Check National Recruitment Agency (NRA) – Common Eligibility Test (CET) important information such as exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, the online application process, syllabus, Age Limit, etc on this page. Check all important details and the latest news updates. Click the CUET link to check details about the Common University Entrance Test for admission to all central universities.
NRA CET exam 2022 Latest Update
- May 22, 2022 – Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Dr. Jitendra Singh said that the first-ever Common Eligibility Test for the central government jobs will be conducted before this year probably in the last quarter of 2022. It was speculated that the CET exam was supposed to be conducted in early 2022 but it was again delayed due to some reasons. Dr. Jitendra Singh shared this information while chairing a meeting of all the six Autonomous Bodies under the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT).
- March 24, 2022 – Dr. Jitendra Singh, Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office shared a written reply in Rajya Sabha today about the NRA CET exam. He said that National Recruitment Agency (NRA) would be set up as an independent, professional, and specialist organization. An Expert Advisory Committee has since been set up and this committee will share their recommendation about the syllabus, exam pattern, and scheme for the NRA CET exam. The officers/officials posted in NRA include Chairman, Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations, Director and Deputy Secretary, etc.
- September 11, 2021 – Dr. Jitendra Singh again confirmed the NRA CET exam date. Common Eligibility Test will be conducted from early 2022 across the country. There will be two exam centers in Leh and Kargil under the Ladakh union territory and one exclusive exam center in Leh for the civil services exam Dr. Jitendra Singh said while inaugurating a two-day workshop on Capacity Building for Ladakh Officials at Leh. read more
- July 6, 2021 – CET Test will be conducted in early 2022 to shortlist candidates at the primary level for the central government jobs. After the launch of the e-Book Civil List-2021 of IAS officers, Union Minister of State Dr. Jitendra Singh said that due to the Corona pandemic the CET is likely to get delayed till early 2022. There was no deadline mentioned by Dr. Jitendra Singh.
Latest NRA CET news
- Common University Entrance Test – CUET 2022
- Rajasthan CET 2021: Latest updates
- HSSC CET one-time registration portal for Group C and Group D recruitment launched
- NRA fake website caught by the PIB India
- The government announced the NRA logo design contest. read more
- CET will be conducted from September 2021: Dr. Jitendra Singh
- Is National Recruitment Agency really a game-changer?
- NRA a Game-changer in govt recruitment: Dr. Jitendra Singh
- NRA Structure and Governing Body: Check all details
- The states and UTs can avail the Common Eligibility Test
- How Women can easily apply for jobs after NRA setup. Watch the video.
- Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh portal
- Youth is appreciating govt decision of setting up the National Recruitment Policy
- मानव सम्पदा उत्तर प्रदेश
- Check all mobile connections linked with your Aadhar card
- khadya rasad vibhag UP Ration card list 2022
Union Cabinet has given the approval to a proposal shared by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions on 19th August 2020 to start the formation of a new Recruitment Agency for managing the recruitment of already existing government recruiting agencies at the initial level.
The newly formed agency will be responsible to arrange a single primary level (Tier 1) examination. Common Eligibility Test will be common for all recruiting agencies at the initial level.
What is the Common Eligibility Test (CET Exam)?
Common Eligibility Test (CET) is an upcoming national-level combined competitive exam that will shortlist candidates at the primary (Tier-I) level for non-gazetted, non-technical group ‘B’, and group ‘C’ posts of the central government. It will be conducted by a newly set up multi-agency body National Recruitment Agency (NRA).
To begin with, Common Eligibility Test will be conducted for the central level posts in the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs), and Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS). The test will be conducted in March 2022.
What is the full form of CET?
CET full form in English: Common Eligibility Test.
CET full form हिंदी में: “सामान्य पात्रता परीक्षा”
NRA CET Highlights
|Exam Name||Common Eligibility Test (NRA CET)|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Recruitment Agency (NRA)|
|Year Started||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Exam Type||Objective type test|
|Exam Language||12 languages including English and Hindi|
|Types of CET exam||Three types (10th class, 12th class, graduate-level)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Purpose||Shortlist candidates for Tier-2, and Tier-3 exams for Group-B and Group C non-technical posts|
|Number of attempts||No restrictions|
|Validity of CET score||Three years|
|Official Website||to be updated|
Which exams will be conducted through the NRA CET exam?
