How to pay the Ollo credit card bill online, by Mobile, and through the Payment address? What are the different ways to make an Ollo card payment? Check everything you need to know about the Ollo card payment and find out which payment method will be more suitable for you.
- Pay by visiting the official Ollo card web portal at https://www.ollocard.com/. OR
- Pay by calling to customer service number at 1-877-494-0020 OR
- Mail your check or money order to the below address
Ollo Card Services
P.O. Box 660371
Dallas, TX 75266-0371
How to Pay Ollo Card Bill?
It’s necessary to pay your Ollo credit card bill every month to avoid late payment penalties and a high-interest rate. Paying the Credit Card bill is a very easy process. Multiple ways are available that customers can use to pay the account bill.
All customers can pay their Ollo Credit Card bills in different ways as mentioned below.
- Online Payment
- Payment by Mail
- Automatic payment
- Payment through the mobile app
- Phone payment:
Also read, Ollo Platinum, Rewards, Optimum Mastercard Review
i-Onlne Payment through Ollocard.com website:
The online payment facility through the ollo card payment center is available for all Ollo cardholders and it is recommended for everyone.
The online account is very easily accessible through the online website or the mobile app and customers can use this method to pay their card bill anytime anywhere.
The below-given steps are required to pay the card bills through an online account.
- Visit the official web portal https://www.ollocard.com/.
- Log in to your online account by using your Username and Password.
- You will find a Bill Pay quick link on the account dashboard page or you can visit the payment section page.
- Check the payment information and the billing amount.
- First, add a payment account such as your checking account for payment purposes. It is a one-time step for all future payments.
- After that, enter all other details such as payment amount (minimum payment, full statement amount, or custom mount), payment date, etc.
- Finally, verify all information and pay your card bill.
Also read, My Ollo Credit Card Login -Ollocard.com
ii-Ollo Bill Pay by Mail:
Customers can also use the Mail payment facility available for all. You can also send a Check OR Money order by Mail at the official payment address.
Customers can send their payment at the below-mentioned payment address. Also, write the Credit Card account number on the backside of the check.
Ollo Credit Card Payment address:
Ollo Card Services
P.O. Box 660371
Dallas, TX 75266-0371
Also read, Ollo Credit Card Application getmyollocard.com
- It is recommended to check the payment address and instructions for the Mail payment written on the billing statement.
- You will have to send the payment in the return envelope including the remittance slip available with your billing statement.
- Also don’t mail a postdate check as it will not guarantee credit to your account.
Also read, Ollo Credit Card Customer Service
An automatic payment facility is also available through your online Ollo account. It is beneficial for those customers who want complete peace of mind and don’t want to track the payment due date, amount, etc every month.
In the automatic payment system, the required payment amount will get debited from your bank account every month on the billing due date.
Customers will be notified about the automatic payment. Customers can also set up payment-related alerts to receive a notification every time an automatic payment is done.
To enroll in the automatic payment…
- Visit the official website and log in to your account
- Visit the payment section through your account dashboard page.
- Click the Automatic Payment option.
- Enter all information required for the auto pay settings and complete your enrollment process.
Also read, Ollo Mastercard Mobile App
iv-Ollo Bill Pay through the mobile app:
The mobile app also offers an online payment facility. The process is similar to the payment through the online website and differs only in the account access process.
- Download the Ollo mobile app on your smartphone
- Open the Ollo mobile app and log in to your account
- Visit the payment section and pay your monthly bill.
v-Ollo Mobile Payment:
Customers can call the Ollo customer service number at 1-877-494-0020 and pay the credit card bill with the help of the automatic dialer system.
Important points regarding bill payment:
- Customers must pay at least the minimum payment amount before the due date to avoid any late payment penalty.
- Set an alert to get the payment notification every month.
- All payments must be paid in U.S. Dollars
- In the case of Mail payment, the U.S. Bank account must issue a check.
- Don’t make a overpay as it is not a good practice and you will not get any interest.
Also read, Walmart Money Card: Apply, register & activate
What is the Ollo card minimum payment?
The minimum payment due amount every Ollo card customer will have to pay in each billing cycle will be calculated as per the below-mentioned criteria.
The minimum payment will be the same as the amount you spent (if less than $27) OR
The minimum payment will be greater than $27 OR
It will be a total of 1% of the New Statement Balance plus any Interest Charges plus any Late Fee.
If you have not paid any past statement due then it will also be included in the minimum payment including any interest charges and penalty amount if applicable.
When will my payment be credited to my account?
If you are making a payment by Mail to Ollo card services then it will be credited to the customer account as per the below criteria.
-Payments will be credited on the same day if received before 5 PM.
-It must be shared with the remittance slip and mailed to the correct address.
-Check must be drawn in U.S. dollars on a U.S. financial institution. A U.S. dollar money order will also work.
-Payments received after 5 PM will be credited on the next working day.
Online payment, mobile payment, or phone payment will also be credited on the same day if customers make it before 5 PM.
Other payments may be delayed up to 5 days to credit into your account.
What if my payment gets delayed?
In case you did not make a minimum payment on or before the due date, a late penalty will be applied to the payment amount, and you will have to pay the required charges and interest amount if applicable.
Currently, the late payment penalty is $29 for the first occurrence and it will be $40 for the second or more occurrences that happen within six billing cycles.
The Editorial Staff at cettest.org is a team of experts from Praxis Consultants, a recruitment agency. Having 10+ years of recruitment experience in Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, media, etc industries for reputed companies and MNCs leads us to share useful information with users in an easy format. About Us LinkedIn Facebook Website