UP Agriculture 81 | PM Kisan registration online 2021 | DBT transfer and status check | Uttar Pradesh Krishi Vibhag | Sub agriculture
Today, we will tell all the information related to Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department for these farmer brothers living in Uttar Pradesh through this article. In the last few years, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has started many schemes for its peasant brothers. To take advantage of all these schemes, the farmers have to register on the website of the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department. Many farmers are unable to take advantage of these schemes due to the inability to register.
उत्तर प्रदेश कृषि विभाग पंजीकरण तथा सभी योजनाओं की सभी जानकारियां हिंदी में पढ़ें
Today, through this article, we get all the important information like how to register online? How to know whether the registration has been done or not? How to send your complaints? What is the whole process of getting Subsidies in your bank account through PM Kisan Yojana? We will also explain this in this article. All of you are requested to read this article in its entirety so that you get all the important information.
Bihar farmers can check DBT Agriculture Bihar article
UP Agriculture Department Transparent Farmer Service Scheme Government of Uttar Pradesh
The main objective of the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department is to introduce new schemes for all farmer brothers and increase crop production through these schemes, provide new employment opportunities and provide economic benefits to the farmers. Farmers of Uttar Pradesh can register themselves on the official website for the schemes run by the government and can avail the benefits of the schemes.
In addition to the farmers by the state Department of Agriculture agricultural implements are also selling. You can buy agricultural machines through the online website. Apart from this, a lot of new important information is also given.
Benefits of registration
Following are the benefits given to the farmers by registering with the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department .
- Information of all the schemes can be obtained right from home.
- Subsidies are given on various government schemes such as agricultural machinery, purchase of agricultural safety equipment, purchase of seeds, defense chemicals, etc.
- The subsidy will go directly to the bank account of the farmers through the subsidy DBT (subsidy). This grant amount is available only to registered farmers.
- Registered farmers can also find out whether the grant money has come to their bank account or not.
- Registration of agriculture department will also be conducted in sugarcane department
Also check BHU Naksha UP all information
Registration process in Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department
To take advantage of any kind of scheme, first of all it is necessary to register on the website of the department. Earlier, the farmer brothers used to go to different government departments and register themselves.
Today all schemes are being made available online to promote the Digital India Campaign.
The biggest advantage of this is that now farmers can register themselves through the computer or their phones at home and there is no need to go to different government offices.
Documents for registration
To register, the documents given below will be required.
- Aadhaar Card (for identification of beneficiary)
- Khatauni (for identification of land)
- Copy of first page of bank pass book (grant money directly to bank account)
UP Agriculture pm kisan registration process:
If you want to register yourself to take advantage of any scheme, then you can do your registration according to the steps given below.
Step 1: To register one must first open the official website on computer or mobile. For this, click on the link upagriculture.com.
Step 2: Now on the left side in the official website there will be a link named ” Register “. Click on this link After clicking, a new page will open.
Here farmers can register separately for schemes related to brother department. You will be shown the options given below.
- Register online for schemes of Agriculture Department
- Register group for Farm Machinery Bank
- New demand for goods (only for pre-registered farmers)
- Register online for the plans of the Horticulture Department
- Register online for schemes of the sugarcane department
Step 3: Here you have to click on the ” Register Online ” link. If the first link is not working , click on ” Link 2 “. If both are not working then try after some time. If the link is working then a new page will open where you will have to fill all the necessary information.
Now you have the information given below, you will have to fill this registration form one after the other.
- Farmer’s Details
- Land details of farmers
- Details of the subsidized item
- Bank details
Step 4: Details of the farmer: First you have to click on the details of the farmer link. After clicking, a new page will open where you will have to fill the details of the farmer such as the name of the farmer, the name of the village, the name of the district block, the mobile number of the farmer, etc.
Step 5: Land details of the farmer – After this, you have to fill the details of the land such as the name of the owner, Khatauni number or the same number as the farmer, the area of the land.
Step 6: Details of the subsidized item – After this, the sender will have to select the name of the scheme and whatever agricultural equipment they want. After selecting, click on the [+] sign.
Step 7: Bank details – After this, the bank details such as district name, bank name, branch, bank account number, IFSC code will have to be filled. The bank details are filled in correctly as the grant amount will go to the bank account mentioned by you.
Step 8: After completing all this process you will be registered. After the registration is complete, the farmers will get a registration number. You are requested to write this registration number somewhere because this registration number will be used to login.
If you want to print your registration form, as shown in the image above, you will have to choose your district and fill your registration number next to the Kisan ID. Your registration form will appear on the screen and you can take a print out of it.
User login process
You can easily login after registering. Login process given below Police Dog
- First, open the website of the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department
- On the website, you will see the option of user login on the right.
- Select your district on this page and enter your user id and password and click on the login button
UP Agriculture 81 DBT Status
How to know the status of grant disbursement to farmers registered through DBT?
