Check all details related to the SSC Stenographer exam date on this page. All candidates who are preparing for the SSC Stenographer exam can check important dates regarding the examination and other important information in this article.
SSC Stenographer 2020 official notification was issued on 20 October 2020. It’s been almost one year and the exam didn’t happen. This year due to the coronavirus second wave almost all examinations have been postponed by the staff selection commission. SSC Stenographer exam has also been postponed and rescheduled many times.
SSC Stenographer exam date 2021
Friendly Staff Selection Commission has shade notification on the official website about the examinations which will be conducted in the month of November and December. As per the notification, the SSC Stenographer exam will be conducted from the 11th of November to the 15th of November. For more information about the exam date please have a look at the below table.
|Release of the official notification
|10th October 2020
|Starting of application form filling
|10th October 2020
|Last date to fill out the application form
|4th November 2020
|Last date for online fee payment
|6th November 2020
|Last date for generating the offline challan
|8th November 2020
|Last date of fee payment through challan
|10th November 2020
|Release of the Admit Card
|CBT exam date
|11th November to 15th November 2021
Initially, the exam was scheduled to be conducted from 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021 but at that time we have seen a massive corona outbreak in India so Commission had to postpone the examination. After that Staff Selection Commission rescheduled the exam and informed everyone through an official notification on 7th September 2021.
- SSC Stenographer exam pattern for CBT and Skill test
- SSC Stenographer eligibility criteria 2021
- SSC Stenographer online application form filling process
Admit Card related information is not available yet. Generally, the SSC Stenographer Admit Card is issued 2 weeks before the exam, and a notification is issued on the official website related to the availability of the Admit Card. After that candidates can visit the official website and download their Admit Card by using their user id and password. We will update this page as soon as we got the latest update regarding the SSC Stenographer exam date.
All candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam can download their Admission Certificate from the SSC Regional office website. This Admission certificate is necessary to carry in the examination hall along with the two passport size color photographs and valid identity proof from the below list.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School/ College ID Card
- Employer ID Card
Please ensure that the information in the Admission Certificate and the Identity proof is the same. You may check your name, date of birth, etc.
- Staff Selection Commission has shared a notification on 7th November 2021 regarding the examination which will be conducted in the month of November and December 2021. Please have a look at the notification below.
- As per this notification exam will be conducted from 11th November 2021. You may check this notification from the link given in the reference section below.
More information about the exam can be found here.
- Notification regarding the upcoming examination in November and December. 7th September 2021. https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/Examinations_Skill_Tests_in_the_months_of_November_and_December,2021_07092021.pdf
- Official SSC Stenographer notification. 10th October 2020. https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_Steno_10102020.pdf