New SSOID registration | SSO ID Login | Rajasthan SSO ID
Check all details about the Rajasthan SSO portal. How to register, and login into the portal. How to create a new ID? We will show you all the important information in this article, so request you to read this article completely.
Table of contents:
- What is Rajasthan SSO?
- What is SSO ID?
- SSO ID registration, How to create a new ID?
- SSO ID Login process
- How to download SSO Rajasthan App?
- Rajasthan SSO Helpdesk details
- Departments and applications connected with a Single sign-on Rajasthan portal
- Rajasthan SSO FAQs
What is Rajasthan SSO?
Rajasthan SSO or Single-Sign-On is an online integrated common citizen service platform developed by the Rajasthan government where eMitra can log in and provide different services to all citizens. It is connected with different department services through a common platform.
Single Sign On provides a one-stop solution to avail of any type of service. The Rajasthan government’s great step is to provide all government-related services and schemes through a single portal. Now anyone can use online services such as bill payment, income tax returns, property registration, Aadhaar registration, Applying for a scholarship, Registration of firms and society, etc
राजस्थान एसएसओ आईडी आर्टिकल को हिंदी में पढ़ें
What is SSO ID?
Single-Sign-On ID also known as SSO ID is the login id Emitra gets after the successful registration on the Rajasthan SSO portal. Emitra can use their SSOID to log in to the portal and help citizens by providing important services through available connected applications.
|Name of the portal||Rajasthan Single Sign On|
|Also known as||Rajasthan SSO portal|
|Launched by||Rajasthan government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Purpose||To provide a one-stop solution for all government services|
- Apna khata – e dharti Rajasthan
- SSO ID Rajasthan
- Shala Darpan Rajasthan
- Shala Darpan RajRMSA internship portal
- Shala Darpan Staff Corner
- Rajasthan Gyan Sankalp portal
SSO ID registration, How to create a new ID?
If you want to take the benefits of a single portal to avail of any service, you will have to first register on the official website. Emitra can also register online so that they can provide all services to the common people of Rajasthan state.
If you open the Rajasthan E Mitra SSO website you will see an SSO log-in Rajasthan form on the right side (as shown below).
On this SSO Sign-in form, click on the Registration link. You will find some SSO registration Rajasthan options on the next page (as shown below).
There are four types of registration available on the portal.
- Citizen registration – For all citizens of Rajasthan
- Udhyog registration – For business registration
- Govt. Employee registration – For all government servants
- All others – For all who are not citizens of Rajasthan
Please check the details of each type of registration process one by one.
1- SSO ID Citizen registration
All citizens of the Rajasthan state can register online by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, open the official website at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now click on the registration link given on the login form.
- On the next page, click on the citizen link.
- Here if you are a resident of Rajasthan then you can register by using your Jan Aadhaar id or Bhamashah id option (as shown below).
- Jan Aadhaar
- Click on the Jan Aadhaar link. A new page will open.
- Now enter your Jan Aadhaar id and click on the Next button.
- On the next page enter other details such as user name, password, and mobile number and complete the registration process.
- Click on the Bhamashah link. A new page will open.
- On this new page enter your Bhamashah id and click on the next link
- On the next page enter other details and submit the registration application.
2- SSO ID Udhyog registration
If you want to create your business ID then there is a facility for Udhyog registration. Please check the below-given steps for the Udhyog registration.
- Open the official website
- Now click on the registration link on the right side.
- On the next page click on the Udhyog registration link. You will get two options for Udhyog registration (see the below image).
- By Udhyog Aadhaar:
- Click on the Udhyog Aadhaar link. A new page will appear on the screen.
- On this page enter Udhyog Aadhaar Number (UAN), Mobile Number, and click on the Next button.
- On the next page enter other details to complete the registration process.
- By Business Register Number (BRN):
- Click on the BRN link. A new page will appear.
- Enter your Business Register Number and click on the next link.
- On the next page submit other details asked in the registration form.
- If you don’t have a BRN number and want to get one then you can click on the “Get Business Registration Number?” on this page. You will be redirected to the Rajasthan business registration page where you can apply for the (BRN) for Institution/Firm and NGO/Voluntary Organization
3- SSOID Government Employee registration
If you are a Rajasthan government employee then you can create your ID by following the below steps.
- Open the official website
- Now click on the registration link on the right side of the website
- On the next page click on the Govt. Employee link. A new window will appear (as shown below)
- Here you will get the option to register for the SIPF (State Insurance and Provident Fund)
- Click on the SIPF link to proceed. A new page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
- Enter your SIPF number, and SIPF password, and click on the Next button.
