How to login to the OHSU MyChart account? How to access patient information, medication details, health history, etc. What is the process of creating and activating a new MyChart account? How patients can pay their healthcare bills? In this article, we are going to share all details related to the OHSU MyChart. Please have a look below.
Table of contents:
- What is OHSU MyChart?
- OHSU MyChart login
- OHSU MyChart Username and Password recovery process
- How to sign up for OHSU MyChart?
- Benefits of OHSU MyChart
- OHSU MyChart Bill Payment
- How to schedule a virtual visit?
- MyChart OHSU Helpline
What is OHSU MyChart?
OHSU MyChart is a patient portal developed to manage healthcare-related data and provide patients with all health services. All patients of the below-mentioned hospitals/clinics can access their accounts through OHSU MyChart.
- Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)
- Mid-Columbia Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
OHSU MyChart login
All patients of the Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Mid-Columbia Medical Center, and Tuality Healthcare will use the same Mychart account to get access to their medical records and other related information.
To log in patients must take care of the below-mentioned basic requirements.
- Patients must ensure that their device is fully secure and working.
- Patients must ensure that their device is connected to a properly working internet connection.
- All web browsers and mobile apps must be updated.
- Patients must be registered members of the MyChart portal and be ready with their username and password.
By following the above guidelines patients can securely access their MyChart account. Now let’s move on to the login process.
There are different ways available to access the OHSU MyChart account and patients can use any method at their convenience.
- OHSU MyChar login through the official website.
- Login through the mobile app.
- Search login URL first and then login.
1-OHSU MyChar login through the official website:
If you have the login URL then type it in a web browser and visit the website or click the https://mychartweb.ohsu.edu/ link to directly open the MyChart web page. You will find a login form on this page (as shown below).
You need to enter your Mychart username and password in this login form and click the Sign In button to visit your account dashboard page. You have successfully logged in to your account.
2-Login through the mobile app:
If you have the OHSU Mychart mobile app then you can use that to access your account through a smartphone. If you don’t have the mobile app then first you will have to download the app.
How to download the mobile app?
Mobile app links are given on the OHSU Mychart web portal. Mobile apps for both Android and iOS operating systems are available.
- Visit the OHSU MyChart portal and move down the page.
- You will see Android and iOS app links at the footer of this page.
- Click the app link to open the app page.
- On the app page, you can download the app by clicking the Install link.
- You will see a new app icon on your smartphone home screen.
Login through the mobile app:
- Open the mobile app by tapping the app icon on your smartphone.
- You will see a login screen where you will have to type your username and password for your Mychart account.
- Click the Sign In button to log in and access the account dashboard page.
Note: You can also download the mobile app directly by opening the Google Play Store or Apple App store on your smartphone. Type “MyChart” in the search form and download the official app by Epic Inc.
3-Search login URL first and then login:
There is a facility on the MyChart portal of Epic Inc where patients can search the Login links for their MyChart account. It’s very helpful in case you don’t know how to open the official login page. Just visit the website at https://www.mychart.com/ and click the Access MyChart button.
On the next page type “Oregon Health and Science University” in the search form. The portal will search and show you the Log-In and sign-up links below the search form.
Click the Log-In button to open the official OHSU Mychart login page and use your username and password to access your account.
OHSU MyChart Username and Password recovery process
Username and password recovery options are available on the OHSU MyChart portal that are very useful if a patient forgot this information. By using the password and username recovery options, patients can immediately recover their account and get access to the necessary information.
Password recovery process:
- Visit the MyChart web page and click the Forgot Password link.
- You will see the password recovery page on the next screen.
- Enter your Username, and date of birth, and click the Next button.
- If you have an email address and phone number on file then you will receive a six-digit one-time code to verify your account.
- Enter this code and verify your account.
- After the verification, you will get an option to create a new password.
Username recovery process:
- Visit the MyChart web page and click the Forgot Username link.
- You will be redirected to a username recovery page.
- Enter your first name, last name, zip code, and DOB.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will soon receive an email from [email protected] on your registered email ID including your Username.
How to sign up for OHSU MyChart?
Sign up and create a MyChart account to get access to your Health records and the MyChart facilities Oregon Health & Science University offers to its patients. Sign up process can be completed through the official website and patients can easily create a MyChart account that will work for OHSU, Mid-Columbia Medical Center, or Tuality Healthcare. Check the steps given below.
i-Sign-Up with the help of an activation code:
Visit the OHSU MyChart website and click the Sign Up Now button. On the next page, you will find a registration form (as shown below).
