Surge Credit Card (Mastercard) login. Bill Payment, online application, registration, and card activation. In this article, we are going to share important details related to the Surge MasterCard. Please check all information and manage your card account online or apply for a new card, etc.
Table of contents:
- Surge Credit Card
- Surge MasterCard login
- How to register and create an online account?
- Surge credit card app
- How to apply for a Surge Credit Card?
- How can I pay the Surge card bill?
- Customer Service
- Surge Credit Card Reviews
Surge Credit Card
Surge Credit Card is a product of the Continental Finance Company and offers this credit card in partnership with Celtic Bank a popular lender in the United States.
CFC is the leading marketer and servicer of credit cards in the united states and offers many types of credit cards for a less than perfect credit score. Surge Credit Card is a good choice for those customers who want to rebuild their credit score.
- Customers having a low credit score can apply for this card.
- Enjoy an initial credit limit of $300 to $1000 and start building your credit score.
- Enjoy the zero fraud liability service that comes with this credit card.
- Your credit profile will be reported to all credit bureaus in the United States every month.
- You will get a free monthly credit score along with a statement
- Double your credit limit by just paying at least a minimum monthly payment for your first six-month card bill.
Fee & charges:
- APR for purchases is 24.99% – 29.99% variable.
- ARR for the cash advance is 24.99% – 29.99% which will vary according to market conditions. The cash advance fee will be $5.00 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- The cash advance fee will not be billed in the first 12 billing cycles. However, the previous cash advance fee may be included in the 13th billing cycle.
- The annual fee will vary from $75.00 – to $99.00 for the first year, after that $99.00 annually. The annual fee will refund in case of account closure within the first 30 days.
- Foreign transaction fees will vary from 0 – 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
- Late payment and returned payment penalty will be up to $41. If there is no penalty in the last six billing cycles then the penalty will be $30.
- There will be a $10 monthly maintenance fee. If your credit score is good then your monthly maintenance fee will be $0. The monthly maintenance fee will not be charged for the first 12 months.
- The additional card fee will be $30.00.
- There is no minimum interest charge limit.
- Get a premium-designed credit card by paying a $9.95 one-time fee.
- Customers can not use the cash advance facility for the first 95 days after opening the account.
- Additional card fees and foreign transaction fees could be reduced or eliminated.
- APR is in the high range
Surge MasterCard login
Please check the Surge Credit Card login process below.
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.surgecardinfo.com/.
Step 2: On the homepage click the Login link. A login page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 3: In this login form you will have to enter your Username and Password. After that click the Login to my account link.
Surge credit card login on the mobile app:
- Download the official mobile app. more information and download links are available below in this article.
- Open the mobile app and enter your username and password.
- Click the Login button to access your account on a mobile device.
How to retrieve your lost username and password?
In case you forgot your username and password and are not able to access your account then you can reset both through the online facility available on the official website.
Please check the steps given below.
Step 1: Open the official website and click the login link to open the login page.
Step 2: On the login form click Forgot Username or Password? link located there. You will see the Username and Password recover options on the next page (as shown below).
Step 3: Here you will get two options.
- I forgot my username
- I forgot my password
i-Forgot Username: Click this option to recover your lost username. You will see a username recovery form on the next screen.
Enter the below-mentioned details in this form.
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Last four digits of the credit card number
- ZIP code
After that, click the Lookup Account link System will search for your account information. After that, you can easily recover our username with the help of further instructions.
ii-Forgot Password: Click this option to reset your password. You will see an online form on the next screen.
Enter your username and click the Submit button. You will receive an email including the instructions and a link to reset your old password and make a new one.
- Kohl’s Credit Card login, payment, Review
- Priceline Barclays Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service
- Sephora Visa Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service
How to register and create an online account?
If you have a Surge credit card but do not have an online account then you can register online to create a new account.
There are many benefits of an online account mentioned below.
- You can manage your credit card through the online surge account
- You can pay your credit card bill online after login into your account.
