Rajasthan CET 2021: Check all details about the Common Eligibility Test conducted by the Rajasthan government. We will share all important information and the latest news updates on this page.
Request you all to read the complete article so that you can find the latest details about the online application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age criteria, etc.
Table of contents:
- What is the Rajasthan CET exam?
- Salient features of the Rajasthan CET exam?
- Rajasthan one time registration portal:
- Rajasthan CET exam Pattern
- Exam date
- Online application process
- Rajasthan CET Governing Body:
- Rajasthan CET Posts details
- Important Links
What is the Rajasthan CET exam?
Rajasthan CET or Common Eligibility Test is an online objective type of question paper that will be conducted by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board for the non-technical posts of the Subordinate and Ministerial Services department.
Rajasthan government has announced to conduct a Common Eligibility Test for the non-technical posts of Rajasthan government. Now there will be a common eligibility test for the posts such as Village Development Officer, Patwari, Jamadar, Clerk, Supervisor, etc.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board is responsible to manage the recruitment process for the Subordinate and Ministerial Services posts in Rajasthan. Recruitment for some posts is managed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Now Rajasthan government has proposed to conduct a Common Eligibility Test for all posts so that the candidates can attend a single exam for multiple posts.
Last year the central government has approved a proposal for the formation of a new National Recruitment Agency to manage the central level posts through a Common Eligibility Test which will be conducted at a national level. Now many state government has also announced to conduct of a Common Eligibility Test to manage their state-level government recruitment process.
Haryana government has also developed a one-time registration portal to manage the Haryana CET exam.
Rajasthan government has also analyzed the benefits of the Common Eligibility Test and finally announced to conduct it for the non-technical posts of the Rajasthan government.
Benefits of the Rajasthan CET
Candidates will get several benefits from this single exam. Some of the important benefits are mentioned below.
- Now candidates can apply for multiple posts through a single common exam. There is no need to appear for multiple exams now.
- Candidates will have to pay the exam fee once for three years.
- It will help in saving candidates valuable time so that candidates can focus on their studies and exam preparation.
- Now there is also no need for multiple online applications for different posts. A single one-time registration portal will be developed where candidates will register themselves once and can apply for multiple posts through a common application form.
- It will save candidates money e as well as government expenditure in managing the multiple recruitment processes.
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test|
|Conducted by||Rajasthan government|
|Managed by||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Year started||June 2021|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Types of CET||Two types, CET for graduation level,|
CET for 10+2 level
|Exam purpose||To shortlist candidates for the non-technical posts of the Rajasthan government|
|Exam type||Objective question paper|
|Rajasthan one time registration portal website||Will be updated|
|Helpline number||Will be updated|
Salient features of the Rajasthan CET exam?
- There will be two CET exams for the Graduation and 10+2 level.
- Candidates will get a CET score after the Common Eligibility Test.
- CET will be conducted once a year.
- Candidates will be called for further rounds of the recruitment process based on their performance in the CET exam.
- Now candidates will get a chance to apply for multiple posts after a single exam.
- The common Eligibility Test will be conducted by the RSSB (Rajasthan Staff Selection Board).
- The validity of the Rajasthan CET score will be 3 years and candidates will be eligible to apply for the new vacancies until the next three years.
- There will be no minimum cut-off in the exam and candidates will be shortlisted according to the available vacancies for a particular post.
- There will be no limits on the number of attempts and candidates can attend the multiple CET exam to improve their CET scores. The highest CET score will be considered for the next process of selection.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the current reservation rules in the Rajsthan government.
- A common Eligibility Test will be conducted to determine the candidate’s eligibility to appear in the recruitment process for multiple posts. Candidates will not be able to secure a government job by just getting good marks in a CET exam.
Rajasthan one time registration portal:
Rajasthan government will also develop a one-time registration portal to manage the online application process.
All primary stakeholders such as Rajasthan Public Service Commission Commission, Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, and other government recruiting organizations will share their suggestions related to the development of the one-time registration portal so that candidates can apply for multiple posts available to hire through different government recruitment agencies.
