lowes credit card login, application, and bill payment-related information can be found in this article. How to securely log in to your Lowes credit card account? how to pay Lowes credit card bill? and what are the different options available for bill payment? Check the latest and updated information.
Table of contents:
- Lowes Credit Cards
- Lowes credit card login
- Lowes Credit Card payment
- Customer Service
Lowes Credit Cards
As per the needs of different types of customers, Lowes offers different types of credit cards such as normal user cards and business cards, reward cards, etc. Below is a list of all credit cards customers can apply for.
- Lowe’s Advantage Card
- Lowe’s Business Advantage
- Business Rewards Card
- Lowe’s Commercial Account
- Lowe’s PreLoad Discover® Card
If you are using any type of credit card and want to manage and pay your credit card bill then you will have to login into your credit card account.
Since lowes has a partnership with different credit card issuers so credit card accounts will be managed by the issuers themselves. In this case, you will have to visit the official website of your credit card issuer.
If you are not sure about how to visit the lowes credit card issuer website or you don’t have the exact login URL then you can check below login procedures of different lowes credit cards so that all types of customers can easily access their accounts and pay their credit card bill every month.
Also read, My BJ’s Perks Mastercard Credit Card login, Activation
Lowes credit card login
Lowes Advantage credit card is issued and managed by Synchrony bank. Please check the below login steps.
1-Lowe’s Advantage Card Login
- Open the official website www.lowes.com.
- Click the Lowe’s Credit Cards link located at the top side.
- On the next page, you will see a list of all credit cards. Click the Lowes Advantage credit card link or click the lowes.syf.com/login link.
- You will be redirected to the Synchrony website login page.
- Enter your User ID, and Password, and click the Secure Login button to access your account.
Also read, Comenity Big Lots Credit Card Login, Payment, Activation
2-Lowe’s Commercial and Lowe’s Business Advantage credit card login
- Open the official website and click the lowes credit card link.
- On the next page, click the Lowe’s Business Advantage or Lowe’s Commercial Account (Direct link: lowes.syf.com/commercial) link.
- On the next page, Enter your User ID and Password in the Login form and click the Login button to access your account.
Note: You can manage Lowe’s Business Advantage through the Lowes commercial account login page and Lowes commercial account through the Lowe’s Business Advantage login page.
Just visit the login page of any credit card and log in.
Also read, Target RedCard Credit Card Pre Approval, Online Application
3-Business Rewards Card Login
Lowes Business Rewards card is issued and managed by American Express. Please check the below login procedure.
- Open the lowes website and click the Lowes credit cards link at the top bar.
- On the next page, click the Lowe’s Business Rewards link from the list of all credit cards. You may also click the direct login link www.americanexpress.com/en-us/account/login?inav=iNavLnkLog.
- On the next page, you will see a login form on the American Express website.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and select Cards-Account.
- After that click the Log-In button to access your Business rewards account.
Also read, GAP Barclays Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer service
4-Lowe’s PreLoad Discover® Card Login
Lowe’s PreLoad Discover® Card is issued by Sunrise Banks and uses the Discover credit card network for payment processing. Please check the below login steps.
- Visit the official lowes website and click the lowes credit card link on the top bar.
- On the next page, click the Lowe’s PreLoad Discover® Card link. Alternatively, click the direct login link app.lowespreload.com/login. You will be redirected to a new website that manages the Lowe’s PreLoad Discover® Card account.
- Click the log-in link located at the top right corner. A new website will open where you will find a login page.
- Enter your Email Address, Password and click the Login button to check your account.
Also read, Old Navy Credit Card Login: oldnavy.barclaysus.com
Direct login links:
|Lowe’s Advantage Card Login||Click here|
|Lowe’s Business Advantage Login||Click here|
|Business Rewards Card Login||Click here|
|Lowe’s Commercial Account Login||Click here|
|Lowe’s PreLoad Discover® Card Login||Click here|
Lowes Credit Card payment
Lowes credit card payments can be done in different ways. We are sharing all possible ways to pay your lowes credit card bill so that customers can use any convenient method.
1-Lowe’s Advantage Card payment
Lowes Advantage card is issued by Synchrony bank so Synchrony manages the credit account. Please check the different payment options below.
Pay as a guest:
There is a Pay as a guest facility available and customers can pay their card bill without even logging in. Please check the below steps.
- Open the official Synchrony website lowes.syf.com/login.
- Click the Pay As Guest link located just below the top bar.
- On the next page, provide your account information such as your Card number, the last four digits of your SSN, and your ZIP code. The system will find your account on the bases of the information you have entered.
- Click the Continue button. A new card payment page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all payment-related information and pay your bill through any available payment method.
Also read, Target RedCard Credit Card Payment Guide
Online payment through the Synchrony website
The online payment option is the most common payment option these days and it is very convenient also. Please have a look at the below steps.
- Visit the official website to manage your account at lowes.syf.com/login.
- Use your login credentials to access your account.
- After logging in, visit the payment section and pay your credit card bill.
