MyChart Duke and all associated information are available in this article. How to log in and Sign Up to the Duke MyChart website and access all important patient-related services?
What are the benefits of this portal and what type of services are available to patients? Please read further to find the latest and updated information.
What is Duke MyChart?
Duke Health has implemented the MyChart software to provide all essential healthcare services to its patients. MyChart portal is developed and managed by the EPIC Systems Corporation.
It incorporates many valuable features and services that are very useful for healthcare organizations and their patients. All patients get the convenience and ease of access to different health services through the My Chart software.
My Chart portal is available through the web browser. Patients can also download the latest Duke my chart app to access their MyChart account and take the benefits of advanced login security and data protection offered by my Duke health app.
|Name of the portal||Duke MyChart|
|Developed by||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Purpose||To provide a single platform to solve all patient-related health problems|
|Beneficiary||All patients of Duke Health|
Duke My Chart Login
In order to access the MyChart Duke account, patients must log in to the official portal or mobile app. There are some necessary guidelines that must be followed by all patients in order for secure and successful login. Please have a look below.
- Patients must use a secure device to access their accounts. It may be any personal device such as a mobile phone tablet or personal laptop.
- There must be an availability of a good internet connection that will be used for a successful Duke login.
- Patients must have created their my chart username and password by registering on the online website.
- All patients must use the latest web browser if they are accessing their account through the online Browser.
Now if you are sure that you are following the above guidelines, you are good to go. Please check below the login process.
There are four ways to access your Duke MyChart account as mentioned below.
- Login through the direct login URL
- Login through the Duke My Chart mobile app
- Search the Mychart login page on the MyChart official website
- Login through the My Duke Health App
1-Login through the direct login URL:
Step 1: Open the official website of Duke my chart. By default, you will see a login page as shown below.
Step 2: you can now proceed to log in, Enter your my chart username and password in the given spaces and press the sign-in button. You will be successfully logged in if you have entered the correct username and password.
If your username and password are not correct then you must check below about how to recover your username and password
2-Login through the Duke My Chart mobile app:
First of all, you will have to install the latest version of the My Chart mobile app on your smartphone and after that, you can log in to your My Chart account.
The latest version of the Android and IOS app is available online and patients can download any of these apps according to their mobile device.
- Just visit the Duke Mychart Sign-In page through the mobile browser.
- Navigate to the footer of this page. You will find the mobile apps link for both Android and IOS platforms.
- Click the app link to open the app page on the respective vendor. It may be the Google play store or the Apple app store.
- Once you are on the app screen, click the Install button to download the app to your device.
- You will see a new icon on the home screen of your mobile phone.
Mobile app login process:
- After downloading the app, open it and use your login credentials to access your account.
- Enter your username and password and press the Sign In button.
- After visiting the patient dashboard page, verify additional security settings.
- Patients can also use the extra security features MyChart mobile app offers such as facial screen lock and fingerprint scan and passcode lock.
3- Search the Login URL on the MyChart official website
Step 1: Open the official website https://mychart.com/ and click the Access MyChart link. You can find the Access MyChart link in the top right corner or in the middle of the home screen.
Step 2: On the next screen, you will see a search form to search the provider login and sign-up links. Type Duke in the search form to view the Sign-In and Sign-Up links of Duke Health.
Step 3: As shown in the above image, you will see the MyChart Sign-In link for Duke Health. Click this link to open the Sign In page.
Step 4: Enter your MyChart username and password in the Sign In form and press the Sign In button to access your MyChart account.
4- Login through the My Duke Health App:
Duke Health Patients can also use the My Duke Health official Duke app to manage their MyChart account.
My Duke Health app works with the My Chart account through a proper integration so it will be very easy to access the MyChart account and other Duke services through a single app.
Patients will get quick access to their Mychart account including full functionality so it’s also a great option to access your MyChart account.
You can download the My Duke Mobile app through the below-given steps.
- Open the My Duke Health mobile app page.
- You will see the app link along with the QR code.
- Scan the QR code by using the mobile camera and download the app to your smartphone.
- You can also click the app download link to install the app on your smartphone.
After downloading the My Duke Health app, open the app and enter your MyChart username and password to log in and access your account. After login, visit the MyChart section in the mobile app.
Direct link to download the My Duke Health app:
How to recover the Duke MyChart username and password?
The username and Password recovery facility is available through the official website.
How to recover my chart username?
1- Open the Mychart login screen and click the forgot username link that is available on the login form.
2- On the next screen, you will find a username recovery form and you can use this recovery form to recover your username
3- Enter your first name, last name, and date of birth in the username recovery form and press the submit button. On the next screen, you will see a message that your username will be sent to your email ID which is registered on the file.
Once you recover your username you can log in through the official login page
How can I reset my chart password?
All patients can use the online facility to reset their passwords if they are not able to recall that. This facility is accessible through the login page of Duke my chart. Visit the login page and click the forgot password link. You will be redirected to a password reset form as shown below.
As you can see in the above image you will have to enter your my chart username and your date of birth in the password reset form.