Enter your Activation code, Medical record number, and date of birth. Click the Next button to proceed with the next step. On the next page, create a new username and password for your new account and set up a security question.
Your new account is ready to use and you can access it right away through your newly created username and password.
Note: The activation code is generally sent with the after-visit summary. Patients may also get an email on the registered email address including their MyChart activation code.
ii-Sign Up process if patients don’t have an activation code:
If patients don’t receive any activation code then they can sign up through demographic information verification. This process will take longer than the sign-up through an activation code. Please check the below steps.
Visit the MyChart OHSU website and click the Sign Up Now button. On the next page, click the Sign Up Online button. You will see an online registration form. Enter all demographic information and Submit it for further verification.
Your account will be verified through a third-party verification system. After the verification, you can create a new Username and Password for your MyChart account.
Benefits of OHSU MyChart
Patients can access many facilities through the OHSU Patient Portal. Some of the useful services are mentioned below.
- Schedule a virtual visit
Patients can schedule a virtual visit in case of a minor illness. The provider will analyze your health condition through a video visit and suggest if it requires a personal visit or share the prescription if it is enough to cure the current condition.
- Access health records
Electronic Health Records (EHR) are saved in the MyChart database and patients can access their health records through their account. Most of the records such as medication history, prescription, billing history, appointment details, etc are available for patients.
- Check your lab test results
Most of the lab test results are uploaded on the MyChart portal after 1 business day. Patients can log in and check their test results by just sitting at home. Previous test results are also available on the portal.
- Send a message to your doctor
A secure message facility is available for all patients where all the communication data is encrypted and secured from unauthorized access. Patients can connect with their Doctor’s office and ask questions related to their health condition.
- Request prescription refills
Patients can ask the Doctor if prescription refills are required.
- Book an appointment
The online appointment booking facility has been integrated with the MyChart portal and patients can check the available booking slots and book an appointment at their convenience. This facility helps to avoid the rush at the clinic and save time.
OHSU MyChart Bill Payment
Patients get some convenient options to pay their medical bills.
Pay bills as a guest:
A guest bill payment facility is available on the OHSU Mychart portal which is very useful and there is no need to login into the MyChart account. Bill can be paid directly by just entering some billing-related account information. Please check the below steps.
Visit the MyChart OHSU website and click the Pay as Guest link available just below the login form. A guest payment online form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Now the bill payment account will be identified by entering the Guarantor’s last name and visit account number. Click the Look Up button to verify the account and click the Next button after the verification. On the bill payment page, use any credit or debit card to pay the required billing amount.
Note: Guarantor name and visit account number can be found on the billing statement.
Pay bill after login on the MyChart portal:
Patients can log in to the MyChart portal by using their login credentials. On the dashboard page, patients will get a link to pay the bill. Click this link and pay the required medical bill by using your credit or debit card.
How to schedule a virtual visit?
Patients can visit a virtual visit and get the necessary treatment. Virtually meeting can be attended on a smartphone, laptop, or tablet using a secure video link. Virtual visits will cost you $49 per visit if you don’t have insurance.
All OHSU Virtual Visits are conducted by using the Zoom meeting software or app and fulfilling the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations by implementing a highly secure encryption connection.
- Log in to your MyChart account and schedule an appointment or call your provider to schedule a video visit.
- Download the Zoom application and MyChart app on your device.
- Go to Appointments in the MyChart account and tap the appointment.
- Tap the “Go to eCheck-in” button. and complete the echeck-in process.
- Before 10 minutes of your video visit, tap the “BEGIN VISIT” icon to join the virtual meeting through the Zoom app.
- Check the microphone, camera, video, and audio and ensure that everything is working properly.
MyChart OHSU Helpline
For any kind of MyChart-related issues such as recovering the MyChart account, signup, or any other issue, please take help through the below-given customer support contact information.
|OHSU and Tuality patients||503-494-5252|
|OHSU MyChart login page||https://mychartweb.ohsu.edu/|
|MyChart registration by an activation code||https://mychartweb.ohsu.edu/MyChart/accesscheck.asp|
|Online registration by demographic verification||https://mychartweb.ohsu.edu/MyChart/Signup|
|Guest Bill payment page||https://mychartweb.ohsu.edu/MyChart/billing/guestpay|
|Name of the portal||OHSU Health MyChart|
|Developer||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Developed for||Oregon Health & Science University|
|Purpose||To provide data and healthcare management solution|
|Beneficiary||All patients of OHSU|