Target Red Card | Credit Card login and account management | Bill Payment | Apply online, Check the application process. If you are a Target store customer then you can check all information related to the Target RedCard login, Credit, and Debit Card offered by Target to its customers.
What are the benefits of these Cards and how to apply for them? Check all information with an easy step-by-step guide in this article.
Target Red Card Credit Card
Target offers Red Card Credit Card and Debit Card to its customers which come with many benefits. All customers are eligible to get some extra discounts and other exclusive benefits if pay through the RedCard.
Red Card Credit Card is issued by TD Bank USA and Debit Card is issued by the Target Corporation.
Fee and charges:
- Red Card comes without any annual fee and helps customers even save more money through extra discounts, special deals, and offers.
- There is a 22.90% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) that will be applied in case of payment after the due date.
- Customers will get around 25 days after each billing cycle to pay their RedCard bill.
- There is a $40 penalty for the late payment and a $29 penalty for the returned payment.
- The minimum interest charge will be $1.
Features and benefits:
- Get 5% extra discounts on eligible item purchases. Discounts will not be applicable in some categories including optical items such as glasses and contact lenses, some items at the pharmacy counter, gift cards, Alcohol purchases in Indiana, etc.
- Customers will also get the extra 30 days of return times for eligible purchases after the standard return duration. Extra return window will not be applicable on Target Optical purchases, Non-returnable items, and Contract mobile phones.
- Customers will get the benefits of free shipping and a 2-day shipping facility at their place.
- Some exclusive extra benefits will be given to eligible customers based on their purchase history.
- Customers will get a $40 discount if they apply for a new RedCard first time.
- Redcard debit card will be linked to your checking account and you can also withdraw up to $40 cash during the checkout.
Manage My Red Card
If you already have a Target Credit Card then you can easily manage that through your account after login in on to the official portal. Customers can log in on the Manage My RedCard portal with the help of the below steps.
Customers can change their
- RedCard PIN
- Set alert preferences
- Pay Credit Card bills online
- Apply for the paperless online card statement, etc.
Target Credit Card login
Please check the below steps for Target Red Card login and manage your RedCard account.
Target Credit Card login process:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Open the official website
First of all, you will have to open the official target store website https://www.target.com/. Click the link to visit the official website homepage.
Open Red Card homepage
On the official website click the RedCard link located on the top menu. A new Red Card specific portal will open on the next screen.
Open Manage My Red Card login page
Now on the top right side, you will see a Manage My Red Card link. Click this link to open the login page.
Login to the Manage My RedCard portal
Now you will have to enter your Username and Password to log in. After that click the Login button. You will be redirected to your account page where you can manage your RedCard and pay bills online.
- LL Bean Credit Card login payment, Customer Service
- Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card login
- Ashley Furniture Credit Card Login, Bill Payment, Reviews
How to apply for the Target RedCard?
If you are a new user and have not yet applied for the RedCard then you can apply through the two methods described below.
- Apply Online
- Apply through Mail
Step 1- Open the Target RedCard page at https://www.target.com/redcard/about.
Step 2- Click the Apply for Credit link located on this page.
Step 3- Fill out the online application form completely by providing your personal and residential information and click the Save & Continue button after that.
Step 4- In the next step, you will have to verify your identity and income information. Click the Save & Continue button after the verification.
Step 5- Finally you are all set to make a PIN for your Credit Card.
2-Apply through mail:
You can send an application form through the mail. For that, you need an application form to fill in all the required information. The application form can be downloaded from the below-given link.
After downloading this application form take a print and fill in all required information. After that mail this to the below-mentioned address.
Target Card Services
ATTN: Credit Department
P.O. Box 5329
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5329
Activate RedCard: After receiving your RedCard you can activate it by login on to the Manage My RedCard. If you are a new user then you will have to register first.
How to reset your Username and Password?
If you forgot your Target RedCard account Username or Password then you can reset that online through the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Open the Target Manage My RedCard login page https://rcam.target.com/.
Step 2: Click the Forgot username or password link located just below the login form.
You will get two options:
- Forgot username
- Forgot password
i-Forgot username: You will be redirected directly to the username reset page. You will see a page similar to the below image.
Enter your email address in the given space and click the Submit button. You will receive instructions to recover your username via email. You can also recover your username through your RedCard info.
Just click the Get username with card info link located below the forgot username form.
Enter your Card number and click the Begin Forgot username link.
ii-Forgot Password: After clicking the Forgot username or password link click the Forgot Password link. A new password reset form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Enter your username and email address in the given fields and click the Submit button. You will receive an email including instructions to reset your old password and make a new password.
- Mission Lane Credit Card Login: Payment, Phone Number
- Academy Sports Credit Card login: Payment, Customer Service
- Old Navy Credit Card Login: Bill Payment, Customer Service
How to pay Target Red Card Bill?
There are many payment facilities for your Red Card. You may pay your RedCard bill in four ways.
i-Online Payment: You can pay through your online credit card account. Just open the target red card payment login page and Sign in by using your login credentials.
After that search for the Payment option and complete your online payment process. You will have to add your checking or saving account for payment purposes. Payment will be reflected on the same day if paid before 5 pm CT.
ii-By Phone: You may call the Customer Service number 800-659-2396 and pay your bill by providing your account information. Payment will be reflected in the account on the same day if paid before 11 pm CT.
iii-In Store: You may visit any Target store and Pay the required bill at Guest Service Counter. Payment will be credited on the same day.
iv-By Mail: You may send a Payment check to the address written on your billing statement.
You may send the payment to the below-mentioned address but you must verify this address with the address written on your billing statement.
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Target red card customer service
In case of any type of inquiry or issues related to your Target Mastercard or Credit Card please call RedCard Guest Services at 1-800-424-6888. You will have to provide your 16-digit credit card number to access the automated helpline.
If you are a Debit Card user then you may call at 1-888-729-7331. With this automated helpline, you can access your account information, Report your lost or stolen card, check recent transactions, etc.
Frequently asked questions
How can I manage my PIN?
All customers can change their PIN anytime through the Manage My Card login page.
Can I activate Mastercard through a call?
Yes, MasterCard can be activated by calling the customer service number. The number is available on a sticker that comes with your Credit Card kit.
Target RedCard Reviews
Share your rating and opinions about this credit card:
Overall a good credit card having some nice features.