SSC CGL Apply Online 2023: In this article, we are going to provide information about the upcoming SSC CGL exam online application form. How to the fill out the application form? What information and documents are required to submit the online application?
Since the upcoming SSC CGL 2023 exam will be initially managed by the NRA CET exam. The NRA CET exam is a national-level exam that will be conducted in place of the Tier-1 exam of the SSC CGL. Currently, the official notification for the NRA CET exam is not available, and will be released soon. We will update this article with information about the new application submission process once the NRA CET notification is released.
The NRA CET exam is simply a Common Eligibility Test which will be conducted by the National Recruitment Agency.
Currently, this article contains information about the old exam. We will update this article once the NRA CET notification is released by the National Recruitment Agency.
All applications for SSC CGL 2023 will be submitted online mode only. No other medium of application submission will be accepted.
Please check the complete details about the SSC CGL Apply Online 2023 including the step-by-step online application process.
Please find below all the important dates for the SSC CGL 2023 online application process.
|Release of the SSC CGL notification||29th December 2020|
|starting date to apply online||29th December 2020|
|Last date to apply online||31st January 2021|
|Last date for online fee payment||2nd February 2021|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||4th February 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan||6th February 2021|
|Tier-1 exam date||29th May to 7th June 2021|
|Tier 2 exam date||It Will be updated later|
Application fees for SSC CGL 2023 Exam can be submitted through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ BHIM UPI/ SBI Challan.
Online fees can be paid by the candidates up to 02-01-2021. Applications without fees will not be considered and will be rejected by SSC.
|women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, and Ex-Serviceman category||No Fee|
|For all other categories||100 Rs|
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2023 Exam?
Please check the step-by-step process mentioned below. A two-step application process is required to apply online.
Note: SSC is accepting applications only through the online process on the official website.
- One Time Registration
- Filling out Online Application for the Examination
Information/ Documents required for online registration:
Before starting, your SSC CGL registration checks the below information you must have. This information/ Documents will be required to complete the online application process.
Steps to apply for SSC CGL 2023 exam:
- Click on http://ssc.nic.in to go to the official SSC website
- Now on the right side of the website register yourself first time by clicking on the “Register Now” button.
- Enter all the details and submit the registration form. Make sure that all the entered information is correct and matching with the educational and government documents.
- After the first time registration, you will get the registration ID and Password.
- Now login again with the registration id and password you receive.
- Complete the online application form, upload the required documents, and pay the online application fee.
- Save a copy of the online application form and fee receipt.