Check the Torrid credit card bill payment guide in this article. How to pay the monthly bill and what are different options available for Torrid customers to make a payment? What are payment guidelines that every Torrid customer must know? Check all the latest updated information here.
Table of contents:
- How to pay Torrid credit card bill?
- Late/Returned payment penalty and interest rate?
- Customer Service
- Visit the official Torrid credit card payment login page OR
- Call Torrid credit card payment phone number 1-800-853-2921 OR
- Mail your check or money order to the below address
P.O. Box 659584
San Antonio, TX 78265-9584
Complete payment guide:
How to pay Torrid credit card bill?
There are different payment options provided to Torrid customers for making their credit card payments. We are sharing complete details of all payment methods. Customers can use any payment method which is convenient for them.
Currently, customers can use the below-mentioned available payment methods.
- Online Payment
- Payment by Mail
- Automatic payment
- Payment through the mobile app
- Phone payment
- Pay in the Torrid store
- Pay through Comenity’s EasyPay
Customers can use their online accounts for the most convenient and faster payment processing. Customers can log in to their Comenty account and access the bill payment facility. If you don’t have any account then register a new account first.
Please check the online bill payment process below.
- First of all, open the Comenity Torrid account page and log in to your account.
- After login in, you will see the quick payment summary and current due balance, and a payment link.
- You may also visit the payment section to view the complete payment details.
- Click the payment link and start the payment process.
- You will have to add a bank account to your Comenity account to make a payment.
- After adding a bank account, enter the amount you want to pay and enter the payment date.
- Finally, review all information and complete the payment processing.
Also read, American Express Credit Card Payment
ii-Payment by Mail:
Customers can use the Mail facility to pay their credit card bills. Please send your check or money order to the below address.
P.O. Box 659584
San Antonio, TX 78265-9584
- Please write your name and account number on the check or money order.
- Please check your monthly billing statement. Instructions about how to Mail a check for the payment are available on the statement.
- Please read all information before issuing a check.
- Please consider at least a 7 days time to reach the payment to Comenity payment department.
An automatic payment facility is accessible through the online account. Customers can enroll in the Automatic payment plan to pay the monthly card bill automatically from their bank account. It will help to avoid late fees and there is also no need to track the due date.
To enroll in the Automatic Payment plan, please follow the below steps.
- Log in to the official Torrid Comenity account and visit the payment section.
- In the payment section, you will find an option for Automatic payment.
- Select this option and fill out the automatic payment plan online form.
- You can select the payment amount you want to pay every month automatically and select your bank account.
- After that, review all information and complete the enrollment process.
iv-Payment through the Torrid mobile app:
A mobile app has been developed to provide a convenient shopping experience to Torrid customers. Customers can shop, manage their credit card accounts, manage rewards, and pay their credit card bills.
Download the mobile app through the below-given links.
- After downloading the app, open it on your smartphone.
- Login by using your account details.
- On your app dashboard page, you will see a credit card payment link or visit the payment section.
- Check the current due balance and pay your card bill online.
Customers can use the free Phone Payment facility to pay their Torrid card bill at any time. Please call the customer service number 1-800-853-2921 and use the options available through the automatic line.
You will require to provide the credit card account information, bank account information, and other related information.
An expedited phone payment service is also available and customers can use it if they want to make their payment immediately. Expedited phone payment service can be used by paying a $15 fee on every transaction.
vi-Pay in the Torrid store:
Customers can visit the nearest Torrid store and ask the store customer representative to make a payment on their Torrid card. It is a good facility and customers can make their card payments along with shopping for their favorite products.
The representative will ask you for the account information of your credit card and the information of your bank account to make a payment. Payment will be posted immediately on your card account.
vii-Pay through Comenity’s EasyPay:
An EasyPay facility is also available for Torrid customers. It is a Comenity Bank’s service and customers can pay their card bill without logging in to their account. Please follow the below steps to use the EasyPay service.
- Visit the Torrid Comenity account page.
- Click the EasyPay link available in the top menu or visit the Torrid EasyPay page directly.
- Enter your card account information in the online form such as account number, zip code, and social security number, and press the Find my Account button.
- Once the account information has been identified, use any available online mode and pay your card bill.
Note: Customers can use any payment method from the above list. All payments must be paid in U.S. Dollars.
Late/Returned payment penalty and interest rate?
If a customer does not pay the credit card bill on time then a late fee or returned payment fee will be charged and will be added in the next billing cycle. An applicable interest rate will also be applied. All fees and charges will be according to the Comenity cardholder agreement with Torrid customers.
As per the Comenity Torrid cardholder agreement, all Torrid customers must make a payment before 5 PM (ET) on the due date to avoid a late payment penalty. If the customer does not pay the bill before 5 PM on the due date then the late payment or returned payment along with interest will be charged according to the below-mentioned fee and rate details.
|APR for purchases||29.24%|
|Minimum interest charge||$1|
|Late payment penalty||Up to $41|
|Returned payment fee||Up to $25|
If you don’t make a payment before the grace period then the interest will be charged at a 29.24% annual rate on the remaining balance. Customers will get a 25 days grace period after the billing date.
How to avoid a late penalty?
Customers must take care of the blow recommendation to avoid any late or returned payment penalty and high-interest charges.
Make a payment on time:
Making the card payment before the due date is the very basic thing to do to avoid any late penalty.
Enroll in the Automatic payment plan:
It is the best option to avoid any late payment penalty. Enrolling in automatic payment will help customers to pay the required bill on time and there will be no penalty.
Set payment alerts:
Customers can also set up important payment-related text and email-based alerts. After set up customers will get payment reminders every time there is a payment due. Customers can manage their alerts service by logging into their online Comenity account.
Check your Bank balance:
Please check the funds in your bank account. It is possible that there are insufficient funds in your bank account that may lead to a failed payment. It would not be good if you have set up an automatic payment plan, or you have scheduled a payment, or you have issued a check.
Schedule your payment:
Customers can also schedule their payments in advance through the payment section in their accounts. It will help to make the payment on time. Customers can schedule their payment up to 30 days in advance.
Add an authorized user:
The customer can add their family member as an authorized third-party user to the online account. The family member can pay the bill if somehow you are not able to pay your bill.
Please call the customer service number 1-800-853-2921 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788) to resolve your queries.
|Torrid Comenity account page||https://comenity.net/torrid/|
|Torrid payment page||https://d.comenity.net/ac/torrid/secure/payments|
|Torrid Comenity EasyPay web page||https://d.comenity.net/easypay/torrid/welcome|
What is the current late and returned fee?
Late Fee: If a customer failed to pay at least the minimum payment before 5 PM ET on the due date then a $30.0 late payment penalty will be charged for the first time and a $41 penalty will be applied for the further failed payments for the next six billing cycles.
Returned Payment Fee: If a payment is missed due to insufficient funds in your bank account or your financial institution does not honor the check then a returned payment penalty of $25 will be charged.
How can I check the billing amount I have to pay?
Please check your billing statement by logging in to your account. You will receive your paper statement if you have not requested the electronic statement. In the billing statement, all payment-related information will be available such as the due balance, minimum payment amount, transaction summary, etc.
Can I pay through a Bank outside the U.S.?
Currently, the payment can be accepted only from Banks located in the United States.
The Editorial Staff at cettest.org is a team of experts from Praxis Consultants, a recruitment agency. Having 10+ years of recruitment experience in Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, media, etc industries for reputed companies and MNCs leads us to share useful information with users in an easy format. About Us LinkedIn Facebook Website