- You will have to enter your checking or saving bank account information and the bill payment-related details such as how much you want to pay, etc.
Note: You must have registered an account in order to make an online payment.
Also read, Walmart One GTA portal Login
Payment through Phone:
Card payment by Phone is also available. Please call the below-mentioned phone numbers and pay your card bills.
|Lowe’s Advantage Card||1-800-444-1408|
|Lowe’s Visa Credit Card||1-800-508-2520|
Note: If you can pay your credit card bill through the automated line then it’s fine and there is no fee associated with this.
If you speak to a customer service agent and pay your card bill then you will have to pay a fee for that. Fee details will be shared with you at the time of phone payment.
Also read, LLBean credit card login, payment, Customer Service
Payment by Mail:
Payment through the Mail facility is also available but please note that it may take some time to process your payment through the Mail method. You may send a Mail at the below-mentioned addresses.
|Lowe’s Advantage Card||PO Box 530914|
Atlanta, GA 30353-0914
|Lowe’s Visa Credit Card||PO Box 960010|
Orlando, FL 32896-0010
Note: Please include your account number on your check or money order so that payment will be credited to the correct account. Also include the payment coupon found at the top of your billing statement to ensure your account is properly credited.
Also read, Indigo credit card login, payment
All Lowe’s customers can visit any lowes store and pay their credit card bills. After reaching the store, meet any lowes representative and ask them to complete the credit card payment processing.
If you are not sure about the lowes store location then you can use the store locator link to find the nearest store or call 1-800-44LOWES.
Also read, Amazon credit card payment
Payment through the mobile app:
You can pay your bill and manage your account by accessing your card through the Lowe’s App. Please check if this facility is available through the mobile app otherwise use any other payment method as mentioned above.
Note: Since Lowes Advantage card, Business advantage, and Commercial account are issued by Synchrony bank so customers can use similar payment methods (as mentioned above) to pay their Commercial account and Business advantage card bill.
Also read, Sears credit card login, payment
2-Lowes Business Rewards Card payment
Lowes Business Rewards Card is issued by American Express so you will have multiple options to pay your card bill.
Amex manages the customer’s account and provides different options to pay card bills. Please check below.
If you have registered an account on the Amex website, you can visit the website and pay your bill.
- Open the official website https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/account/login.
- Open your account dashboard page by entering your login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- Visit the payment section and enter the required information such as payment amount, bank account, payment date
- If you haven’t added a bank account then you can add that during payment processing.
- Once you complete your payment, it will be credited to your account within 24-36 hours
Note: You can pay your card bill through your bank account. Currently, Credit cards and Debit cards can not be used for payment purposes.
Also read, Login and Manage Target RedCard Credit Card? rcam.target.com
Payment by Mail:
Issue a check or money order payable to American Express, Include your account number on the front of the check or money order, and Mail that to the below-mentioned addresses.
First Class Mail
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing
20500 Belshaw Ave.
Carson, CA 90746
Amex Mobile app:
Customers can download the Amex app and pay their card bills through the mobile app. You can log in to the mobile app by using your online account User ID and Password.
The rest of the steps are similar to the online website payment.
Also read, Walmart Money Card login, review
3-Lowe’s PreLoad Discover Card Payment
The Lowe’s PreLoad Card is a Prepaid card and customers can use this only at Lowe’s locations or at lowes.com and lowesforpros.com.
Since this is a prepaid card, Payment is not applicable and you will have to add funds to your account to make any transaction.
You can add funds through a debit card, credit card, bank account, or banking software. For more details on how to add funds check the linked article.
|Lowe’s Advantage Card||1-888-840-7651|
|Lowe’s PreLoad Discover® Card||Email: [email protected]|
Can I pay my Lowe’s bill with a credit card?
Credit card payment through another credit card is not possible currently. Please choose any other option as mentioned in this article.
What should I do if my payment has not been posted?
If your payment was made by mail please allow 7-10 days from the mailing date for your payment to be processed.
If your check has been cashed and it is not showing as posted, please mail a copy of the check, front and back, to the following address:
P.O. Box 981064
El Paso, TX. 79998-1064
If your payment was made by money order, please check with the issuer and mail a copy, front, and back, to the following address:
P.O. Box 981064
El Paso, TX. 79998-1064
If your payment was made electronically, please check with your electronic payment provider, they will advise you on what to do next.
The payment posted on my account was in error
If your statement shows that your payment was received, but it is for a different amount than you sent, please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may cause.
In order to correct any difference in the amount that should have been credited, please send bank verification to the following address
P.O. Box 981064
El Paso, TX. 79998-1064
The verification should show the difference charged to your account. Upon receipt of this information, we will give this matter our immediate attention.
Source 1: Click here,
The Editorial Staff at cettest.org is a team of experts from Praxis Consultants, a recruitment agency. Having 10+ years of recruitment experience in Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, media, etc industries for reputed companies and MNCs leads us to share useful information with users in an easy format. About Us LinkedIn Facebook Website