Initially, the below-given exams may be conducted by the National recruitment agency.
|Matric level CET||SSC GD constable paper 1,|
SSC MTS Paper 1,
SSC Selection Post
|RRB Group D Tier 1 exam,|
RRB NTPC Tier-1 exam
|Higher-Secondary level CET||SSC Constable (GD) Delhi police,|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam,
SSC Stenographer Grade C exam,
SSC Selection Post
|RRB NTPC Tier-1 exam|
|Graduate-level CET||SSC CGL Tier 1 exam,|
SSC Sub-Inspector CPO Tier 1 exam,
SSC Selection Post
|IBPS Clerk preliminary exam,|
IBPS PO preliminary exam,
IBPS RRB Clerk prelims,
IBPS RRB PO prelims
|RRB NTPC Tier-1 exam|
What is the National Recruitment Agency (NRA)?
National Recruitment Agency (NRA) is a newly established central level multi-agency body that will be responsible to conduct a Common Eligibility Test for the Tier-I screening of Group B, Group C non-gazetted posts for the Staff Selection Commission, IBPS, and Indian Railways.
NRA was founded on 19th August 2020. It would be registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. It will have six regional offices in East, West, South, North, Central, and North-East and its headquarter will be in New Delhi.
It will have 7 functional Divisions such as Controller of Examination, IEC, Strategic Directions, Administration, Finance and Research, IT Solutions, and Content Development.
|Name of the agency||National Recruitment Agency|
|Organization type||Central-level recruiting agency|
|Establishment||19th August 2020|
|Responsibility||To conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for the Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ (non-technical) staff for SSC, IBPS, and RRBs|
|Departments||7 functional Divisions|
|Official website||Will be updated|
National Recruitment Agency is set up by the Union Cabinet chaired by the honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to conduct the Common Eligibility Test. Now candidates will appear for a single exam.
NRA members will be selected from the participating recruiting agencies such as IBPS, RRB, SSC, and some members will come from central level ministries such as Railway and Finance Ministry. It is expected that the National recruitment agency will bring a solid technical foundation and best practices to help the Central Government’s recruitment for different verticals.
What is the full form of NRA?
NRA Full form in English: National Recruitment Agency.
NRA full form हिंदी में: “राष्ट्रीय भर्ती एजेंसी”
What is the NRA CET exam?
NRA CET full form is National Recruitment Agency – Common Eligibility Test where Common Eligibility Test is an objective type of test for central government jobs in India and NRA is the short form of National Recruitment Agency which is a newly set up organization to conduct the CET exam.
NRA CET recruitment process
There are some essential steps that need to be followed in order to get a CET score. The NRA exam selection process will be based on the below-given steps.
i-NRA CET notification:
First of all the official examination authority will release an exam notification on the official website. Candidates can download and check all details related to the exam in this notification. Other important information such as the NRA CET syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and age limit will also be included in the official notification. It is necessary to check all information carefully especially the eligibility criteria before applying online.
ii-Fill the NRA CET apply online application form:
After checking all information available in the official notification candidates can apply online on the official website. Please take special precautions while filling out the online application form and ensure that all entries are correct and similar to the details mentioned in your educational documents and identity proofs.
All information about the prerequisites for online application such as types of documents to be uploaded online, size and format of documents, required fee, and instructions to fill the application form will be available in the official notification.
iii-Download NRA CET Admit Card:
The next step is to download the Admit Card from the official website. All important exam dates will be announced along with the official notification. Generally, the Admit Card is issued 15 days before the exam so please check all-important exam dates and download your Admit Card before the last date.
Admit Card contains the all necessary information related to the candidates such as:
- Applicant’s name, Sex, Category, Date of birth
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Entry closing time
- Examination venue
- Duration of exam
There will be some additional information such as the Ticket Number and Password for the examination and instructions related to the exam.
iv-Attend the exam:
Finally, candidates can attend the exam after visiting the exam center which will be mentioned on your Admit Card. Don’t forget to carry important documents, ID proof, and Admit Card while going to the examination center. The information about the documents you need to carry to the examination center will be available on the Admit Card. Finally, complete all the formalities and attend the exam.
v-Check your CET score:
After the exam, National Recruitment Agency will release a CET score for the first-ever CET exam for all candidates who will attend the exam. You can check your scorecard from the official website. If you are not satisfied with your CET score then you can again attend another CET exam which will be conducted after 6 months.
vi-Apply for the second stage of the recruitment process:
Once you got a good scorecard you can apply for the different exams in SSC, IBPS, and RRB as per the CET level you have applied. Now if you are shortlisted for the Tier 2, and Tier 3 exam then you will have to again complete the further recruitment process of the respective organizations.
