhu approval take?
It depends on the type of application you are requesting. For Covid-19 related services such as traveling e-pass, it takes maximum 24 hours to approve the application. For other types of registration applications, it takes 3 to 4 working days for approval from the concerned department.
How do I get Seva Sindhu E pass?
People can apply for any type of e-pass from the online portal. There are different types of e-pass available subject to the availability at the time of applying. Currently, there is no Covid-19 lockdown travel e-pass service available on the portal for traveling from other states to Karnataka or Inter-state travel.
There is a simple process to check the availability and the application process for an e-pass.
Step#1: Visit the official portal
Step#2: Check if there is any e-pass service available on the home page and click on that link.
Step#3: If nothing is showing on the homepage then click on the “Department & Services” link on the top menu.
Step#4: On the next page you will see a list of all connected departments on the portal. There is a search box at the top right side of this page.
Step#5: Type any query in the search box as per your requirements. For example, you may type pass, e pass, or epass. Now click on the “Search” icon. You will see a list of epass services available through different departments. Click on the appropriate link and complete the online application process.
What documents required to apply for seva sindhu csc?
Below mentioned documents/ Information are required.
Name, email, date of birth, gender, status, address, mobile number