Mywakehealth login: How to access My Wake Health Patient Portal? How to pay the Medical bill online? What are the benefits and features Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist offers to patients?
In this article, you will get to know about…
- How to securely and conveniently access your personal health information online?
- Important features and patient services the MyWakeHealth.org portal offers to patients.
- Step-by-step procedures to access patient services online.
- How to activate the Mychart account instantly?
- How to quickly and securely pay your medical bill?
- Mobile app-related information such as how to download and login into your account.
If you are looking for the above-mentioned information then you can find them in this article. Please read below for all the latest updates.
My Wake Health Patient Portal
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist has got a license from EPIC to use the Mychart web portal and mobile app.
This partnership allows all patients to access the digital patient services available through the Mychart portal such as appointment booking, secure communication with the provider, prescription refill, viewing test results, etc.
Patients can access the Mychart web portal through mywakehealth.org login.
Mywakehealth is a highly secure and accessibility-ready tool that is available to access from different platforms such as laptops, desktops, and smartphones.
A mobile app is also available to provide ease of access and extra login security features. Patients can download the Android or iOS mobile app as per the operating system of their smartphone.
Features and Benefits of Mywakehealth.org login
My Wake Health is a patient portal designed to provide all required services to patients that will help patients to recover from their medical issues and keep themselves stay healthy.
Some of the important services patients can use are mentioned below.
Communicate with provider
Effective and secure communication is highly required to protect patient data and avoid any type of privacy-related issues.
MyWakeHealth portal is designed in such a way that patients can securely communicate with their provider through the secure communication channel.
Patients can inquire about their health condition and providers can reply to patients through a secure message facility available through the Mychart portal.
Access your test results
There is no need to call or visit the provider’s office to get your lab test results. Your test results will be uploaded to Mywakehealth account as soon as they are available even without checking by the doctor.
Once the doctor views your results, you will also see the doctor’s note along with the test result. You may further communicate with your provider if you have any questions related to your test results.
Request prescription refills
Always stay updated with your medication through Mychart.
Just ask your provider if you need any medication refills and the provider will suggest you updated your medication as per your current health condition.
Schedule and manage appointments
Appointment scheduling is another great feature where patients can book a time slot that suits them as per the availability of the doctors.
Patients can also manage their scheduled appointments and view past appointment information.
Manage personal information
Patients can view their profile information after login into their Mychart account.
Patients can edit and update any outdated or incorrect information such as phone number, email address, residential address, etc.
Pay your bill
Online bill payment is another important feature that helps patients to pay their medical bills through a secure platform. Patients can pay after login to their account or they can use the guest payment service.
How to access the MyWakeHealth patient portal?
Accessing your patient portal is very easy if you have already registered an account. All you need is…
- A secure and trusted device to access the official website.
- A secure and latest web browser to open the Mychart web portal.
- A reliable and fast internet connection.
- Your Mywakehealth login credentials to access your account.
Patients can access their accounts in two ways.
- Through online web portal.
- Through a mobile app.
1-Login through the Mywakehealth chart web portal:
If a patient has a secure device and the latest web browser installed on it then please follow the below steps to access the patient account.
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, you will find a login form (as shown below).
- Enter your username and password in the online login form.
- Press the Sign In button to access your patient dashboard page.
2-Login through Mychart mobile app:
Patients can download the official Mychart mobile app and access their My Wake Health account.
Please download the mobile app by clicking the Android or iOS app link given below.
How to log in to the mobile app?
If you have downloaded the app on your smartphone, please follow the below steps to access your account.
- Click the Mychart app icon on your smartphone home screen to launch the app.
- You will see a login screen on your smartphone.
- Select your provider and enter your username and password.
- Tap the Sign In button to access your account.
- Implement additional login security such as Face ID lock or fingerprint lock.
MyWakeHealth.org account recovery
Patients must get an account recovery in case they forgot their account login credentials.
Wake Forest Baptist Health has implemented the password reset and username recovery facility for its patients directly on the login page.
Patients can use this facility anytime if they are not able to access their accounts.
How to recover the username?
Below steps will be required to recover your username.
- Visit the Mywakehealth.org website.
- Click the Forgot Username option on the login form.
- On the next page, you will see a login recovery page.
- Use your name, social security number, and date of birth associated with your account.
- You will get an email at the registered email address including your username.
How to reset the password?
In case you are getting the wrong password error then you can reset your password with the help of the below steps.
- Visit the Mywakehealth.org web portal.
- Click Forgot Password link on the login form.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your username, social security number, and date of birth.
- You will get an email on the email address associated with your account after submitting this information.
- Open your inbox and click the password reset link and create a new password.
- Login to your account with your newly created password.
How to sign up for a new account?
There are two methods to register a new patient portal account.
- Sign up on www.mywakehealth.org with an activation code
- Online sign-up without activation code
1-www.mywakehealth.org sign up with myWakeHealth activation code:
It’s a very simple process to register a new account if a patient has received an activation code from Wake Forest Baptist Health. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Mywakehealth.org web portal.