If you have applied for any scheme of Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department or if you have purchased seeds or agricultural equipment, then you get grant money from the government. You can find out the status of the process of entering the grant money through the information given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website
- There will be a link on the official website on the left-hand side called ” Know the procedure of sending to the grant account “. Click this link.
- After clicking, the Direct Benefit Transfer Tracking System (Grant Transfer Search System) page will open.
- On this page, you will have to fill in the following information
- The block
- Farmer Registration Number
- After this “ Search ” button
- You will get to know the status of your grant disbursement
UP Agriculture portal new update
The list of new information is put on the website by the Department of Agriculture. You can get updates from here. Currently, no information is available on the website, we have written below.
- Upload bank draft of PM Kusum Yojana from DD Log
- Progress report for uploading of new system of INSITU instruments
- Bill Monitoring System – Directorate of Agriculture
- Progress of agricultural equipment DBT (in addition to solar pump)
- Solar pump beneficiary selection verification progress
- Farmer Assistance
- Suggestions and Complaints
- IFSC Code Search
- Progress report relative to selection of physical targets of the instruments
- The Million Farmers School (Kisan Pathshala) Participant Farmers List
- Soil health card monitoring system
- Details of agricultural implements under promotion of agricultural mechanization for in-situ management of crop residue scheme
- Beneficiary Report of 35 columns
- Detailed list of beneficiaries of grant disbursed through D.B.T.
- List of Group Registration for Farm Machinery Bank
- Registration for schemes of Horticulture and Food Processing Department Uttar Pradesh
- Application for establishment of soil testing laboratory by local entrepreneurs at village level
- CRM Implements Empanelment
- Bijagram Scheme Seed Net Report
If you also do not want to get information, then you can look through the steps given below.
- First, you have to click on the link to go to the official website
- After this, the main page of the website will open
- On the main page, you will see the link ” New updates on portal “. After clicking on the new update link on the portal, a new page will open where new information related to the Department of Agriculture is available.
Different types of assistance are provided to the farmers through the portal, whose details are given below. To go to the Farmer Assistance page, you have to open the official website of the Department of Agriculture. There will be a link at the top of the website called ” New Updates on Portal “. After clicking on this link, the new update page given by the department will open. On this page, there is a link on the left side called Kisan Aid. After clicking on this link, the Farmers Assistance page will open.
Know your Registration Number
If you have forgotten your registration number, you can find out your registration number through the portal. The procedure to find out the registration number is given below.
- Click on the ” Know Your Registration Number ” option on the Farmers Assistance page. A new page will open as shown below
- On the stage, you have to choose the district and block. After this, search by entering this account number, the name of the farmer, or the farmer ID or mobile number. You will see your registration number on the screen.
Know eligibility for seeds
To get all the information about how much you can buy from the Agriculture Department or not, if you can, then click on the ” Know eligibility for seed ” link on the Farmers Assistance page . A new page will open.
Fill all the information that will be asked on this page and click on the search button.
Know the status of verification of records for D.B.T.
If you have purchased any such thing from Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department, such as seeds or agricultural implements that are subsidized by the government through DBT, then you have to submit your documents such as bill receipts. To find out whether you have been or not, you have to go to the Farmer Assistance page . Click on ” Know the status of verification of records for T. ” link. After this a new page will open as shown below.
Here you can also check the records by entering the farmer registration number.
Know what you have taken before
To find out what you have taken before the Agriculture Department, click on the ” What to have taken first ” link on the Farmers Assistance page . After clicking, a new page will open as shown below.
Now you have to click on the search button after filling the district and the block of the farmer registration number weather financial year. Information of what you have bought will come on the screen.
Upload draft for solar pump
To purchase solar pump, click on the link to upload draft for solar pump. A new page will open. Here you can upload draft for solar pump.
Know the status of selection for agricultural machinery and agricultural defense equipment
If you have applied for agricultural machinery through the website of the Department to purchase agricultural defense equipment and you want to know the status of your selection, then you can find out through the information given below.
- On the Farmer Assistance page, click on the link to know the status of selection for agricultural machinery and agricultural defense equipment. The page shown below will appear on the screen.
- You have to enter the district name and farmer registration number and click on the search button. You will know whether you have been selected or not
Public interest guarantee
Under the Public Interest Guarantee Campaign by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, general seeds, agricultural defense chemicals, agricultural defense equipment, agricultural machinery, solar pumps, fertilizers, etc. are distributed to the farmers. To get various information related to this, first you have to visit the website of the Department of Agriculture. Click on the Public Interest Guarantee link on the website. After clicking, the Public Interest Guarantee page shown below will open.
You will find the information below on the Public Interest Guarantee page.
Dashboard of services under Public Interest Guarantee
On this page you will get the below information related to various facilities provided by the government such as agricultural machinery, agricultural defense chemicals, agricultural defense equipment, seeds, solar pumps, fertilizers etc.