- Check available credit balance, past statements and transaction information, etc
- Enroll yourself in the automatic payment facility and forget about remembering the due date every month.
- Manage important credit card-related alerts through your account.
The registration process is given below. Please have a look.
1-Open the official Surge card website and open the login page.
2-Click the Register link located on the login form.
3-On the next screen you will see a registration form.
4-Enter the last four digits of your SSN and credit card and enter your ZIP code. After that click the Lookup button.
5-Once the system identifies your credit card information you will have to make an online account on the next page.
Create a new username and password for your account and you are all set to use your new account.
How to activate Surge Mastercard?
If you received a new Surge credit card then you must activate it first through the official website. Without the activation, you can not use your new card.
Online activation steps:
1-Open the official website
2-Click the Activate My Card link located in the top menu. An online activation form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
3-Enter your credit card information such as the Last four digits of your credit card, the Last four digits of your Social Security Number, and the 5 digits ZIP code.
4-Click the Activate My Card link and complete the rest of the process.
Activation through phone:
You may call the customer service toll-free activation number from your registered mobile number. The activation number will be mailed to you along with your credit card kit. Please activate your credit card within 30 days otherwise your credit account will be canceled.
Note: Due to security reasons you may not be able to activate your new card online. In that case, use the phone activation facility.
Surge credit card app
The mobile app is also available to manage your account through a smartphone. You can access all account information in a convenient and easy way through the mobile apps also.
Mobile apps for both platform Android and iOS are available. The mobile app is provided by the Continental Finance Company with the name CFC Mobile Access.
You can download the latest version 1.4.9 from the official website. Link for both android and ios apps are available on the homepage and login page. Just click on the app link and download the app from the app store or google play store.
Apart from the Surge Mastercard, cardholders mentioned below can also use the CFC Mobile access app.
- Verve Mastercard®
- Reflex Mastercard®
- Fit Mastercard®
- Matrix Mastercard®
- Cerulean Mastercard®
- Build Mastercard®
Facilities available on the mobile app:
- Check your current balance, and available credit, make a one-time payment, manage autopay, manage scheduled payments, and check recent activities from the home screen.
- You can check your recent activities and download e-statements through the Activity & Statements option.
- In the Payment options, you will get different useful services such as Manage Autopay, Disable Autopay, One-time payment, scheduled payment, etc.
- Manage and update your account information such as contact details, address, etc.
- Mission Lane Credit Card Login: Payment, Apply Online
- Academy Sports Credit Card login: Payment, Customer Service
- Old Navy Credit Card Login: Bill Payment, Synchrony Bank
How to apply for a Surge Credit Card?
You can apply for a Surge Credit Card in three ways.
All customers can take benefit from the online application process which is available through the official website. The online application is very easy and fast and you will get instant results about your eligibility in most cases.
Please check the below steps.
- Open the official website
- Click the Apply Now link to start the application process.
- On the next page, fill in the complete application form.
- Provide your personal details, address, financial details, contact details, etc.
- Select the “I Authorize Pre-qualification” checkbox to check if you pre-qualify for the surge card before submitting a full application.
- Finally, click the See Card Offers button located at the bottom of this application form.
- Based on your pre-qualification you will see all credit card offers by continental finance you can apply for.
Click the Apply link on the official website and fill out the online application form.
ii-Apply through phone:
Call the customer service number at 1-866-513-4598 and provide some basic information such as.
- Full name
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Physical address (No P.O. Box)
- Estimated gross monthly income
iii-Apply through mail offer:
If you receive a mail offer then you may apply by returning the accepting certificate you got through a pre-selected offer.
How can I pay the Surge card bill?
There are multiple ways you can pay your Surge card bill.
i-Payment through Mail:
Customers can mail a check or money order at the below-mentioned address. You need a return envelope and remittance slip that comes with your paper statement. Remove the remittance slip from the statement and fill out the required information. Put your check or money order and this remittance slip in the envelope and send a Mail. Envelop must come with a payment address printed on that. If there is no address then you can Mail your envelope to the below-mentioned address.