After that, click the next button. You will soon receive an email including a link to reset your password. You can now open your email inbox and search for a new email.
If there is no email in your inbox then search your spam and junk folder also. Finally, click the password reset link available in the email and create a new password for your my chart account
Duke my chart sign up
All new patients or those patients who are visiting the MyChart portal for the first time must register and create a new MyChart account in order to access the full functionality and all patients related services.
There are two ways for the dukemychart.org sign-up process.
- Sign-Up through an activation code
- Sign-Up online
1-Sign-Up through an activation code
Patients must have an activation code to open a new account. The activation code is generally sent through an email or through the visit summary after an appointment. Please check the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website and hit the Sign Up now button. You will find an online Sign-Up form through an activation code (as shown below).
Step 2: Enter the activation code you have already received, ZIP code, and date of birth, and press the Next button.
Step 3: Complete the rest of the process and create a new username and password. Agree to the terms and conditions and finish the Sign Up process.
You can also set your communication preferences and a two-step verification process while registering your account.
If you don’t have an activation code then you can Sign Up through the below process.
Step 1: Open the official Sign-Up page and click the Sign Up online link. You will find an online Sign-Up form on the next page (as shown below).
Step 2: Your account verification will be done based on your demographic information. Fill out this Sign-Up form and click the Next button to proceed with the identity verification step.
Step 3: Verify your identity and proceed to the next step. Create a new username and password for your account and log in by using your new login credentials.
Benefits of Duke MyChart
Manage your profile:
Patients can Sign In and manage their online account anytime anywhere. This includes editing your profile data and updating it with the latest information.
All contact details such as email address, contact number, address, etc can be easily modified online.
View Test Results
All types of lab and test results are uploaded on the MyChar portal and patients can view or download those results online after logging in to their account.
All uploaded lab results are available for a very long period of time so that patients can access them later.
Schedule appointments online:
Patients can schedule their appointment for Primary Care or Urgent Care through the MyChart portal so that the patient can visit the clinic at the scheduled time and start the treatment without wasting time on pre-treatment formalities.
There are no waiting issues now and doctors’ availability can be checked online. Patients can easily select the date and time from the available slots at their convenience.
Book a telehealth appointment:
A virtual meeting facility is also available and patients can take the benefits of video consultation through any camera, microphone, and speaker-enabled device. Patients can use their personal smartphones or laptop for that.
Please don’t forget to install the video meeting application such as the ZOOM client. It’s a good option for urgent medical help from an expert.
Send a Secure Message:
Patients can use the secure message feature to send a message to their medical care team and ask anything related to their medical treatment or other types of questions. This feature is useful if there is no emergency.
Manage your Family account:
If a patient is a minor then parents can access the minor patient account and manage that account during the treatment period.
View your Medical Record online:
Patients’ medical records are saved online in the MyChart database which is always available for patients whenever required.
All appointments, lab test information, treatment details, medication-related information, vaccination details, etc can be accessed online by logging into MyChart.
How to pay the Duke Health bill?
All patients can pay their bills through the MyChart login which provides an easy and secure way to pay their medical bills. The previous billing summary is also available on the portal. There are two ways to pay your bill.
- Payment through MyChart login
- Pay as a guest
1-Payment through MyChart login:
- Log in to your MyChart account and visit the payment section.
- Check all required payment-related information and start the payment processing.
- You can use any available payment mode to pay your medical charges.
- Complete the bill payment processing online and save the payment receipt for future purposes.
2-Pay as a guest:
- Open the official MyChart page.
- Click the Pay as Guest link available below the login form.
- An online payment form for guest payment will appear on the screen (as shown in the below image).
- Enter the Guarantor or account number and guarantor’s last name, complete the captcha verification, and press the Look Up button.
- The account information will be verified online. After the verification, you can pay the required payment with the help of any available payment method.
Note: The guarantor number and account number are available on the billing statement.
How to request an appointment for a new patient?
All new patients can request an appointment online on the Duke official website. Please check the below-mentioned procedure.
- Visit the new appointment request form.
- Fill out this online appointment request form and submit your request.
- Please mentioned the valid and working email id and contact number for communication purposes.
- Your request will be reviewed and you will get a call from the representative to schedule your appointment.
For any kind of assistance related to MyChart, please speak to the Duke MyChart customer service number at 919-620-4555 or 800-782-6945.
Appointment assistance: Please call the below numbers for help.
|BONE AND JOINT CLINIC PATIENTS||919-872-5296|
|Duke My Chart Sign Up page||https://www.dukemychart.org/Home/Signup|
|Sign Up through an activation code||https://www.dukemychart.org/home/accesscheck.asp|
|Username recovery page||https://www.dukemychart.org/home/recoverlogin.asp|
|Password reset page||https://www.dukemychart.org/home/passwordreset.asp|
|Guest bill payment page||https://www.dukemychart.org/home/billing/guestpay/|
|Duke New Patient Appointment Request form||Click here|
|Lincoln New Patient Appointment Request form||Click here|
|Bone and Joint Clinic New Patient Appointment Request form||Click here|