- Total application no.
- Total Beneficiaries
- Total Pending Number
- Canceled beneficiary
- Profit distribution
To get the list of the total beneficiaries by direct benefit transfer , click on the DBT list link on the Public Interest Guarantee page , a new page will open.
Here you will get a list of how many farmers have been benefited by different schemes like Madwar, Plan wise, Year wise overall, Season wise, Institutional Government.
The list of beneficiaries is given below by the scheme-wise overall weather and overall distribution in the year 2015-16. You can also see the list of beneficiaries in the second year or any other way.
Plan-wise all seasons, total distribution in the year 2015-16 – List of beneficiaries:
|Name of the scheme||Total Beneficiary Number||Total dbt amount|
|Plan to promote the use of hybrid beejo||47||14856|
|Grant on certified seeds||522459||193966703|
|National Mission on Agriculture Extension and Technology – SMSP (Seed Village Scheme) -11||27||7360|
|National Mission on Agriculture Extension and Technology||1||24|
|National Mission on Oil Seeds and Oil Pam-Grant-11||1683||92570|
|National Mission on Agriculture Extension and Technology Grant- 83||1||36|
|National Mission on Oil Seed and Oil Palm Grant- 83||26||671|
|National Mission on Oil Seed and Oil Palm Grant- 81||1||0|
|National Food Security Mission – Rice Dhatak – 11||201285||180818508|
|National Food Security Mission Grant- 83||6950||5789125|
|National Food Security Mission Grant- 81||233||202083|
|Support to farmers to increase oilseed production||99||0|
|Agricultural Development Schemes Grant- 83 RKVY||1463||1658840|
|Agriculture Development Plans – RKVY||311554||303618107|
To apply online for the dealership in Uttar Pradesh, farmers can apply by going to the Transparent Licensing System link.
Soil health card
All information related to soil health card can be obtained through the soil health card link.
Know the availability of seeds and agro defense chemicals
After clicking on the ” Know the availability of seeds and agro defense chemicals ” link on the Public Interest Guarantee page, a new page will open here. You will get information about whether the seed is available in government warehouses and in what quantity is available.
To know the availability of seeds, you have to select the district, block, weather and crop.
The middle of the following are available at Raj’s godown.
- Dreda seed
- Corn seed
- Kidney beans
- Lahi seed
- Paddy Seed
- Potato Seed
- Mung bean
- Urad seed
- Sesame seeds
- Pigeon pea
Suggestions and Complaints
If you have any kind of problem related to the Department of Agriculture or facing any kind of difficulty, then you can send your suggestions and complaints on the website. For this, you have to go to the website of the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department. One has to click on the ” New Updates on Portal ” link on the website. The new page shown below will open.
For farmers and other relatives
A new page will open for farmers and other concerned after clicking on the link. Here you can send complaints, suggestions related to farmers or if you are facing any technical problem, through the online form, to the Department of Agriculture.
For officers of the Department of Agriculture
How the facility of online complaint monitoring system has been provided by the department for the officers as well. Department officials can login through their user ID and password by visiting this page and can tell their problem.
Solar Pump Grievance Redressal System
There is also an arrangement for redressal of complaints related to solar pumps. By visiting this link, you can find whatever problem related to your solar pump through the online form after
Other Important Information
Apart from the information given above, other important information is available on the website of the Department of Agriculture. All farmer brothers can get other information written below by visiting the website.
- Farmers selected for profit distribution
- List of farmers selected for district-wise profit distribution
- List of selected farmers for establishment of Vermi Compost Unit
- Review report for the verification of agricultural machinery financial year (2020-21)
- Review Report for DBT of Agricultural Equipment Financial Year (2020-21)
- Consent status for grant on the device
- Application for Kisan Credit Card
- Book for Grants on Equipment
- UP UP FPO Shakti
- Participatory Crop Monitoring and Diagnostics System
Profit distribution in important schemes
The complete information about how much benefit has been distributed to farmers in important schemes run by Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department is present on the portal. All the farmers can get the below information through the important information link.
- Physical progress of the farm pond plan (with photos)
- Solar pump beneficiary list
- Planning for development of organic farming in district Hamirpur
- Additional grant distribution list of DBT to registered farmers
- Agriculture Development Schemes – Beneficiary List of RKVY (BGREI) Scheme
- List of Trained Agricultural Entrepreneurs Swablamban Yojana (Aggregation)
- List of selected villages for Vermi Compost Scheme
- Physical progress of the farm pond in the Prime Minister’s Agricultural Irrigation Scheme (with photos)
- List of details of beneficiaries of establishment centers in districts
Registration and DBT Helpline Number
If you need any information related to the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department website, you can also take it through the help line number. If the farmer brothers are facing any difficulty in registering or if the registration page on the website is not opening, then contact the helpline numbers given below.
Phone: 7235090578, 7235090583
Email- [email protected]