Check all details related to the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card or Capital One Walmart MasterCard. How do apply for a new Card? What are the benefits of these credit cards? How to log in and access your online account? Check all the above information in this article and other important information related to these cards.
Table of contents:
- Walmart Credit Card?
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Walmart Capital One username and password reset process?
- How to apply for Walmart Credit Card?
- Walmart Credit Card online account set up
- Manage your Walmart account through the Capital One mobile app
- How to pay bills by Walmart Pay app at stores?
- How to pay the Walmart Credit Card bill?
- How to activate Walmart credit card?
- Customer Service
- Capital One Walmart Credit Card Reviews
Walmart Credit Card?
Walmart Credit Card or Walmart store Card is issued by Capital One Bank. There are two types of Credit Cards available to apply for.
- Walmart Rewards Card
- Walmart Rewards MasterCard
All Credit Card members will get exclusive benefits and rewards points as mentioned below.
- All Credit Card customers will get a 5% reward on every purchase on the walmart.com website.
- If you shop at Walmart stores then you will get a 2% cashback
- As an introductory offer, all customers will get the opportunity to earn 5% cashback at Walmart stores also for the first 12 months.
- If you shop through MasterCard then you will get 1% cashback everywhere.
- Walmart Card Card can be used only at walmart.com and offline stores whereas Walmart MasterCard can be used everywhere where MasterCard is accepted.
- Now no need to carry cash instead take benefit of the cashless transactions everywhere and enjoy full financial freedom and purchasing power with the help of these Credit Cards.
- All Credit Card comes without any annual fee.
- Connect your Capital One Walmart Credit Card with the Walmart Pay app and enjoy a seamless and secure payment experience.
- There is a special benefit also which is that you can redeem your rewards points in your Card statement as well. You don’t need to purchase anything to redeem your rewards points. You may also redeem your rewards points for travel, gift cards, or any purchase at the Walmart store or website. These rewards points have no expiry date so you can spend them at your convenience.
Fee and charges:
Please have a look at the different types of fees and charges mentioned below down.
|Fee type||Walmart Rewards Card||Walmart Rewards Mastercard|
|APR for purchases||26.99% (variable according to prime rate)||17.99%, 23.24%, or 26.99%, based on your creditworthiness.|
|APR for Balance Transfer||N/A||17.99%, 23.24%, or 26.99%, based on your creditworthiness.|
|APR for Cash Advances||N/A||26.99% (variable according to prime rate)|
|Balance Transfer Fee||N/A||3% of the amount of each transferred balance|
|Cash Advances Fee||N/A||Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.|
|Late Payment Penalty||Up to $39||Up to $39|
Walmart Credit Card Login
Existing credit card customers can manage their accounts through the official Walmart Credit Card page. After making online account customers will enjoy the below-mentioned online services and facilities.
- Facility to manage credit card accounts online anywhere.
- Check your Card balance and monthly statement online.
- View card total outstanding, due date, and pay Credit Card bill through an online credit card account.
- Apply for a paperless card statement and manage your email and text alert online.
- There is a facility of automatic payment also which can be availed after login into your account.
All the above-mentioned facilities are available after login into the official website. If you want to access your account then you will have to log in first. The login process is given below. Please check.
The process to log in Walmart Credit Card account:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Open the official page
To manage your online Credit Card account you will have to open the official Card management portal. The portal is located at https://walmart.capitalone.com/. Click this link to visit the website directly.
Open the login page
Now you will have to open the login page. Just click the Sign In button. You will be redirected to the login page right away.
Login by entering login credentials
Now in the login form, enter your Username and Password and click the Sign In button. If the username and password are correct you will see your account dashboard page.
Walmart Capital One username and password reset process?
If somehow you are not able to recall your username or you forgot your password then you can recover both through the online facility available on the portal.
Just open the official credit one Walmart page. Click the forgot username password link located below the sign-in link. Forgot username or password link is also available on the login page. You will see an online form as shown below.
Now enter your last name, social security number, and date of birth in the given form. After that click the find me button. The system will find your account information in the database.
Once your account information has been verified by the portal you can easily reset your username and password with the help of the instructions available on the next screen.
How to apply for Walmart Credit Card?
If you are looking for information about the online application process or want to get the exciting benefits these Credit Card offer then you may check the Credit Card application process below.
Walmart rewards card application process can be completed online through a few simple steps.
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/walmart-rewards/. after clicking this link you will see all information on both Credit Cards such as benefits, fees, online reviews, etc.
You may also check how much you can save through the online calculator available on this page.
Step 2: To start the online application process you will get two options (as shown in the below image).
- See If I Am Pre-Approved
- Apply Now
Step 3: First you must check If you are pre-approved for the Walmart Rewards Card. For that just click the See If I Am Pre-Approved button. A new online form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Through this form, the system will check the pre-approved eligibility criteria for you by pulling your Credit Report. You will have to fill out this online form by sharing all required information such as personal information, income-related details, etc.
After filling in all information click the See if you’re pre-approved button located at the end of this form. The system will verify all information and tell you if you are pre-approved or not.
Step 4: Apply Online: After that, you can click the Apply Now link to start your online application. On the next page, you will see a basic comparison of both Credit Cards. Initially, you will be considered eligible for Capital One Rewards MasterCard.
If not approved then you will be automatically considered for the Capital One Rewards Card.
Step 5: Click the Continue to My Application button located below. You will be redirected to an online Credit Card application form (as shown below).
Step 6: Fill out this application form carefully by providing all correct information and a valid address and complete the rest of the process.
After the approval, your Credit Card will be delivered within 7 to 10 business days to your address.