- On the next page provide other details and complete the registration process.
- If you forgot your SIPF password then click on the “Forgot SIPF Password link”. You will be redirected to the SIPF portal password reset page.
- Enter your user name and click on the “Reset Password” link.
4- Registration for all others
If you are not a Rajasthan resident but want to register to avail of any service then please check the below steps.
- Open the official website
- Click on the Registration link given on the right side. A new registration page will appear.
- Now click on the citizen link. You will see Google and Facebook registration links (as shown below).
- Click on the Google link. You will be redirected to the Google account login page (as shown below).
- Click on the available email id if you are already logged in or enter the email id and press enter button. On the next page enter the password and press enter button. You will get a redirect notice on the screen.
- Click on the “https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register?type=google” link
- A new page will appear (as shown below)
- On this page create a new password, enter your mobile number and click on the “Register” button.
- You will get a successful registration alert message on the screen.
- Click on the Facebook link. A new page will appear where you will have to log in by using your Facebook login information.
- After logging into Facebook you will be again redirected to the login page.
- Now enter a new password and mobile number and click on the register button to complete your registration process.
Note: Sometimes you get the error “unable to connect the google server please try again after some time”. In this case, try again after some time.
Note: Registration through Facebook and Google is secure and no one reads any message or email and there is no data stored on the government server. So there is no need to worry about data privacy issues.
- Rajiv Gandhi career portal
- PayManager Rajasthan
- BSTC Pre DELED exam 2021: Shala Darpan
- Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test
- RajSSP – Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan
SSO ID Login process
SSOID login process is very simple. Please check the steps given below.
- Got to the official website
- You will see a login form on the right side of the homepage.
- Enter your ID, password, and captcha code and click on the login button.
- You have successfully logged in to the portal
How to download SSO Rajasthan App?
An android app has also been developed for the SSO Raj. Anyone can download the android app from the play store by the following steps.
- Open the Google play store app on the android smartphone
- In the play store app search for “SSO Rajasthan”
- Now you will see the below app in the play store
- Click on the install button to download the app.
Note: Please check whether this app is an official app or not. We are not aware of the authenticity of the app.
Rajasthan SSO Helpdesk details
Emitra can access the helpdesk details through the online portal. To get the help please follow the below process.
- Open the official website
- On the home page click on the “Helpdesk details” link given at the footer of the website.
- A new window will appear (as shown below)
- On the helpdesk page, you will get the below details
- Application Name
- OIC Name
- Helpdesk Number
- Helpdesk Email id
- If you are facing any issue related to a particular application then you may contact the concerned person by using the phone number or email id.
Also, check Apna Khata Rajasthan’s details
Departments and applications connected with a Single sign-on Rajasthan portal
- 90-A for DA & UIT (UDH)
- Arms Licence
- Artisan Registration
- Audit Management System (AMS)
- Authorities And UIT’s Online Services
- Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Bhamashah Rozgar Srijan Yojana (BRSY)
- BILL PAYMENT VERIFICATION
- BSDC ASSETS VERIFICATION
- BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL (LSG, UDH)
- Business Registration Number (BRN)
- Change of Land Use-90A (LSG)
- Chief Minister Information System (CMIS)
- Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Chief Secretary’s Letters Earmarked for Action & Response System (CLEARS)
- Commitment Control System (CCS) Finance
- Contractor Management System
- COVID19 STATISTICS
- Department of College Education (DCE)
- Department of Personnel (DOP)
- Departmental Enquiry
- Digital Payment
- Disaster Management & Relief Department (DMRD)
- Drug Control Organization(DCO)
- DRUG LICENCE
- e-Bazaar Covid-19, E-BIO, E-CLIP, e-Devasthan, e-DHARTI, e-Learning, E-Library
- e-Mitra, E-PDS Online, e-Sakhi, e-Sanchar, e-Transaction, eHealth Record
- Electrical Inspectorate Department
- Employment Exchange Management System (EEMS)
- EXEMPTION FROM TAX UNDER RIPS-2019
- Factories and Boiler Inspection Department (RajFAB)
- Forest Management & Decision Support System (FMDSS)
- Generalized Court Management System (GCMS)
- Geographic Information System (Rajdharaa)
- Goshala Information Management System (GIMS)
- GST Return Filing
- Gyan Darpan
- ITI APP JYOTI LUHADIYA (AD/ DOITC)
- JAN AADHAAR
- Labour Department Management System (LDMS)
