How to pay TPNODL Odisha Electricity Bill? How to access TPNODL Consumer Portal and register an online complaint? How to check bill payment and complaint status? How to view and download electricity bills? Check all the latest updates about the TP Northern Odisha Electricity Bill.
What is TPNODL Odisha
TPNODL stands for “TP Northern Odisha Distribution Limited” which is one of the Odisha Discom that provides electricity distribution, metering, payment collection, new connection, etc services to consumers residing in the Northern region of Odisha state.
Previously, it was known as NESCO before the 51% equity acquisition by Tata Power. Tata Power got the approval on 1st April 2021 to manage the NESCO distribution network. Tata Power also changed the NESCO name to TPNODL. Now Tata Power is managing all five distribution circles Balasore, Bhadrak, Baripada, Jajpur, and Keonjhar of TPNODL.
currently, TPNODL manages a distribution Area of 28,000 sq. Km. and providing electricity services to 20.54 Lakh customers in the Northern region. By upgrading the distribution infrastructure, and introducing new technologies, Tata Power managed to reduce the overall AT&C losses and provide an uninterrupted power supply and better customer service.
TPNODL Electricity Bill Payment
If you are residing in any TPNODL circle and using the power supply then you will get your electricity bill every month during a specified period. You must pay your electricity bill before the due date to avoid late payment charges.
TPNODL offers an online bill payment service through its online portal that customers can use to pay their electricity bills. It’s straightforward to use this service and make an instant bill payment without even visiting any office. The process to pay your monthly electricity charges is given below.
- Visit the official website https://www.tpnodl.com/
- Navigate to Customer Zone -> Bill Payment from the main menu or click the Pay Your Bill link located in the right sidebar.
- You will be redirected to the bill payment page where you can find the online payment instructions and link to start the payment process.
- Click the Pay Energy Bill link available on the same page.
- Enter your CA number/Account Number, Phone number, and email address, and click the Pay Now button to make an online payment.
- You will find multiple payment options.
- Use any one option and make an online payment.
- You can also pay Non-Energy Bill and OTS payments through the same page.
TPNODL Odisha Customer Portal Login, View, Download, and Pay Electricity Bill
There is a separate consumer portal available for TPNODL customers. This portal is managed by Tata Power and provides all types of electricity-related services.
All customers can log in to the TPNODL customer portal and pay their electricity bill, check and download their electricity bill, register an online complaint, or connect with the customer service team.
Please follow the below steps to log in and access the customer portal.
- Visit the TPNODL website https://www.tpnodl.com/
- Navigate to Customer Zone -> Consumer Portal from the top menu.
- You will be redirected to the login page of the customer portal.
- You can also visit the customer portal login page directly at https://customerportal.tatapower.com/.
- On the login page, enter your consumer number and mobile number and log in by verifying through an OTP.
- After login, you’ll be redirected to your customer portal dashboard page.
After login, you can access the below-mentioned services through the dashboard page.
1-Check complaint status:
Customers can register a complaint and can also check the status of their complaint after logging in to their accounts on the TPNODL customer portal. It helps to stay informed about the current status of the customer complaint.
2-Check meter reading:
Customers can easily find what is the latest meter reading of their electricity connection. It will help customers can keep track of energy consumption and upcoming billing amount.
3-SMS & Email Alerts:
Customers will get email and SMS alerts for different events related to their electricity bills. If customers have opted to receive alerts then they can get the bill-related alerts, due date, billing amount, power outage information, etc directly on their email and SMS.
4-View and Download Bill:
The customer portal helps customers to check their monthly electricity bills and download a copy of their bills. It can be easily down after logging in to their account.
5-Check Consumption History:
Customers can check their energy consumption history by logging in to their account on the TPNODL customer portal. This way customers can keep track of their energy usage and avoid unnecessary energy consumption if it is very high.
6-View Payment History:
Previous billing history is now available on the customer portal. Customers can easily check that through their accounts and compare the billing to a different month.
TPNODL Bill Payment through digital payment services
If you are already using digital payment solutions in India then you can use them to pay your electricity bills of TPNODL. Some of the popular digital payment service providers that also offer electricity bill payment services are Phone Pe, Amazon Pay, Paytm, Google Pay, Freecharge, etc.
All providers offer quick and easy payment processes so customers can use any solution provider at their convenience. The payment process is also similar. We are sharing the payment process by using Freecharge. Please have a look.
- Open the Freecharge mobile app and log in to your account.
- Visit the “billing and recharge” section and select “electricity”.