- Burlington credit card login, bill payment: Apply
- Ashley Furniture Credit Card Login, Bill Payment, Reviews
- Surge Credit Card login, bill Payment, Customer Service
Walmart Credit Card online account set up
If you receive a new card but not using the online account or you did not register your card with your online account then you can set up your online account with the help of the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Open the Capital One Walmart account management page.
Step 2: Click the Set Up My Account link. You will see an online form on the next page to make your online account.
Step 3: Enter your Last name, Social Security Number (SSN), and Date of Birth in this form and click the Get Started button. You may also use your Bank Account number in place of the Social Security Number.
Step 4: On the next page, connect your card with your account and create a new user id and password for your online account which will be used for login in the future.
Manage your Walmart account through the Capital One mobile app
You can download the Capital One mobile app also to manage your account anywhere anytime. The mobile app provides more convenience and a seamless experience.
You can download the app from the https://www.capitalone.com/digital/mobile/ link. On the homepage, you will see both Android and iOS app links. Click on any link according to your device to download the mobile app.
Some of the special benefits of the mobile app are given below.
- Enjoy a seamless and fast account management experience and check your account activity anytime.
- Pay your Credit Card bill through the mobile app.
- Lock or unlock your Credit Card with just a click.
- Enjoy a double layer of security through the app features such as facial recognition and PIN lock.
- Check and download your account statement.
- get your free credit report and instruction on how to improve it further.
- Redeem rewards points and takes the help of the Capital One assistant in case of any kind of issue.
How to pay bills by Walmart Pay app at stores?
Now enjoy the 5% cashback at Walmart stores for the first 12 months with Walmart Credit Card if you pay through the Walmart Pay app. There is no need to carry cash or a Credit Card and only the Walmart Pay app is required for the billing purpose.
The process to pay your bill at stores is given below.
i-Oen the official Walmart Pay page.
ii-Download the Walmart Pay app by clicking the Android or iOS app link available in the mid of the page.
iii-Open the app on your smartphone and set up your account. Now in the payment mode connect your Walmart Credit Card with the Walmart Pay app.
iv-After that, when you are at the payment counter scan your purchased items. After that, scan the QR code on the register to pay and complete your bill payment easily through the Credit Card, gift card, or Debit Card which you have connected to your Walmart Pay account.
You will receive a notification about the confirmation of the payment.
How to pay the Walmart Credit Card bill?
There are different ways you can make your Walmart credit card payment. We are sharing all the important details below.
Most cardholders prefer the online payment process because it is very easy and convenient and payment processing is also faster. Please follow the below steps to pay your credit card bill online.
- Log in to your online account through your credentials.
- Move to the payment tab and start the payment process.
- You will get the payment-related information such as payment amount and due date, etc.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and select your saving or checking account for the payment.
- If your checking or saving account is not connected then you can connect one account now to pay the card bill.
- Finally, finish the card payment process. Payment processing will be done within a few hours.
ii-Pay at Store:
Customers can also visit the Walmart store and pay their credit card bills. They can visit the customer service desk and ask them to complete the credit card payment.
Please tell them your account number and don’t forget to carry cash or debit card. Payment at store service is provided by MoneyGram Payment Systems, Inc. Visit the Walmart store finder page to find the nearest store.
iii-Pay through Mail:
You can also make a payment through Mail. Just send a check or money order at the below-mentioned address. Please write your account number on the back of the check or money order if you don’t have your payment coupon received through the credit card statement.
Attn: Payment Processing
P.O. Box 71083
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
Attn: Payment Processing
6125 Lakeview Rd, Suite 800
Charlotte, NC 28269
iv-Pay by phone call:
Customers can call the customer service team at 877-294-7880 anytime. It’s an automated system and you can pay your card bill easily by answering a few questions. There is a facility to speak with any customer service representative but that will charge you $10. If you want to avoid this extra charge then just use the automated line to pay the card bill.
How to activate Walmart credit card?
Activating your new Walmart credit card is an easy and straightforward process. You just have to enroll in Capital one online banking if you want to activate your credit card. Just visit the Capital One card activation page https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/primer?exp=card.
You will get two options on this page.
- Sign In & Activate – If you already have a Capital One internet banking account then simply click this link, log in, and activate your Walmart credit card.
- Enroll & Activate – If you don’t have a Capital One account then click this link to create an online account and enroll for internet banking services. Your credit card will be activated through this process.
For any query related to your Walmart credit card please call at Capital One Customer Service team at 877-294-7880.
|Credit card page on the Walmart website||https://www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402|
|Walmart credit card details on capital one website||https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/walmart-rewards/|
|Walmart capital one account access||https://walmart.capitalone.com/|
|Walmart credit card login link||https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/signin|
|Name of credit card||Walmart Rewards Card|
Walmart Rewards MasterCard
|Issued by||Capital One Bank|
|Credit card network provider||MasterCard|
|Credit score required||Good-Excellent|
|Who can apply||All Walmart customers|
What would be my initial credit limit?
After the approval, you will receive a minimum of $300 credit line which can be increased after 6 months if you pay your credit card bill every month and your account is in good standing.
Which credit card I will receive?
Initially, you will be considered for the Walmart Rewards MasterCard and your application will be reviewed based on different factors such as your credit history. If you are not approved for the Walmart Mastercard then you will get the Walmart Rewards card which you can use to shop at the Walmart stores, website, and mobile app.
How to use the cash advance feature?
If you want to withdraw cash through the Walmart Mastercard then you need a credit card PIN which is a 4 digits code. If you have your PIN then simply visit any ATM and swipe your credit card, enter your PIN and collect cash.
If you don’t have a PIN then login to your Capital one account and visit the cash advance option. You can choose to receive a PIN through text or email message. You can also choose to receive the PIN through Mail but it will take a few days to reach.
Capital One Walmart Credit Card Reviews
Share your rating and opinions about this credit card:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.