Why National Recruitment Agency formed?
One of the most obvious questions that come to everyone’s mind that Why there is a need for one more government hiring agency if there are already many existing organizations managing the central level recruitment.
The main issue is that these existing organizations are not performing as per the expectation and the current situation is getting worst. For example, SSC has not released the Combined Graduate Level 2018 exam result yet.
It’s been two years and Railway Recruitment Board has not completed the recruitment process for RRB NTPC 2018 exam. This two-year-long recruitment process is something that is totally unacceptable.
One more major problem is that candidate have to face the same situation again if he/she applies for any other exam such as exams conducted through Railway Recruitment.
The major task was to minimize the total time taken in the overall recruitment process for government jobs. National Recruitment Agency is constituted after considering this long-duration process.
Now there is no need to attend multiple examinations for different departments in the central government. CET will replace the initial level shortlisting and it will drastically reduce the total time and overall cost.
Candidates will also get the benefit of a reduced time cycle the total recruitment takes for any exam. Generally, A total of 6 months’ time is taken currently from the notification release date, Application process to the Tier-1 exam. This 6 months’ time will be reduced to 1 month’s time and will help in the announcement of the final result sooner than the current system.
Check NTA UGC NET exam complete details
Salient features of the National Recruitment Agency – Common Eligibility Test:
- There will be a common registration portal for all candidates and only one-time registration is required to submit the online application form to apply for the exam. All important notifications will be released through this registration portal.
- The Agency is planning to conduct the test twice a year which will be further scaled to multiple times a year as per the candidate’s preference.
- New Recruiting Agency will introduce three CET level exams and different level exams will be conducted for 10th pass, 12th Pass, and graduate pass candidates to facilitate recruitment to vacancies at various levels and at the same time maintain the difficulty level of the exam according to the candidate’s qualification.
- There is one more major change proposed to conduct the CET test in 12 major Indian languages including English and Hindi and later on increase the number of languages to make it easier to attempt by all people from different parts of the country.
- Initially, the CET test will cover the central government recruitment for three agencies that is Railway Recruitment Board, the Staff Selection Commission, and the Institute of Banking Personnel. More agencies will be included later.
- CET test will be held in 1,000 centers across India and there will be an examination center in every district of the country. There will be a special thrust on creating examination infrastructure in the 117 aspirational districts.
- All shortlisted candidates will get a CET score which will be valid for three years. After the test candidates will have to apply for exams separately to SSC, IBPS, and RRBs for the higher-level tests such as Tier-2, Tier-3, Interview, Physical Test, etc.
- CET Score will be shared with the candidates as well as with the recruiting agencies.
- There shall be no restriction on the number of attempts to be taken by a candidate to appear in the CET test subject to the upper age limit. Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per existing rules will apply.
Update (24th August 2020): The Indian government on 24th August 2020 shared a video on @mygovindia’s Twitter handle about how Youth is appreciating the Government’s decision of setting up #NationalRecruitmentAgency as it will simplify the recruitment process and more job opportunities can be explored easily. Watch this video to know more.
Update (24th August 2020): The Indian government on 24th August 2020 shared a video on @mygovindia’s Twitter handle about the CET recruitment process and how Women can easily apply for government jobs.
Update (19th August 2020): The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has expressed happiness over setting up of National Recruitment Agency. The Prime Minister said, “The National Recruitment Agency will prove to be a boon for crores of youngsters. The Common Eligibility Test will eliminate multiple tests and save precious time as well as resources. This will also be a big boost to transparency.
Benefits of the Common Eligibility Test (CET)
The benefit to Candidates from Rural Areas:
Now candidates from rural areas can compete for many posts by just appearing in one examination. Till now candidates from rural could not afford to appear in multiple examinations due to financial constraints.
