TVC MyChart Login and account management-related guides are available in this article. How to sign up for a new Mychart TVC account on the official portal? How to pay the Vancouver Clinic medical bill? How to recover your account? We are sharing all the latest updated information in this article.
Table of contents:
- MyChart TVC
- MyChart TVC login
- How to recover the TVC MyChart Username and Password?
- How to sign up for TVC MyChart?
- How to schedule an appointment online?
- Benefits of TVC MyChart
- Patient Helpline
MyChart TVC is a patient portal that offers secure access to the patient’s Electronic Health Records (EHR) and other healthcare-related services. It is a software product in the medical domain and developed by Epic Corporation. Epic and Vancouver Clinic joined hands and become partners to offer Epic’s Mychart services to Vancouver Clinic’s patients.
Now all patients can easily access their Medical data, history, and other information anytime anywhere. All patient data is fully secured through advanced encryption and there is no need to be worried about data loss. Mychart is accessible through an online portal and mobile app.
MyChart TVC login
Patients get different methods to access their Mychart account. After login into the Mychart account, patients will be able to use all important services such as bill payment, accessing lab test results, editing personal information, etc.
Currently, patients can use any one of the below methods to access their Mychart account.
- Log in and access your account through the online website.
- Access the account through the MyChart mobile app.
- Search account login URL and log in.
Check the detailed procedure of all login methods below.
TVC MyChart login and access account through the online website
Accessing the Mychart account through the online website is very easy. Please check the below steps.
- Go to the official Mychart portal at https://mychart.tvc.org/.
- In the login form on the right side, enter your Mychart username and password.
- Press the Sign In button to access your account.
Access the account through the MyChart mobile app
A Mychart app is available for Vancouver Clinic Patients that offers a convenient and secure account access facility. Patients can use the app anytime anywhere and access their Electronic Health Record data. To log in to the mobile app, first, you will have to download the mobile app.
Mobile app download process:
- Open the official Mychart web portal
- Mobile app links are available at the bottom of this page.
- If a patient clicks any app link then the app page will open the Google play or App store.
- Now click the Install link to download the app on your smartphone.
Direct app links:
We are also sharing one-click direct links that will help patients to download the app with a single click.
Access the Mychart account from the mobile app:
- Once patients have downloaded the official app on their smartphone, open the app by clicking the new app icon.
- A login form will appear on the mobile screen.
- Enter your Mychart username and password and click the Sign In button to access your account.
After login, patients can enable the fingerprint scan or facial scan login options to access their account by just scanning their fingers or face.
Search account login URL and login
If a patient wants to access the Mychart account through a web browser but does not know the URL then the patient can search the URL through the below steps.
- Open Epic’s Mychart product website
- Click the Access Mychart button.
- Type “Vancouver Clinic” in the search form.
- Log In and Sign up links for the Vancouver clinic’s Mychart will appear below the search form.
- Patients can click the Log-In link to open the Vancouver clinic’s Mychart login page.
- Once the login page appears on the screen, use your username and password to access your Mychart account.
How to recover the TVC MyChart Username and Password?
Account recovery options are very useful if a patient is not able to access the Mychart account. Vancouver clinic’s Mychart portal also offers username and password recovery options that patients can use to recover and access their accounts.
Please follow the below recovery process.
Password recovery steps:
- Open the official Mychart web page or open the mobile app.
- Click the Forgot Password link located below the login form.
- Enter the Mychart username, date of birth, and last four digits of SSN and click the Next link.
- An email will be sent to the registered email address of the patient.
- Patients will find a password reset link in the email.
- Now, patients can create a new password y clicking the password reset link.
Username recovery steps:
- Open the Mychart website or mobile app and click the Forgot Username link below the login form.
- In the username recovery form, patients will have to enter their Email address, social security number, and date of birth.
- After entering all details, click the Submit button.
- Patients will get an email including the Username associated with the information entered in the recovery form.