Rajasthan CET exam Pattern
It will be an objective type of test where candidates will get multiple choices for a single question. Candidates will have to select one option out of the given four options. Other details such as the number of subjects, number of questions, and marks will be available later on the one-time registration portal.
The exam date is not yet announced by the Rajasthan government. We will share the latest update as soon as any official notification is available.
Online application process
The online application process will start after the implementation of the one-time registration portal. There is no official deadline shared by the government to set up the one-time Rajasthan portal.
The syllabus of the CET will be shared later by the government. The syllabus will most likely be similar to the current syllabuses of the non-technical post-exams.
Rajasthan CET Governing Body:
A new cell will be formed especially to conduct the Common Eligibility Test. This new cell will be managed by the RSSB. Rajasthan government will appoint a senior officer from the Rajasthan Administrative Service as in charge of this new cell. There will be three departments in this CET cell
- Research & Question Material Development
Rajasthan CET Posts details
CET exam will be conducted for the below-mentioned posts of different departments. Please have a look.
CET for Graduate Levels:
|Sr. No.||Name of Rules||Name of Posts|
|1||Rajasthan Engineering Subordinate Service (Irrigation) Rules, 1967||Ziladar|
|2||Rajasthan Subordinate Accounts Service Rules, 1973||Junior Accountant|
|3||Rajasthan Revenue Accounts Subordinate Service Rules, 1975||T.R.A.|
|4||Rajasthan Commercial Taxes Subordinate Service (Gen. Branch) Rules, 1975||Tax Assistant|
|5||Rajasthan Industries Subordinate Service Rules, 1966||1. District Industries Officer|
2. Manager Industrial Estate
3. Industries Inspector
|6||Rajasthan Woman Empowerment (State and Subordinate) Service Rules 2017||Supervisor (Women Empowerment)|
|7||Rajasthan Integrated Child Development (State and Subordinate) Service Rules, 1998||Supervisor|
|8||Rajasthan Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (State and Subordinate) Service Rules, 1998||1-Coordinator Training|
2- Coordinator Supervision
|9||Rajasthan Jails Subordinate Service Rules, 1998||1. Deputy Jailor|
2. Asstt. Jailor
|10||Rajasthan Land Revenue (Land Records) Rules, 1957||Patwari|
|11||Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Rules, 1996||Village Development Officer|
|12||Rajasthan Social Welfare Subordinate Service Rules, Hostel Superintend Gr. II 1963||Hostel Superintend Gr. II|
CET for Sr. Secondary Levels:
|Sr. No.||Name of Rules||Name of Posts|
|1||Rajasthan Govt. Presses Subordinate Service Rules, 1973||Laboratory Incharge|
|2||Rajasthan Forest Subordinate Service Rules, 2015||Forester|
|3||Rajasthan Minority Affairs (State and Subordinate) Service Rules, 2017||Hostel Superintend|
|4||Rajasthan Secretariat Ministerial Service Rules, 1970||Clerk Grade II|
|5||Rajasthan Subordinate Offices Ministerial Service Rules, 1999||Jr. Assistant|
|6||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Ministerial and subordinate Services) Rules and Regulations, 1999||Clerk Grade II|
|7||Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Rules, 1996||LDC|
|8||Rajasthan Excise Subordinate Service (Preventive Branch) Rules, 1976||Jamadar Grade II|
Can other state candidates apply for the Rajasthan CET?
There is no official statement or information available about the eligibility of the other state candidates.
What are the Rajasthan CET eligibility criteria?
All candidates who have cleared their 12th or graduation level exams can apply for the CET. Other information related to the eligibility criteria will be available after the development of the one-time registration portal.
What is the online application fee for Rajasthan CET?
Online application fee details will be available after the formation of the one-time registration portal.
What is the different application mode available?
The application process will be completed in online mode. Other details will be updated later.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope you like this post. You may share your suggestions or queries through the common section available below.