P.O. Box 6812
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812
Customers can call the customer service number 1-800-518-6142 to pay by Phone. Customers will be transferred to a virtual assistant where they will have to complete a one-time registration of the payment account by entering the routing number/account number or debit card number. You can register your bank account according to the instructions provided during the call.
Once you set up your payment account, every time you call, you can pay your bill through the virtual assistant guide. You can also speed up this process If you want to speed up the phone payment process then you will have to pay a $10.95 fee for every expedited payment and your payment will post on the same day. $10.95 expedited payment fee will be waived off for senior citizens.
Cardholders can also use the online facility to pay their Surge card bills. You can pay your Surge card bill through a debit card or online banking service.
- Just login into your account and visit the Payment section.
- There you will have to provide some payment-related information such as
a. Payment amount
b. Payment date
- Select the bank account for the payment or add a new bank account.
- Review all information and click the Confirm button to pay your credit card bill.
iv-Payment through the CFC Mobile app:
You can also use the CFC mobile app to pay your card bill. Just log in to your account in the mobile app and use a debit card or net banking to pay your Surge card bill.
Cardholders can also set up recurring payments for their credit card bill payments through the Autopay facility available through their online Surge account. Once set up, the required statement amount will be debited from your preferred payment method such as a bank account.
It’s the most convenient and simple method to pay your credit card bill without worrying about the bill due date every month. The statement debit will be made accurately and on time on the bill due date.
Steps to enroll in the AutoPay:
Please follow the below easy steps.
- Open the Surge card login page and log in by entering your username and password.
- On your account dashboard page, click the Payments option and again click the Set-up AutoPay link under the Monthly Auto Pay section.
- Select the “I Agree” check box and the desired payment amount you want to pay every month from the below options
a. Full Statement Balance – Your full statement amount will be paid every month.
b. Minimum Amount Due – Your minimum payment will be paid every month.
c. Other Amount – You can enter any custom amount that will be debited every month to pay your card bill.
- There is no need to set the payment date as the required amount will be debited on the bill due date.
- Select the bank account you want to use for payment purposes under the Pay from bank account section.
- You can also add a new bank account. To enter a new bank account, click the Add Bank Account link and enter your First name, and last name, write a nickname to remember this account, bank routing number, and bank account number. Select bank type and click the Add Bank link. Your new bank account has been added.
- After that click the Set Up AutoPay button. You will see AutoPay set up information in a pop-up.
- Review all information and click the Confirm button.
You have successfully completed the AutoPay setup process.
vi-Guaranteed Funds: You can also pay through the guaranteed fund’s option. Customers will have three options to send guaranteed funds.
- Money Orders
- Money Gram
- Western Union
Please use the below details for the payment.
|Service name||Details to be used||Processing time|
|Money Orders||It can’t be expedited.|
You can use the payment mail address written on the statement.
Address to: (Card Brand) PO Box 6812 Carol Stream IL, 60197-6812
|2-3 business days|
|Money Gram||Receive code: 9637|
Company paying: Continental Finance
City & State: Newark, DE
Account Number: Use the reference number or the last four digits of your social security number
|3-5 business days|
|Western Union||Sent to: Continental Finance|
City Code: CFC Deposit
|3-5 business days|
Note: If you submit payment before 5:00 PM ET then it will be processed the same day and posted to your account the next business day.