- Click the Sign Up Now link available on the login form.
- You will see an activation form (as shown below).
- Enter your myWakeHealth activation code, social security number, and date of birth.
- Press the Next button to activate your account instantly.
- You can also create your new username and password to access your account anytime.
2-Online sign-up without activation code:
If you are an 18 years or older patient and do not have an activation code then you can sign up through the online demographic information verification process.
This process will take approximately 7 days and a third-party service will verify your identity.
Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Online sign-up page.
- Enter your demographic information in the sign-up form.
- A third-party verifier will ask you some questions that you will have to answer.
- After the verification, you will receive an email including your activation code and instructions to activate your myWakeHealth account.
Mywakehealth Bill Pay Process
There are different ways to pay your treatment charges at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist.
Patients can use online payment, phone payment, payment by mail, or in-person payment facility whichever suits them.
Please note that patients must check their billing statement after login into their myWakehealth account to find out the due date. It will help them to void the penalty.
Payment through Mywakehealth.org:
Login to your account and make an online payment by using a debit/credit card and other payment options.
Please check your statement before making a payment to get an idea about the bill and the services you have used.
Patients can also use a faster payment method Guest payment available through myWakehealth.org.
There is no need to log in to any account, patients can directly pay the required bill by using the Guarantor’s information and the account number.
Pay by Mail
Please mail your payment to the below address.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist
PO Box 751727
Charlotte, NC 28275-1727
Pay by Phone
Please call below mentioned customer service number and make a phone payment.
336-716-3988 or 877-938-7497 (toll-free), Mon – Fri: 8 am to 5 pm, EST.
Pay in Person
Patients can visit the hospital where they have received the healthcare service or they can also visit any nearest location to pay their medical bills.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Financial Counseling Office, Main Level, Reynolds Tower
Medical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
Mon – Fri: 8 am to 5 pm, EST
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Lexington Medical Center
Customer Service (located near the Administrative Offices)
Lexington, NC 27292
Mon – Fri: 8 am to 5 pm, EST
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Davie Medical Center
313 NC Hwy. 801 N
Bermuda Run, NC 27006
Mon – Fri: 8 am to 5 pm, EST
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist High Point Medical Center
Cashier’s office, first floor, Admitting Entrance
601 N. Elm Street
High Point, NC 27260
Monday – Friday 8 am- 5 pm EST
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Wilkes Medical Center
Cashier: Monday – Friday 8 am -5 pm
Patient Accounts: Monday – Friday 7 am -3:30 pm
204 Jefferson Street, Suite 108
North Wilkesboro, NC 28659
My Wake Health Customer Service
Patients can call myWakeHealth to help desk phone number anytime at 855-560-5111 in case of any type of account login, sign-up, activation, or troubleshooting issues.
Email: Send an email to [email protected].
Other phone numbers:
|Billing and Insurance||336-716-3988|
|Patient and Family Relations||336-713-2273|
|Social Work Services||336-716-5329|
|Password reset page||https://www.mywakehealth.org/mychart/passwordreset.asp|
|Username recovery page||https://www.mywakehealth.org/mychart/recoverlogin.asp|
|Sign Up without an Activation code||https://www.mywakehealth.org/mychart/Signup|
|Find a provider||https://www.wakehealth.edu/find-a-provider|
What is an activation code and how will I get it?
If you are a new patient and visiting Wake Forest Baptist healthcare facility then you will receive an activation code in your after-visit summary or on your enrollment letter or through an email.
This activation code will help you to instantly activate a new Mywakehealth account.
Can I access my account through my mobile phone?
Patients can access their accounts from any type of device. Whether it is a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone, the Mywakehealth portal works perfectly fine on all devices.
This website is fully responsive and there are no issues in accessing any information.
If patients are using a smartphone, they can download the mobile app also to access a more user-friendly interface.
About Wake Forest Baptist
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist is a Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based academic healthcare system.
It was founded in 1902 as Wake Forest School of Medicine (formerly Bowman Gray School of Medicine).
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist consists of Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, an 885-bed tertiary-care hospital in Winston-Salem, and an academic institution “Wake Forest School of Medicine”, which is a recognized leader in experiential medical education.
|Name of the portal||MyWakeHealth patient portal|
|Developed by||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Designed for||Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist|
|Access mode||Online (Web and mobile app)|
|Purpose||To provide all essential healthcare services to Wake Forest Baptist patients|
|Beneficiary||All Wake Forest Baptist patients|
We have shared all the important patient-related resources, guides, and troubleshooting guides related to the myWakeHealth.org patient portal.
To get all the advantages of patient services through a secure and reliable digital medium, we encourage patients to sign up for a new account today and get a good quality healthcare service.
I hope you enjoy reading this article and got the information whatever you are looking for. Thank you for reading this article.
Please share this article if it really helps you. You may also share your suggestions, or feedback through the comment section below.