UAGC student portal login for Ashford University Students. Check the student portal login and other details about The University of Arizona Global Campus, formerly Ashford University in this article. We will share all important and updated details related to how to register an account and Sign In to access your account. What services are available for the students through this portal? It will definitely help students to find the correct information.
Table of contents:
- UAGC Student Portal login requirements
- UAGC Student Portal login?
- UAGC Former Rockies Students and Faculty portal login
- Ashford University Student Portal Objective
- Benefits of the UAGC Student Portal
- UAGC Courses and fee structure
- How to apply at UAGC?
- What is UAGC Student Portal?
- Contact details
UAGC Student Portal login requirements
Students must keep the below information in their minds before accessing the student portal.
- Students must be registered members of the student portal.
- Students must have their Username and Password.
- Students must use a personal and secure device to access their student portal.
- A good internet connection must be available from a reputed ISP.
- Students must know the correct website address of the student portal.
If you are following the above-mentioned information/ criteria then we can proceed to the login process.
UAGC Student Portal login?
All Ashford University students can visit the official website of the UAGC student portal and fill out the login form to access their student accounts.
Please check the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the official web portal https://student.uagc.edu/. You will see the student self-service portal homepage.
Step 2: Click the “log-in” link available at the top right corner and again click the Student Portal Homepage. Students may also visit the below-mentioned alternate links
Step 3: You will find a login form on the next screen (as shown below).
Enter your Username (student ID) and Password in this login form and press the Login button to access your student portal. If you have entered the correct Username and Password then you will see your student dashboard page.
UAGC student Login through the mobile app:
Students can also download the UAGC mobile app to access their accounts directly from the app.
- Open the Google play store app on your smartphone.
- Search for the name and download the mobile app.
- Open the “University of Arizona Global Campus Mobile” app on your smartphone.
- Enter the username and password of your student portal and press the “Sign-In” button. You will see your student dashboard page after the login.
How to reset the UAGC Student account password?
In case you are not able to log in due to an incorrect password error then it is possible that you have forgotten your password. You can reset your password to resolve this issue. Please check the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the student portal login page.
- Click the “Need help signing in?” link located below the Login button and again click the “forgot password?” link.
- On the next page, you will see a password reset form (as shown above).
- Enter the below-mentioned information in this password reset form.
- First name
- Last name
- Student ID
- Last four digits of the SSN
- Date of birth
- Type a new password two times.
- After entering all details, click the Submit button.
UAGC Former Rockies Students and Faculty portal login
Please check the below steps.
- Visit the student portal login page.
- Click the Access My Portal link located just below the “FORMER ROCKIES STUDENT PORTAL” text on the login form. You may also visit the direct login link https://login.rockies.edu/.
- You will see a new login page for Former Rockies Students and Faculty. Enter your Username, Password and click the Login button to access your account.
Ashford University Student Portal Objective
- The objective of the Ashford University Student Portal is to provide a centralized, convenient, and secure platform for students to access resources and information related to their studies and finances.
- The portal aims to enhance the student experience by providing access to learning resources, course information, virtual classrooms, financial aid information, and other relevant news and alerts.
- The goal is to simplify the process of accessing information and resources, as well as facilitate effective communication between students and instructors.
Benefits of the UAGC Student Portal
There are many benefits students are getting through different services and facilities on the online portal and mobile app. Please check below.
- UAGC Library and Writing Center:
Students can log in and access the Library and writing center resources at any time. These resources will help students in their research and writing.
- Make online payments:
Students will get the facility to make online payments related to the course fee, exam fee, or any other kind of fee through the portal or mobile app.
- Download transcripts:
Students can download unofficial copies of their transcripts by logging in to the portal.
- Latest news and alerts:
Students can access the latest news, events, and other types of information related to the UAGC by logging into their accounts.
- Access virtual classroom:
Joining the virtual class offered by the UAGC learning management system is very easy now and all students can access different facilities as mentioned below.
- Guidance and support by the instructor
- Access the discussion boards,
- Access readings, assignments, lectures, and class discussions
- Access the feedback shared by instructors
- Communicate with your classmates and get help and necessary support if required.
- Course information:
All information about the courses students have enrolled in is available on the student portal.
- Manage important alerts and messages:
Students get important messages and alerts through the online portal from time to time. Students can also manage which types of alert services they want to enable so that they will be informed about any event or news in advance. Students will have access to notifications related to grades, class announcements, assignments, etc.
- Financial aid information:
Students can access the financial aid award information anytime after logging in to the student portal. Students can easily check the progress of their financial aid. Students can get help from the financial service advisor related to the below-mentioned financial aid program available for them.
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID.