A dedicated customer support team is working to resolve the queries of all customers. If you are also facing any kind of issue then you may call the below-mentioned customer service phone numbers.
|Lost or Stolen Card?||1-800-556-5678|
|Other card-related queries||1-866-449-4514|
P.O. Box 3220
Buffalo, NY 14240-3220
|Apply Online page||https://www.prequal2.yoursurgecard.com/|
|Surge credit card Sign-in page||https://yourcreditcardinfo.com/?product=surge|
|Credit card activation page||https://activate.yourcreditcardinfo.com/?product=surge|
|Name of Credit Card||Surge Credit Card|
|Issued by||Celtic Bank|
|Serviced by||Continental Finance Company|
|Credit card network provider||Mastercard|
|Beneficiary||All eligible Surge Cardholders|
|Who can apply||All eligible applicants|
Is there any Surge reward program?
There is no reward program for the Surge card as of now. The reward program is available for the Surge secured card on a $300 deposit.
What is Credit Protection Program?
Continental offers a Credit Protection program to protect your credit card. To take benefit of this service you will have to pay $0.99 for each $100 of the Outstanding Account Balance. please call Continental Credit Protection at 866-665-7967 for more information about this program.
i- You may cancel this program anytime. If you cancel before the first 30 days then you will not be charged for anything.
ii- This program covered you in case of Loss of Life, Job Loss, Disability, and Hospitalization.
iii- To review your benefits and file a claim, visit the official website www.CPCustomerCare.com. Register a new account here, log in and activate a new benefit.
iv-After the benefits activation, you will be able to file a claim. You will receive some documents in your account.
v-To file a claim, just send these documents to Continental credit protection within 120 days from the date of the Covered Event
vi- You may send your file and documents through Fax (302-525-3593), Email ([email protected]), Mail (Credit Protection Program, PO Box 8099, Newark, DE 19714-8099), or you can upload them on the official website (www.CPCustomerCare.com).
Please call customer service at 866-665-7967 in case of any inquiry.
Please read program rules, terms & conditions, requirements, etc in the Continental Credit Protection Addendum.
How to find your cardholder agreement of Surge card?
You can visit the https://continentalfinance.net/ch_agreement.php page to find your Surge cardholder agreement. You will see an online form to locate your agreement. Credit card agreements are different for different types of cards and agreement terms may vary for different customers also.
You can search your card agreement by entering the last four digits of your credit card, the last four digits of your SSN, ZIP code. Click the Submit button and your cardmember agreement will be displayed on the screen. You can also download it on your device.
What type of credit score will I receive?
You will receive your VantageScore® 3.0 credit score every month. You will receive it if you have enrolled in the online statement through your account.
How can I cancel my Surge credit card?
You can cancel your Surge credit card anytime. Please keep in mind that you will have to pay any due amount on your credit card before requesting an account cancellation otherwise your account will always be in working condition and you will be charged the required amount of interest along with the card due amount.
To cancel your Surge account just call the customer service representative and they will process your card cancellation request.
How to withdraw money from a Surge credit card?
You can use the cash advance facility offered by the Surge card to withdraw cash from any ATM in case of urgency. To withdraw the money you will need your Surge card PIN. If you haven’t received your PIN then you can contact the customer service team and ask for the PIN. Your PIN will be delivered to your address within 7 days. Please note that you can use the cash advance facility after 95 days of your account opening date.
I have lost my card?
In case you lost your card or it has been stolen then the very first step is to inform the Continental finance customer service team. You may write to Continental Finance, P.O. Box 3220, Buffalo, NY 14240-3220 or simply call at 1-800-556-5678. You will not be liable for any unauthorized transaction.
The Surge credit card could be a good option to start building your credit profile. An easy application process and low credit score requirements make this card more interesting. Surge card also got an excellent rating of 4.9 through 9,230 reviews on the TrustPilot website. So, If you have a low or bad credit score then apply for this credit card and start increasing your credit score right away.
Customers may also look for other similar cards such as Avant credit card, Mission Lane credit card, Destiny credit card, or Indigo credit card. If you are looking for cashback and rewards also then you may try the Fortiva credit card where customers receive 3% reward points on gas, grocery, and utility purchases/payments and 1% reward points on all other eligible purchases.
Surge Credit Card Reviews
Share your rating and opinions about this credit card:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.