Check out the latest UTSA Blackboard updates in this article. How to login and join online courses? How to access different services through your UTSA Blackboard dashboard page? How to download the UTSA Blackboard app? Check important features, benefits, and news updates.
Table of contents:
- What is UTSA Blackboard?
- UTSA Blackboard login
- How to recover the UTSA Blackboard account?
- UTSA Blackboard mobile app
- UTSA Blackboard enrollment for a course
- UTSA Blackboard dashboard overview
- How to join a video lecture through ZOOM?
- Blackboard online Teaching & Learning platforms
- Helpline details
- UTSA BlackBoard Reviews
What is UTSA Blackboard?
UTSA Blackboard is a digital learning platform the University of Texas at San Antonio uses to provide online learning facilities to its students. Blackboard Inc has developed this Blackboard Learn software product specifically for educational institutions and any university or school can use this product to provide secure, easily accessible, and advanced learning solutions to students. UTSA has also got a license to use the Blackboard product.
The office of digital learning at UTSA is responsible to manage everything for the Blackboard Learn digital platform.
Different types of digital learning tools have also been integrated to provide a high-quality learning experience to all students who have enrolled in the online degree programs at UTSA.
Benefits and Features:
- Blackboard learn provides an easy-to-access digital learning platform having high-quality learning materials.
- It’s a more convenient way and all students can access the online courses anywhere.
- All data related to the students, instructors, and online courses are fully secured and accessible only by authorized users.
- All teachers can easily make online courses with the help of the digital tools available with Blackboard learn.
- All offered courses are of high quality, easily accessible, and provide a good user experience to everyone.
- All necessary consultation and training for all UTSA faculty members are provided by the technical team to prepare digital courses.
UTSA Blackboard login
All students can log in to their Blackboard account by visiting the official website.
Single Sign-On login:
From August 15, 2022, UTSA implemented the single-sign-on login feature to access the UTSA Blackboard account. Now students can access the new Blackboard login experience. All students must set up the SSO login if they have not done yet.
Single Sign-On benefits:
- Single login
After login into the Blackboard account, students can access different UTSA applications without further login.
- Security and privacy
It will help students by providing better security through an extra verification step in the login process. It will help to protect students’ data by avoiding any possibility of unauthorized access to a student account.
- Longer Mobile App duration
Now students will be logged in for 30 days before automatically logging out from the account. It’s a big improvement as compared to the previous 3 Hours’ time before automatically logging out. Now students can use the mobile app for 30 days with just a one-time log-in.
Please check the below login steps.
Step 1: Visit the official UTSA web portal at https://www.utsa.edu/.
Step 2: Click the myUTSA link located in the top bar of the UTSA website homepage.
You will see two sections on the myUTSA web page
- Student Resources
- Faculty/Staff Resources
Different types of useful links are available under each section. You will have to click the Blackboard Learn link located under the Student Resources section.
Step 3: Once you click the Blackboard Learn link, you will be redirected to the Single-Sign-On login page (as shown below).
Step 4: Enter your myUTSA ID and Passphrase in this SSO login form and press the Log In button to access your account.
How to recover the UTSA Blackboard account?
In case a student forget the myUTSA ID or Password then he can easily recover that by visiting the UTSA Passphrase portal. Passphrase portal has been developed to provide some below-mentioned account access related important services.
- Recover myUTSA ID
- Manage Contact Information
- Manage/Set up DUO Authentication
- Reset your Passphrase
UTSA Passphrase portal can be accessed at https://passphrase.utsa.edu/. Students must set up their passphrase reset contact information in order to easily reset their password.
Blackboard password reset process:
- Visit the official passphrase portal and click the Reset your Passphrase link.
- On the next screen, enter your myUTSA ID and select Email or Phone to receive the passphrase reset code.
- Click the Submit button. You will receive a passphrase reset code.
- Now click the I have a reset code link on the passphrase reset screen. It will open a new form, where you will have to enter your Network ID and “reset code”. Click the Submit button.
- Now you can create a new passphrase for your account.
How to recover the myUTSA ID?
- Visit the official passphrase portal and click the Recover myUTSA ID link.
- On the next screen, select any one contact method from Email and Phone and enter that in the new space.
- Select the student option in the next section and enter your birth date and month and phone number and city of birth.
- Click the Verify button. Your information will be verified and you will get your myUTSA ID after the verification.
Note: If your information is not verified, please contact Tech Cafe at [email protected] or call 210-458-5555.
Manage Contact Information:
If you are visiting the Passphrase portal for the first time then you will have to update your profile by entering your contact information. It will provide you access to the self-service password reset facility.
- Visit the official passphrase portal and click the Manage Contact Information link.
- On the next screen, log in by using your myUTSA ID and passphrase.
- After login, edit your profile and enter your valid and working contact information such as Email address and Phone number.
How to Set up DUO Authentication on your smartphone?
You can set up duo authentication through the “Manage/Set up DUO Authentication:” link on the UTSA passphrase web portal. After setup, you will have to complete one extra verification method after login.
To add your smartphone to the DUO Authentication setup, you will have to download the Duo mobile app which is available for both Android and iOS platforms. You may click the below app links or search the Duo app on the App store or Play store.
Please follow the below steps after downloading the mobile app.
- Visit the official passphrase portal and click the Manage/Set up DUO Authentication link.
- On the login screen, enter your myUTSA ID and Passphrase and click the Log-In button.
