Check Sfax login and sign-up and other related information and step-by-step guides in this article. How do create a new account? How to log in and access your online account? How to recover your account? What are the benefits and features of the Sfax service? Check all latest and updated information in this article.
Sfax login procedure
Customers can access the secure cloud Fax service and other document management-related services after accessing their online account. After login, customers can send or receive Fax through a secure cloud-based service. There are three ways to access your Sfax account.
- Login through an online web portal
- Login through the mobile app
- Login via Single Sign On
1-Login through an online web portal
All Sfax customers can log in by visiting the Scrypt website or they can directly visit the login page to access their account. Please check both steps below.
- Visit the official login page
- A login form will appear on your browser screen (as shown below).
- In the login form, enter your username and password and press the Login button.
- If the login information is correct, you will be redirected to your account dashboard page.
B-Login through the Scrypt website:
- Visit the official Scrypt website.
- Click the Sign In link at the top right corner and again click the Sign In link on the pop-up screen.
- Customers will see the Sfax login screen in a new tab in your browser.
- Now customers can easily log in and access their Sfax account by using their username and password.
Note: Customers can select the Remember Me check box to avoid typing the username the next time they log in.
2-Login through the mobile app
An iOS Mobile app is available and customers can access their account if they have an Apple device such as an iPhone or iPad. Customers can download the iOS app from the app store or by visiting the official website.
Sfax App highlights:
|Name of the app||Sfax – HIPAA-Secure Faxing|
|Developed by||j2 Cloud Services LLC|
|Supported platform||iPad and iPhone|
Please check the below steps to download the mobile app.
Download from the app store:
- Open the App store app on your iPhone.
- Type Sfax in the search form.
- In the search result list, identify the official app developed by j2 Cloud Services LLC.
- Click the Install link and download the app on your smartphone.
Download from the official website:
- Open the official Scrypt website.
- The mobile app link is located at the footer of the website.
- Move down the page and click the Mobile Fax App link in the footer.
- On the next page, click the Sfax iOS app link to open the app page in Apple’s App store.
- Once the app opens in the App store, Download the app on your smartphone.
Direct download link:
Click the Sfax iOS app link and download the official app on your smartphone.
Mobile app login procedure:
Please check the below Mobile app login steps.
- Open the Sfax iOS app on your iPhone or iPad.
- A login form will appear on the mobile screen.
- Enter your Sfax username and password and tap the Sign In link to access your account.
3-Login via Single Sign On
AN SSO login facility is also available and customers can access all organizational services through a single login. It’s a highly secured authentication process to access different websites and applications with the help of single login credentials.
To use the SSO login feature, the SSO service must be configured for your account. You may ask your account administrator to configure and activate the SSO login facility for your Sfax account. After the activation, visit the SSO login page, enter your username, and log in to your account.
How to register a new Sfax account?
If you are a new customer and want to use the secure Fax service then you must create an account on the official website to use all fax-related services. New account sign-up is a very easy process and can be done with the help of a few steps as mentioned below.
Step 2: You will see the different billing plans on this page. Select a billing plan that suits your requirements and click the Start Faxing button. There are four billing plans available for customers.
Step 3: Customers can choose any one from the Standard, Plus, and Contender plans during the online sign-up process.
For the Enterprise plan, customers can request a custom quote by clicking the Get a Quote button below the Enterprise plan listing, or customers can speak with the sales representative at 1-877-493-1015 to get the customized plan as per their organizational requirements.
Step 4: After choosing any plan except the Enterprise plan, click the Start Faxing button. On the next screen, enter the coupon code if you have one, and enter contact information and billing details. Select the Terms and Conditions check box and click the Subscribe button.
Step 5: After that, check your inbox and verify your email address. Click the email verification link. A new webpage will appear on the screen where you can create a new account profile. Enter all required information and create a new Username, Password and finally click the Create Account button.
Your Sign-Up process has been completed and you can now log in to your account.
How to recover the Sfax account?
In case a customer forgot the login credentials then an account recovery facility is available to help customers to regain account access. Please check the below steps.
Password reset steps:
- Visit the official login web page
- Click the Forgotten Password link located on the login form.
- On the next screen, enter your Sfax username and press the Submit button.
- Customers will receive an email on their registered email address.
- A password reset link must be included in the email.
- Customers can create a new password by clicking this password reset link.
Note: If you don’t receive any email then contact the support service team through below mentioned contact information.
Username recovery is not possible through the self-service facility. Please contact the customer service team for help.
In case of any account-related issue, customers can take the help through below mentioned contact details.
Phone number: Please call 1-877-493-1015.
Email: Please send an email to [email protected]
|Single Sign On login page||https://app.sfaxme.com/ssoAppLogin.aspx|
|Password reset page||https://app.sfaxme.com/forgotPassword.aspx|
|New account registration page||https://www.scrypt.com/sfax/sign-up/|
|Name of the service||Sfax|
|Offered by||Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc.|
|Offered for||Sfax customers|
|Purpose||To provide a secure cloud Fax and document management solution|
Sfax is a cloud-based fax service that helps send and receive faxes through a web-based interface, mobile app, and the Sfax API. It is a secure and easily accessible service and especially esigned for the idustries that require a high level of secure communication service. The Healthcare sector is the primary customer base of Sfax where all critical security parameters have been kept in mind while servicing them.
Now there is no need to use costly fax machines instead a cloud Fax solution will help customers to minimize Faxing costs and provide a highly secure fax service. Apart from the United States, Canada-based customers are also using the Sfax fax solution.
Sfax also offers a fully transparent pricing structure without any hidden charges. Pricing information for all four plans is mentioned below.
|Sfax Plan||Monthly pricing||Yearly pricing|
|Enterprise||Requirement-based customized plan||Requirement-based customized plan|
Customers can also check the current pricing of all plans on the official website.
only cloud fax service designed for the rigors of healthcare and other industries that demand business-critical security. Send, receive and manage faxes on the go. Sfax works on your computer, on the web, through our API, and on mobile devices – so you can start faxing everywhere.
Sfax is a HIPAA-compliant secure service that uses advanced level encryption technology. All Healthcare customers will have access to HIPAA-secure faxing service.
- Send and receive Faxes anytime anywhere.
- Capture images and send fax
- Encrypted faxes and HIPAA-compliant activity tracking facility.
- Easily manage faxes by creating different folders.
Frequently asked questions
How can I change my Sfax account password?
All Sfax customers can easily change their password after logging into their Sfax account. It is also recommended to change the password at least once every six months to protect your account. Please check the below steps.
Visit the official website and log in to your account.
Click the Settings icon at the top right corner and click the My Profile option.
After that, click the Change Password link.
Now enter your old password and a new password and click the Submit button.
You will see a password change successful message.