Now they can appear for a single Tier 1 exam which will be conducted by the newly set up recruiting agency.
CET Score will be valid for three years:
The CET score of the candidate shall be valid for a period of three years from the date of declaration of the result. Candidates can appear for as many tests as they want and improve their scores.
There is no limit on the number of attempts. A higher CET score from multiple exams will be used for the further recruitment process. An example is given below.
|CET exam||Score percentile in a different session||Percentile considered for Tier-2, Tier-3|
The agency shall conduct a separate test each for the three levels of 10th Pass, higher secondary (12th pass), and graduate pass candidates for the non-technical posts.
Currently, The recruitment for non-technical posts is carried out by the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), and the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the CET test score and the final selection for recruitment shall be made through separate specialized Tiers (II, III, Medical Exam, etc.) of examination which shall be conducted by the respective recruitment agencies.
A single Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
The syllabus and NRA CET exam pattern for the Common Eligibility Test would be the same. This will remove the extra burden of candidates who will have to prepare separately for different exams due to the difference in the Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus would be different for different levels of CET Test such as the 10th level, 12th level, and graduate level.
Scheduling Tests and choosing Centres:
Now there would be a single portal for registration and candidates can choose the exam center of their choice. Based on availability, they would be allotted Centres.
The government has planned to open exam centers in every district of the country. The ultimate aim is to reach a stage wherein candidates can schedule their own tests at Centres of their choice.
CET Test Score access to multiple recruitment agencies:
Initially, the scores would be used by the three major recruitment agencies SSC, IBPS, and RRBs. After some time this score can be shared with other Central Governments, State governments, Union Territories, and public sector companies.
Further, Any recruitment agency can adopt recruitment through the CET score if they choose to do that. This would help such organizations in saving costs and time spent on recruitment.
Earlier, On 2nd December 2019 Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) shared a proposal with the government and asked for their comments on the proposal to set up a specialized agency for government recruitment.
The objectives of the proposal are as under:
- (a) To mitigate the hardship faced by candidates who have to appear for multiple examinations conducted by multiple agencies, where similar eligibility conditions have been prescribed.
- (b) To bring in savings to the candidates towards multiple application fees and travel costs to appear in these examinations.
- (c) To improve access to rural candidates by setting up at least one test center in every district.
- (d) To facilitate candidates to schedule tests and choose an examination center of their choice.
- (e) To reduce the time taken in the selection process.
- (f) To facilitate employment generation.
NRA CET official website
The official website is not available yet. There is no official information about the availability of the online portal. The NRA official website is most likely constructed by the NIC and information about the Common Entrance Test will be uploaded. NIC is responsible for the new government website design, updating the necessary data, and website overall maintenance such as server upgrades, etc.
After the website development candidates can check the NRA CET website domain which may be similar to the…
Note: Please check that the domain has .nic.in or .gov.in at the end of the domain name. Some websites are claiming that the official website will be www.nracet.nic.in which is not true. There is no announcement available yet related to this. We will let you know the exact official website link.
As there is no official website information as of now so candidates are advised to avoid any fraudulent website which claims to be an official website.
Madhya Pradesh will use CET score for their recruitment:
CM Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan announced after one day of the approval of the National Recruitment Agency that Madhya Pradesh will use the CET score for the hiring of Group C and Group D vacancies.
Madhya Pradesh became the first state which will use the CET score. He added that this will reduce the time taken in the total recruitment process and save job aspirants time for their exam preparation.
Posts for National Recruitment Agency
Initially, after the approval from the Ministry of Finance, the Below posts are created for the NRA. This information has been made available through a notification issued on 11th January 2021. You may check the notification in the reference section below.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Level of post as per 7th CPC||NRA HQ||Regional offices|
|5.||Senior PPS (For Chairman Office)||(Level-12)||01||00|
|6.||PPS (for Secretary cum-Controller of Examinations Office)||(Level-11)||01||00|
|7.||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||(Level-7)||04||03|
The number of posts will increase after the proper functioning of all departments and offices.
Frequently asked questions
What is the syllabus of the Common eligibility test?
As of now, there is no syllabus issued by the government. The syllabus will be issued later after setting up the official examination portal. All official information will be listed on the official website.