- Select Odisha in the state and TPNODL in the electricity provider.
- Enter your account number or customer ID.
- Click the “Continue” button and pay your electricity bill by using any online payment method.
- You can use UPI, Internet banking, debit, and credit cards.
Similarly, you can use PhonePe, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Paytm, etc to make electricity bill payments.
Note: If you don’t know your Customer ID then you can find that on your electricity bill.
These digital payment companies also offer cashback and discount offers occasionally to encourage using digital payments. Customers can check the latest promo codes or discount offers on the TPNODL website by visiting the offers and schemes page.
Please note that offers may end at any time and are valid for a certain time. Please check all terms and conditions before using any discount offer.
|Payment Service Provider||Promo Code||Discount/Cashback|
|Amazon pay||No promo code required||Up to 150 Rs cashback|
|PhonePe||No promo code required||75 Rs cashback on the first PhonePe transaction|
TPNODL bill Payment through the Mo Bidyut portal
The Odisha government has recently launched the Mo Bidyut portal to provide new electricity connections and bill payment-related services to people. Mo Bidyut portal is a part of the 5T initiative of the Odisha government and offers a bill payment facility.
Customers can use the below steps to pay the electricity bill through Mo Bidyut online portal.
- Open the Mo Bidyut website.
- You will find an online bill payment link.
- Click that link to start your payment process
- You will have to select “TPNODL” from the list of Discoms.
- Click the Proceed to Payments button.
- You must enter your customer id and select Energy Bill in the Type of payment section.
- Finally, click the Proceed button and pay your electricity bill on the next page using any payment method you choose.
Apart from the online portal, Mo Bidyut mobile app is also available that customers can download on their mobile and pay the electricity bill on the go.
TPNODL Electricity Bill payment on Odisha One portal
Odisha one citizen portal offers electricity bill payment services in Odisha state. Odisha one is a unified citizen portal that has been developed to help Odisha citizens by offering government services in a digital form and providing its citizens easy access to all government services.
TPNODL customers printed advantage of the quick pay service available on Odisha one portal. The process to pay the electricity bill is given below
- Visit the Odisha One portal and click the Quick Pay link.
- On the quick payment page, select “Electricity” and “TPNODL” in the Service and Service Provider sections.
- After that, enter your “Customer Id” and “Mobile number” on the same page and press the Submit button.
- Odisha One portal will fetch the bill details that you can check.
- After checking the details you can start paying your electricity bill.
- Then use any available payment method and make an online payment.
- Please save your payment receipt after the payment.
Please note that the payment facility through Odisha one portal is not free. There will be a Rs 5 service charge for every transaction.
TPNODL One-Time Settlement (OTS) scheme
Odisha Government has launched a one-time settlement (OTS) scheme to pay the electricity arrear. This scheme is valid for all types of customers. Whether you are a Govt or private consumer and availing power supply under LT, HT & EHT, you can register for the OTS scheme and save around 30% on your total outstanding due.
OTS scheme has been approved by the Hon’ble Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission and will be valid till 21st April 2023. If you have not paid your electricity bill for a long time and want to settle it through a one-time payment then you must register yourself now. You can also pay the total outstanding in three installments.
You may register through the following ways.
- Call Center (1800-345-6718/1912)
- Customer Care Centre
- Anubhav Kendra
- Sub-Division / Division Office / Nistha Camp
- TPNODL Section Customer Service Executive
- WhatsApp on 7777004759 or Give a missed call at 067471 33888
Customers can make one-time full payments, Two equal consecutive monthly installments (50% +50%), or Three consecutive monthly installments (50% +25% +25% ).
How to register a complaint online on the TPNODL portal?
If you have any issue then you can complain through the customer service contact details. All types of queries and grievances will be taken seriously and will be resolved as soon as possible. Customers can call the Toll Free Number 1800-345-6718 or send an email to [email protected]
There are sectional complaint coordinators that will help you in case of no power supply. Please download the contact details of Sectional Complaint Coordinators and contact them directly if you have a power supply issue.
Send an online request:
TPNODL customer portal also offers the facility to register a complaint online through the contact form. Please register your complaint with the help of the below steps.
- First of all, open the TPNODL Consumer portal.
- On the right side, click the Contact And Support link.
- You will see contact details and an online form on the next page.
- Fill out this online request form by selecting a topic, entering your consumer number, and selecting the type of complaint.
- You can also write a summary of your issue.
- Finally, press the Next button to submit your complaint online.
