Barclays Old Navy Credit Card login at oldnavy.barclaysus.com website and account management-related information will be discussed in this article. How to access the Old Navy Barclays account and access different services offered to cardholders. What are the important instructions and guidelines customers must follow while accessing their Barclays credit card account? Check all the latest updates below.
Table of contents:
- How to login and manage your Barclays Old Navy Credit Card Account?
- How to register your Old Navy Credit Card and create a Barclays account?
- Useful tips for Secure login and data protection
- Helpline Service
- Old Navy
How to login and manage your Barclays Old Navy Credit Card Account?
All existing Credit Card members enjoy the special facilities available through the online account. Although you can use your Credit Card without using any online account.
If you open an online net banking account and link your Credit Card then you will get the below-mentioned benefits.
- Check your account summary and balance information.
- Pay your Credit Card bill through the online portal.
- Enroll in a Paperless statement and manage the preferences of your alerts.
- Enjoy a convenient and easy way to manage your Credit Credit account where you can check your bill due date, current outstanding balance, and purchase history.
- There are many other important services available through the online account such as enrolling yourself in an automatic payment facility and checking your rewards points balance.
- Redeem your rewards points balance online through your account.
Barclays Old Navy Credit Card Login
To access all the features of your online account you must log in to the portal first. There are two ways Old Navy customers can access their credit card accounts.
- Login through the official Barclays website
- Login through the Barclays mobile app
All cardholders must follow the basic login instructions in order to have a safe and secure login experience.
- Customers must have a valid web address for their Barclays portal.
- Customers must be registered on the official Barclays Old Navy website and got their login username and password.
- Always access your account from a secure or personal device.
- Please update all browsers and apps before login in.
The login process is given below. Please have a look.
1-Login through the official Barclays website:
Step 1: Open the official Old Navy Barclays credit card web portal at oldnavy.barclaysus.com. You will be redirected to a login page (as shown below).
Step 3: Now in this login form enter your Username and Password and click the Login button.
If your login credentials are correct, you will be redirected to your account dashboard page where you can manage your Old Navy Credit account or pay your card bill.
Note: The Username and password for this account are different from your oldnavy.com account.
2-Login through the Barclays mobile app:
Barclays US credit card mobile app is available for all credit card customers to easily access and manage their accounts from anywhere anytime. Customers can access the below-mentioned services through the mobile app.
- Access your credit card account and check account details.
- Lock your card at any time to block any new transaction. Unlock your card with just a click.
- Check transaction details and history.
- Use biometric authentication for login purposes.
- Keep track of the reward points.
- Add a bank account as a payment method and pay your credit card bills anytime.
- Customers can check their FICO credit score whenever they want.
- A mobile wallet is also available. Just add your Old Navy credit card and make purchases.
To access all the above services you will have to download the official mobile app. There are different ways to download the mobile app. Please have a look below.
1-Download App from the Barclays website:
- Visit the Contact Us page of Barclays credit card website.
- On this page, customers will find both Android and iOS app links.
- Click the app link that is compatible with your smartphone.
- Download the mobile app on your smartphone.
2-Download the app from Google Play or Apple play:
- Customers can search the Barclays US credit card mobile app on the App store or Play store.
- Open the App store or Play store app on your smartphone.
- In the store app, search for the Barclays US credit card app.
- In the search results, look for the official mobile app and click the Install button to download the app on your smartphone.
3-Download the app through Direct links:
We are sharing the direct links below so that customers can just click the link and download the app.
Mobile app Login procedure:
- After downloading the Barclays US card app, open the app on your smartphone.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password and tap the Log In button to access your account.
- After login, implement the biometric authentication login option that will help customers to log in by using their Face ID.
How to recover the Old Navy Barclays account username and password?
There may be instances when you will not be able to recall your Username. In that case, you may retrieve your Username online with an inbuilt facility available through the login page.
1-Open the Old Navy Barclays login page and click the Forgot username or password? link located below the login form.
2-You will see an online form to recover your account (as shown below).
3-In this form, enter your Credit Card Account number, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and your Date of Birth. After that click the Continue button.
4-On the next screen, you will receive further instructions about recovering your username and resetting your password.
How to register your Old Navy Credit Card and create a Barclays account?
If you got an Old Navy Credit Card through the offline application process and you are also using it for purchases at stores but you don’t have any online account then you can create your online account and register your Credit Card with your account.
After registering you will be entitled to receive exclusive online account benefits.
Please follow the below-mentioned Card Registration process:
1-Open the official Barclays Old Navy Login page.
2-Click the Set up online access link located below the login form. You will see a registration page.
3-Enter your account number, and the last four digits of your SSN, and select your occupation. Click the Continue button and complete the rest of the formalities to create your online account. You can also create a new Username and Password for the online account access.
Useful tips for Secure login and data protection
All customers must check some basic guidelines and recommendations we are sharing below. These guidelines will help you to log in and access your account securely and also help you to maintain privacy and protect your personal data.
Check for the HTTPS:
When you open the Barclays Old Navy account web page, please check that HTTPS is available before the URL or not. HTTPS makes online transactions secure. If only HTTP is showing then you can browse or login into your account but don’t make any online transactions.
Log out from a public computer:
If you are outside and accessing your account from a public computer then always log out after completing your task and also clear the browser cache and history after log-out from your account. Cache memory stores some data from the previous browsing session.
Create a strong password:
A strong password makes your account more secure and there will be no chance of unauthorized access to your account. Please change your password once every 6 months and use all types of characters such as numbers, lower and uppercase alphabets, and special characters while creating a new password.
Never share your account information:
If you got a call from someone that claims to be a Barclays official but you are not sure then never share your sensitive information such as account-related information through call. Please check the email address also if you got an email from Barclays.
If there is any issue while login in and accessing your account then please call 24/7 customer service at 866-386-8679.
Customer service Mail address:
For any type of inquiry, please write to.
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
|Old navy credit card login page||https://oldnavy.barclaysus.com/|
|Account login recovery page||https://oldnavy.barclaysus.com/servicing/loginAssist|
|Credit account registration page||https://oldnavy.barclaysus.com/servicing/Register.action|
Old Navy is a part of GAP Inc and sells fashion-related products through its online e-commerce website and retail stores in the United States.
Old navy has moved its credit card program from Synchrony Bank to Barclays Bank. Now Barclays Bank offers two credit cards to Old Navy customers.
- Old Navy Credit Card
- Old Navy Mastercard
All existing Synchrony Old Navy customer accounts have also moved to Barclays Bank accounts. This transition was completed on 20th Jue 2022 and now new customers will receive a new credit card from Barclays Bank. Apart from the credit card provider, the credit card network provider has also been changed and new customers will receive a Mastercard-powered Old Navy credit card.