- Click the Continue link at the bottom right corner.
- Click the “Add a new device” link under the UTSA logo and complete the rest of the authentication process.
Now every time you want to login on to your smartphone, you will receive a phone call or push notification to authenticate your login.
UTSA Blackboard mobile app
Apart from the online web portal, students can also access their Blackboard account through the mobile app. The blackboard app provides all important learning-related services with the help of a faster login. All information is accessible anytime anywhere.
Students can download the Blackboard app through the below links or by searching directly in the App store or Play store.
How to login into the Blackboard app?
After downloading the app, students can log in to their Blackboard accounts. Please follow the below steps.
- Open the Blackboard app on your smartphone.
- Type UTSA in the search bar and select “UTSA – The University of Texas at San Antonio”.
- Click the web login link. It will open a login page in a browser.
- Enter your myUTSA ID and Password and click the Log-In button.
You will see your Blackboard account dashboard page in the mobile app after successful login.
UTSA Blackboard enrollment for a course
All students can enroll themselves in an online course through the official website. All they need is the username and password of their UTSA account.
Step 1: Open the official UTSA website and click the myUTSA link on the top right side.
Step 2: On the myUTSA page, click the Blackboard Learn link and log in to your account.
Step 3: After login, you will find your Blackboard Learn student dashboard page.
Click the Courses link on the left sidebar menu.
Step 4: Click the Course Catalogue link located at the top right side. After that select the course category from the Browse categories section and click the Go link to open the courses related to that category.
Step 5: You will see a list of all courses for your selected category. Click the Enroll link located after the course id. The enrollment process is completed now.
UTSA Blackboard dashboard overview
Once you log in on the blackboard learn you will see the student dashboard page of your Blackboard account (as shown below).
Students can access different helpful resources and services through this dashboard page. There are several options located on the left side of this dashboard page such as.
- Institution page
Check the latest updates and information about the campus.
- User Name
Your Username will be displayed here.
- Activity Stream
Activity Stream shows the latest update related to the UTSA announcement, course information, assignment details, etc. Click on any link under the Activity Stream to check out the full information.
You can see a list of all courses you have enrolled in after clicking the Courses link on the left side. You can also search for the course and organize them at your convenience.
The calendar option will show you all of your courses and any upcoming details.
Use the Messages option to ask any question to your instructor. You can also send messages to your classmates.
View your Grades by clicking the Grades link on the left navigation menu. You can view your Grades for all your Courses.
Click the Assist link to view the different student services offered by UTSA.
Access different types of tools easily through the tools option such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Follett Discover, Blackboard Collaborate, etc.
- Sign Out
- Don’t forget to click the Sign Out link once you finish your work.
How to join a video lecture through ZOOM?
Please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open the official website https://utsa.zoom.us/download/. You will see a Zoom Client download link.
Step 2: Click the Download button. Once the download is finished install this file on your computer.
Step 3: Open the zoom client, click the Sign In link and again click the Sign In with SSO. Type “utsa” before zoom.us in the box and click the Continue button.
Step 4: Now sign in by using your credentials and click the open zoom link.
Step 5: Now click the course link and join the meeting. You may get the course link in different ways such as.
- Through email
- On your Blackboard course dashboard.
Blackboard online Teaching & Learning platforms
Apart from Blackboard Learn, the company offers many more different types of learning, data analytics, and web conferencing solutions through online platforms.
- Learning Management
Training and Development Manager (TDM)
- Blackboard Data & Analytics
Blackboard Analytics for Learn
Blackboard Assessment & Accreditation
Blackboard Ally for Websites
- Web Conferencing Solutions
Blackboard Collaborate login
Blackboard Collaborate or BB Collaborate is an online web conferencing platform where students and teachers can connect with each other.
It is like a virtual classroom platform that uses the latest and advanced technologies and helps all users to access all the information in a seamless and convenient way without any interruption.
The user experience provided by Blackboard Collaborate makes this product more valuable than its competitors.
BB Collaborate feature:
- Interactive whiteboarding
- Chronological hand-raise notifications
- Extensive chat features
- On-demand polls
- Moderated breakout groups
- Real-time feedback.
In order to take full advantage of a complete digital learning platform, Blackboard Collaborate and Blackboard Learn must be combined and used together. Integration is very easy and can be done within minutes. This combination helps both teachers and learners by providing a world-class user experience and a solid digital platform to manage day-to-day learning management tasks.
- My Apron Home Depot Associate ESS: My Schedule
- Kroger Feed: express hr Login e-schedule
- Seminole wild card login: hard rock casino registration
BB Collaborate login steps:
Join a meeting on Windows:
- Point to Tools on the left side of your UTSA Blackboard dashboard and click Blackboard Collaborate to access the Blackboard Collaborate Scheduler Page.
- Access the Room Details page and click Join Room.
- If this is your first time using the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher: Blackboard Collaborate prompts you to download and install the launcher. Install it before proceeding.
- Your browser prompts you to open the meeting.collab file. Open this file to start your Blackboard Collaborate session.
Join from your mobile device:
- Open a browser on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your online course.
- Tap the scheduled Collaborate session to launch it. It opens in the Collaborate mobile app.
For any kind of help please use the below-mentioned contact details.
|Tech Café support||210-458-5555|
|Official UTSA website||https://utsa.edu/|
|UTSA Blackboard login page||https://utsa.blackboard.com/|
UTSA BlackBoard Reviews
Share your rating and opinions:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.