The Syllabus would be similar to the Tier-1 Bank Exam, SSC Exam, and RRB exam. In the syllabus, questions may be asked on topics such as Reasoning, Mathematics, and English. The difficulty level would be different for the 10th class, 12th class, and graduate-level CET.
What is the exam pattern of the Common eligibility test?
Exam patterns will be made available by the National Recruitment Agency when it starts the examination process. The only available information right now is that the Exam pattern for different levels such as 10th class, 12th class, and graduate will be different. Exam patterns will be made available on the official website which is currently under construction.
CET exam pattern will be similar to the Bank, SSC, and RRBs Tier-1 exam where candidates answer objective type of questions with Multiple choices and will have three sections Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and General English. There may be some differences in the exam pattern for the class 10th level, class 12th level, and graduate level.
What is the eligibility for NRA test?
Candidates who have passed 10th class, 12th class, and graduate can appear for different levels of CET exams such as 10th class level, 12t class level, and graduate level. Age criteria will be similar to SSC, IBPS, and RRB Tier-1 exams. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the existing rules of the Government of India.
Official Eligibility Criteria and details such as Age limit, Nationality, and Educational qualifications will be updated after the launch of the official website.
Which exams will be conducted by the National recruitment agency?
Initially, The agency will cover the examinations of Group B and Group C posts for the Railway Recruitment Board, Staff Selection Commission, and Institute of Banking Personnel. It will conduct the Tier-1 Common Eligibility Test for popular examinations such as RRB NTPC, RRB Group D, RRB JE, IBPS RRB, IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS SO, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC JE, SSC Stenographer, SSC JHT, etc.
How many times CET exam is conducted?
Initially, The Common Eligibility Test will be conducted two times a year. NRA shall enhance the frequency of the exam at each level in a planned manner so as to reach a stage where it shall afford the opportunity for a candidate to book and take the test on the date and time requested by him.
Will the NRA CET exam replace CTET, and TET exams?
Common Eligibility Test will be conducted for Group B non-Gazetted, Certain Group B Gazetted, and Group C non-technical posts. This test will not replace the CTET and TET exam and These exams will be conducted by their respective exam authority departments.
Will the SSC CGL 2021-22 also be conducted by the National Recruitment Agency?
Yes, CET will come into force in 2022 and a common eligibility test will be conducted for all participating government recruitment agencies including the Staff Selection Commission. Agency will release its first notification for the test in 2022. All important information such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, etc will also be made available by the Recruitment Agency along with the official notification.
What is the age limit for OBC category writing for the common entrance test?
The age limit will be similar or 1 year more or less to the current examinations conducted by the different government agencies such as SSC, IBPS, and RRB. The age limit will also depend on the exam level. The age limit will be different for all CET levels such as the 10th level exam, 12th level exam, and graduation level exam. For example, the Age limit in the SSC CHSL exam is 18 to 27 years so for the 12th level exam we can expect the age limit from 18 to 27 years. Please note that it is just an assumption and the actual Age Limit will be informed after the release of the official notification in 2022.
Is UPSC under NRA?
UPSC and NRA both are different recruitment agencies. UPSC is responsible to manage the central-level recruitment for mostly Group A and Group B such as the Civil Services exam. NRA is another recruitment agency that will manage Group C and Group D recruitment for the central government.
What is HSSC CET (Common Eligibility Test)?
Haryana staff selection commission has launched a one-time registration portal to recruit candidates for the Group C and Group D posts. This one-time registration portal will be used to conduct a common eligibility test, the Haryana CET exam. Haryana government will use this one-time registration portal and will not take any help from the National recruitment agency for their hiring.
Is CET canceled for 2021?
Yes, As per the latest announcement by Dr. Jitendra Singh on 6th July 2021, CET will be conducted in early 2022. Check the references section below for the source of this information. After doing some more research we found that the exam may be conducted in March 2022 and the application process may be started in February 2022.
As per the last update by the Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh, He shared a written reply in Lok Sabha that the Common Eligibility Test will be conducted from September 2021. As of now, there is no official information available about the postponement of the exam. It is likely to be postponed if the current covid-19 situation does not improve before September.