- Your grievances/ complaints will be assessed and you will soon get a revert with the best possible resolution.
How to apply for a new electricity connection?
If you are residing in the TPNODL circle area and want to get a new electricity connection then you will have to apply through the official TPNODL website. All new connection applications for up to 5Kw are now managed by the Mo Bidyut portal.
For other types of electricity connections, applications will be submitted directly through the TPNODL web portal. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website https://www.tpsouthernodisha.com/.
- Click the New Connection link on the right sidebar or under the Customer Zone menu item.
- You will get four options on this page.
- LT Connection up to 5 Kw
- LT 3 Phase connection
- HT Connection
- EHT Connection
- Select “LT Connection up to 5 Kw” if you are a normal consumer and looking for a connection for your house.
- You will be redirected to the Mo Bidyut portal.
- Click the New Service Connection link and verify your mobile number through the OTP.
- Fill out the online application form and upload relevant documents.
- Finally, make the payment and submit your application.
- Your application for a new electricity connection has been received successfully.
- Please take a printout of the application form and payment receipt.
If you need other types of connection then click any one link from the “LT 3 Phase connection”, “HT Connection”, and “EHT Connection” on the TPNODL new connection page. Fill out the application form and submit it.
You can also track the status of your application from the same page by clicking the connection type link that you have applied for.
TPNODL offline payment
Customers can also make an offline payment by visiting the nearest TPNODL office. TPNODL has also tied up with Airtel Payments Bank to offer offline electricity payment service. Customers can view Google Map listings of all offline Airtel Payments Bank collection centers and visit the nearest location to make an offline payment.
Around 4000+ Airtel Payments Bank outlets are available in the Northern region so customers can easily find a collection outlet near their place. We will still suggest customers use the online bill payment service we have mentioned in this article. Online payment is a very easy process sitting at the home. There is no need to visit anywhere.
TPNODL Electricity payment through My Tata Power Consumer app
My Tata Power consumer app is also another payment facility that consumers residing in the northern region can use. It also offers quick and convenient bill payment services. You can download the official mobile app for Android or iOS platforms through the App store or Google Play store.
We are also sharing the direct links to download the mobile app.
Click the link given above as per your device and download the mobile app.
How to pay the bill?
- Open the My Tata Power consumer app on your smartphone.
- Select TPNODL from the list of Discoms.
- Enter your consumer number. The app will fetch the bill details.
- After checking the billing details, you can proceed with making the online payment.
- There are multiple payment methods available.
- Use any one payment method and pay your electricity bill.
- Save your payment receipt or take a print out whatever you prefer.
Customers can use the below contact details to solve their queries.
|For new connection||Give a missed call on 7411779791|
|Customer service/complaint||Call TPNODL Toll-Free No. 1912 / 1800-345-6718 OR |
send an email to [email protected]
|Power Theft||Please call 9438906002|
Circle and division office contact details:
Click here to download the address, phone number, and email address.
Twitter: You may also ask questions on the TP Northern Odisha Distribution Limited Twitter handle @tpnodl_balasore or visit the URL https://twitter.com/tpnodl_balasore
|TPNODL bill payment||https://www.tpnodl.com/customer-zone/bill-payment|
|TPNODL customer portal login page||https://customerportal.tatapower.com/Login/|
|TPNODL new connection page||https://www.tpnodl.com/customer-zone/new-connection|
|TPNODL consumer request form||https://customerportal.tatapower.com/Portal//contact-us-connect-me_template.aspx|
|TPNODL offers and schemes page||https://www.tpnodl.com/offers-and-schemes|
|Mo Bidyut payment page||https://mobidyut.com/NewConnection/uti|
|Odisha One portal||https://www.odishaone.gov.in/citizen/|
|Odisha One Quick Pay||https://www.odishaone.gov.in/citizen/quick-pay|
|TPNODL payment locations||https://customerportal.tatapower.com/Portal/PaymentLocationPreLogin.aspx|
|Name of the portal||TP Northern Odisha Distribution Limited|
|Total Population serving||97 Lakhs|
|Number of customers||20.54 Lakh|
|Distribution Area||28,000 sq. Km.|
|No. of Power Transformer||524|
|No. of Distribution Transformer||72,323|
|No. of 33/11kV Sub-station||236|
|33KV Line (CKT Km.)||2,895|
|11KV Line (CKT Km.)||37,591|
|LT Line (CKT Km.)||66,672|
|Number of Circles||5|
|Number of Divisions||16|
|Number of Sub-Divisions||50|
|Number of Sections||159|