- Sentara MyChart login
- Bronson My Chart Login
- SIH MyChart login
- OSF My Chart Login, Sign Up, activation
- Atrium Health Patient Portal Login
- CVS Health MyChart login
- MyChart MinuteClinic login
- CCF Mychart login
- Norton MyChart login
- Henry Ford MyChart login
How to sign up for TVC MyChart?
Mychart provides a lot of useful services to patients and patients can access all services by logging in to their account. If a patient doesn’t have any account then the patient can register a new account.
There are two ways Vancouver Clinic’s patients can use to register a new account.
i-If patients have an activation code:
Whenever patients visited the provider’s office, patients get their after-visit summary and a Mychart activation code along with that. Patients can use that activation code to activate their Mychart account instantly.
The below steps are required to activate the Mychart account instantly.
- Open the Mychart portal and click the Sign Up Now link located on the login form.
- Patients will find an online form on the next screen. It is an account activation form.
- Patients can activate their account by entering the MyChart activation code, the last four digits of their SSN, and their date of birth.
- Press the Next button to activate the account and create your username and password.
Sign-up through demographic verification:
Patients can use this option if they don’t have any activation code.
- Open the official Mychart website and click the Sign Up Now button and again click the Sign up Online button which is available on the right side.
- Now a demographic verification and sign-up form will appear on the screen.
- Patients will have to enter all required information and complete the verification process by a third party.
- After the verification, patients can create their usernames and password.
How to schedule an appointment online?
Patients can use the online appointment scheduling facility and void rush and visit the provider’s office according to their schedule. Please check the below steps.
Step 2: A doctor’s finder page will appear on the screen. Choose the Doctor’s specialty on this page according to the patient’s requirement.
Step 3: On the next page, select the type of appointment as Office Visit.
Step 4: On the next screen, Doctor’s list according to their availability will be available. Select the time slot for any Doctor and complete the captcha verification.
Step 5: Finally, click the Log in and schedule button, log in by using your Mychart username and password, and confirm the appointment scheduling.
If you want to cancel the schedule, please call the Patient Service Center at 360-882-2778.
Schedule appointment through the patient’s service center:
Patients can also schedule their appointment by calling the Patient Service Center at (360) 882-2778. While speaking, you will have to share the below information with the patient service specialist.
- Patient’s Full name, valid phone number, and address
- Date of birth
- Insurance information (from your insurance card)
- Reason for the appointment and current health information
Benefits of TVC MyChart
Vancouver Clinic’s patients get a lot of facilities through the services available after login into the Mychart account. Some of the important services patients get are below mentioned services.
Electronic Health Record Access:
All patients can view their electronic health data anytime anywhere by using the Mychart portal or mobile app.
The online appointment booking facility is very useful and patients can choose the doctor’s time slot according to their convenience. Patients can visit the Doctor’s office as per the scheduled time without waiting at the provider’s office.
Check lab test result:
All lab test results and other related data such as Doctors’ notes are regularly uploaded on the Mychart portal. Patients can use their accounts and view their lab results. Previous test results information is also available for patients.
Pay treatment charges:
Patients can also use the online bill payment facility included in the Mychart portal. Just log in to the Mychart account and access the billing section. Check the billing summary and pay the treatment charges by using credit/debit cards.
Manage your information:
Patients can log in and update their profiles. They can edit any information and update that if the information is incorrect.
For any type of inquiry or help related to the Mychart portal or billing, patients can call the Patient Service Center at 360-882-2778 and choose option 4.
Patients will get the necessary assistance if they are not able to log in, activate, or recover their accounts. The Patient Service Center is available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.
|Sign up through an activation code||https://mychart.tvc.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp|
|Self-service sign-up page||https://mychart.tvc.org/MyChart/Signup|
|Guest payment page||https://mychart.tvc.org/MyChartPRD/billing/guestpay|
|Name of the portal||TVC MyChart|
|Developer||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Developed for||Vancouver Clinic|
|Purpose||To provide Health-related data and services to patients|
|Beneficiary||Vancouver Clinic Patients|