- Legal Metrology Portal
- Litigation Information Tracking and Evaluation System (LITES)
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- MJSA Rural, URBAN
- Mukhyamantri Jal Swavlamban Abhiyan (MJSA)
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Pay your Electricity, Landline, Mobile, Water Bill
- PHED Commercial Connection
- Raj e-Sign
- RAJ KAUSHAL
- Raj Mandi
- Raj Payment
- Rajasthan Accountability Assurance System
- Rajasthan Attendance System
- Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme (RIPS)
- Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation Limited (RRECL)
- Rajasthan Skill and Livelihoods Development Corporation (RSLDC)
- Rajasthan State Archives Directorate (RSAD)
- Rajasthan State Commission for Women (RSCW)
- Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS)
- Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)
- Rajasthan Transfer & Posting System
- RajSewa Dwaar
- RAJUDYOGMITRA (MSME)
- REAL ESTATE REGULATORY AUTHORITY (RERA)
- REAMS Jyoti Luhadiya
- REVENUE (CHANGE OF LAND USE) (OLD)
- Right to Information (RTI)
- RUIDP (RAJASTHAN URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT)
- Sales and Inventory Management System
- SCHOLARSHIP (CE, TAD, MINORITY)
- Single Window Clearance System (SWCS)
- SMARTRAJ (BPAS)
- Society Registration
- SSB Information Management System (SIMS)
- State Insurance & Provident Fund (SIPF)
- Statement Of Estimate Of Expenditure (SOEE) & Utilization Certificate (UC)
- इंदिरा महिला शक्ति उद्यम प्रोत्साहन योजना
- मुख्यमंत्री लघु उद्योग प्रोत्साहन योजना
Awards: Rajasthan SSO portal has won several awards due to its great performance and user-centric approach. Awards details are given below.
- Department of Information Technology and Communication, Government of Rajasthan has won Skoch Award Gold, Smart governance award 2017 on 8th, 9th September 2017 at New Delhi for Single Sign-On application.
- Department of Information Technology and Communication, Government of Rajasthan has also won Skoch Order of Merit Bronze Award, on 23rd June at New Delhi for Single Sign-On application.
- Manav Sampada ehrms portal
- PFMS Scholarship portal
- Common Eligibility Test by NRA
- Download e Aadhaar Card online 2021
- NVSP portal details
- SBI online HRMS portal
- UCO Bank HRMS portal
Rajasthan SSO FAQs
Forgot SSOID – How to recover?
If you forgot your SSOID then you can recover that by the simple steps given below.
Step #1- Open the official website. You will see a login form on the right side
Step #2- Click on the “Click here” link after I Forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID) below the login form.
Step #3- On the next page you can recover your ID in two ways
A-Send an SMS “RJ SSO” and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile. you will receive your ID on your mobile through an SMS.
B-Select an option you used while your registration. If you have registered by your Aadhar number then click on the Aadhaar link.
On the next page enter your Aadhaar number and click on the Next button. Complete the rest process to get your lost ID.
Forgot Password – How to reset?
If you forgot your SSO emitra ID password then follow the below simple process.
Step #1- On the home page click on the “click here” link after I Forgot my Password option below the login page. A forgot password page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step #2- On the next page enter your SSOID and select anyone from the below-given option and enter that in the next box.
Aadhaar ID/ VID
Step #3- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
You will receive your password reset instructions.
Step #4- You can also recover your password by sending an “RJ SSO PASSWORD” SMS to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Can other state citizens also register on the Rajasthan SSO portal?
Yes, Anyone can register here. If you are not a citizen of the Rajasthan state then you can register by using the Google or Facebook registration option. We have mentioned all registration steps in the article. Please check.
Who developed the Raj SSO portal?
The portal is developed by the Department of Information Technology & Communication, Government Of Rajasthan
How to merge multiple SSOIDs into a single SSOID?
If you have multiple SSO IDs then you can merge them into a single SSO ID by using the below-given steps.
1# Open the official web portal and log in by using your login credentials.
2# After login on to the portal click on the edit profile link available on the top side. Now you will have to first deactivate your profile and then merge it with your Govt SSO ID.
3# On the next page, click the “Deactivate Account” button.
4# Click the YES option on the confirmation page to deactivate the account.
5# On the next page you will have to complete the mobile verification through an OTP. Click the Send OTP button to receive an OTP on your mobile.
6# On the next page you will have to enter your active Govt SSO ID user name and password and click the YES button to deactivate your ID and merge it with the govt ID. Your SSO ID has been merged with the govt SSO ID and all your profile data has been migrated to the govt ID.