As per the decreasing graph of the covid cases day by day and increase in the positivity rate we hope that the situation may become normal from July onwards. Also As per the announcement made by the Niti Aayog about sharing the Covaxin formula with other domestic manufacturers and other vaccine approval such as Sputnik V we can easily vaccinate a large percentage of the people from 18 to 44 yrs age group which will help in conducting the Common Eligibility Test. The National Recruitment Agency will take the final decision considering the situation.
Is NRA CET tough?
Definitely, you are going to face the biggest competition among a large group of job seekers. We have seen a lot of applications for popular exams such as SSC CHSL, Bank Clerks, and Railway exams. But now all job seekers who used to attend different exams at different times will now attend a single exam.
So there will be a huge crowd and you have to prove your eligibility among them for the next phase of the selection process.
The more the number of applicants more the exam becomes tough. So you can expect a higher cut-off mark which will not be an easy task for the candidates to crack without proper planning. But the good news is that you can again apply for the CET exam after 6 months.
So just focus on your study and be ready for the upcoming challenge.
- Cowin vaccine registration
- TNPDS smart card
- How to download e-Aadhar online
- Umang app
- NVSP portal
- PFMS scholarship portal
- eHRMS Manav Sampada
- SBI HRMS portal
- UCO bank HRMS portal
- SSO ID Rajasthan
- Apna Khata Rajasthan
- AP sand portal
- NRA gearing up to conduct computer-based online Common Eligibility Test (CET) for recruitment to Non-Gazetted posts by the year-end: Dr. Jitendra Singh, Press Information Bureau, May. 22, 2022, Accessed on: June. 05, 2022. [Online]. Available: https://pib.gov.in/PressReleaseIframePage.aspx?PRID=1827415
- National Recruitment Agency, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, March. 24, 2022, Press Information Bureau, Accessed on: June. 05, 2022. [Online]. Available: https://pib.gov.in/PressReleaseIframePage.aspx?PRID=1809083
- Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted across the country from early 2022 and Ladakh will have two centers at Leh and Kargil, says Dr. Jitendra Singh, Press Information Bureau, Sep. 09, 2021, Accessed on: Aug. 09, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1753585
- Common Eligibility Test will be conducted across the country from early 2022, Press Information Bureau, July 06, 2021. Accessed on: July 07, 2021. [Online]. Available:https://www.pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1733149.
- Creation of posts for National Recruitment Agency (NRA) -reg., D/o Personnel & Training, Jan. 11, 2021. Accessed on: Aug. 09, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://documents.doptcirculars.nic.in/D2/D02est/Creation%20of%20postsV4fQy.PDF.
- Union Cabinet approves setting up of National Recruitment Agency, Press Information Bureau, Aug 19, 2020. Accessed on: Aug 20, 2020. [Online]. Available:pib.gov.in/PressReleseDetailm.aspx?PRID=1647000.
- Union Cabinet approves setting up of National Recruitment Agency, Press Information Bureau, Aug 19, 2020. Accessed on: Aug 20, 2020. [Online]. Available:pib.gov.in/PressReleseDetailm.aspx?PRID=1647000.
- @mygovindia, Youth is appreciating the Government’s decision of setting up #NationalRecruitmentAgency as it will simplify the recruitment process and more job opportunities can be explored easily. Watch this video to know more, Twitter, Aug 24, 2020. Accessed on: Aug 26, 2020. [Online]. Available: twitter.com/mygovindia/status/1297794520721965056.
- @mygovindia, Watch this video to know how the recruitment process and applying for jobs is easier for women with the set up of #NationalRecruitmentAgency, Twitter, Aug 24, 2020. Accessed on: Aug 26, 2020. [Online]. Available: twitter.com/mygovindia/status/1297858695125073920.
- @narendramodi, The #NationalRecruitmentAgency will prove to be a boon for crores of youngsters. Through the Common Eligibility Test, it will eliminate multiple tests and save precious time as well as resources. This will also be a big boost to transparency, Twitter, Aug 19, 2020. Accessed on: Aug 26, 2020. [Online]. Available: twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1296044829550370816.
- Public Notice F. No. 39020/01/2017, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Dec 2, 2019. Accessed on: Sep 6, 2020. [Online]. Available: documents.doptcirculars.nic.in/D2/D02est/EnglishNRAXWdB0.PDF.