- Financial aid offer.
- Master Promissory Note.
- Entrance Counseling.
- Institutional Financial Aid Application
UAGC Courses and fee structure
UAGC offers 29 Bachelor’s Degrees, 17 Master’s, 4 Online Doctoral Degrees, and 1 Associate Degree program. Details of all offered courses are given below. Please have a look.
|BA in Accounting||MA Accountancy||Doctor of Philosophy in Education||AA in Early Childhood Education|
|BA in Applied Behavioral Science||MA in Early Childhood Education Leadership||Doctor of Philosophy in Human Services|
|BA in Business Administration||MA in Education||Doctor of Psychology|
|BA in Business Information Systems||MA in Health Care Administration||Ph.D. in Organizational Development and Leadership|
|BA in Business Leadership||MA in Human Services|
|BA in Child Development||MA in Organizational Management|
|BA in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction||MA in Psychology|
|BA in Early Childhood Education||MA in Special Education|
|BA in Early Childhood Education Administration||Master of Business Administration MBA|
|BA in Education Studies||Master of Human Resources Management|
|BA in Finance||Master of Information Systems Management (MISM)|
|BA in Health and Human Services||Master of Public Health (MPH)|
|BA in Health Care Administration||Master of Science in Criminal Justice|
|BA in Homeland Security and Emergency Management||MS in Finance|
|BA in Human Resources Management||MS in Health Informatics & Analytics|
|BA in Instructional Design||MS in Instructional Design & Technology|
|BA in Liberal Arts||MS in Technology Management|
|BA in Marketing|
|BA in Operations Management and Analysis|
|BA in Organizational Management|
|BA in Project Management|
|BA in Psychology|
|BA in Social and Criminal Justice|
|BA in Sociology|
|BS in Computer Software Technology|
|BS in Cyber & Data Security Technology|
|BS in Health Information Management|
|BS in Information Technology|
|BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)|
|Post Baccalaureate Teaching Certificate|
Fee details are not final and may change at any point in time. There may be some additional fees.
|Course||Fee details (per credit)|
|Master’s||$665.00 to $740.00 + additional fees|
|Doctoral||$1,082.00 + additional fees|
UAGC welcome grant and Military tuition grant facilities are also available for students. Students can pay their fees through a credit card. Students can also enroll in the automatic payment facility.
Most Bachelor’s and Master’s courses are three credits so you will have to pay a 3 times fee as mentioned above. Additional fees may include course technology fees, course materials, graduation fees, etc.
How to apply at UAGC?
First, you will have to create an online account and after that, you may proceed with the online application for any course you want to apply for. Please visit the below steps.
- Visit the official portal https://apply.uagc.edu/ and click the “LET’S BEGIN”. You will see an online form to create a new account on the next page.
- Fill out this form and create a new account. If you select “Stay Signed In” then you will be logged in automatically otherwise you will have to open the same link again. Click the Login button and enter your email ID and newly created password to log in.
- Now complete the online application process.
Note: Please note that there is no application fee and students can also take help related to the UAGC online application process by calling the support service at 1.866.711.1700.
What is UAGC Student Portal?
UAGC portal or Ashford University Student Portal is an online portal developed to help students by sharing all important academic information, services, helpful resources, and support. All students can log in to their online accounts by visiting the official website. Students must know the correct URL of the student portal if they want to access their accounts.
University of Arizona Global Campus acquired Ashford University and made it a non-profit, independent, accredited entity in October 2020. It is now known as the University of Arizona Global Campus affiliated with the University of Arizona.
An online portal has been introduced to help the students that are accessible at https://student.uagc.edu/. Students can log in and take help from the available services and information such as checking academic information, Enrollment information, course details, student resources, student support services, etc.
|Name of the portal||Ashford University Student Portal|
|Offered by||University of Arizona Global Campus|
|Learning mode||Online virtual classroom|
|Purpose||To provide all essential academic and student support services through a digital medium|
|Beneficiary||All UAGC students|
The University of Arizona Global Campus has a location at 180 South Arizona Avenue, Suite #301 Chandler, AZ 85225.
Phone number: 866-685-7163.
Technical support: Please call the University of Arizona Global Campus technical support center at 1-800-285-9796.
Official UAGC website
Student Portal | UAGC | University of Arizona Global Campus
UAGC student login page
UAGC Former Rockies Students and Faculty login
Apply Now | The University of Arizona Global Campus
Student portal password reset page
Note: This system (login.uagc.edu) contains information that is the property of the University of Arizona Global Campus and is for authorized use only. Unauthorized access is prohibited. The activities of users on this system are monitored. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, evidence of such activity may be provided to law enforcement officials.