The University of Rhode Island URI ecampus login. How to easily access your student portal? What are the benefits and services offered through the URI e-campus online portal? How students can recover their accounts? We are sharing all important login, sign-up, and account troubleshooting-related information in this article. Please have a look.
What is URI eCampus?
The University of Rhode Island has developed e-Campus an online portal for its students, staff, and employee. It works as a central hub and provides all essential academic, financial, and university information to everyone. e-campus has been developed through the Populor Peoplesoft product of Oracle and provide all essential functionalities to students.
Roode Island is using the three core modules of PeopleSoft software.
- Student Administration
- Human Resources
- Financial Administration.
By implementing all three versions mentioned above, the university is providing its essential services to students, staff, and the Human Resources team. e-Campus is accessible through an online web-based system by using a user ID and Password.
Students, staff, and employees can access the e-campus through the links given at the top right side of the official website. eCampus brings automated system functionality and proved to be a faster, more reliable, and more efficient system as compared to previous manual processes. All campuses of the University of Rhodes Island are using the same e-Campus portal.
URI e-Campus Student Login
Please follow the below login steps.
- Visit the URI eCampus portal login page through the above link.
- You will find a login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Press the Login button to access your account.
Note: Students, faculty, and staff please check your schedules in eCampus for possible classroom changes.
Forgot your eCampus User ID
- Visit the above web page to recover your user ID.
- Please fill in the following form so we can match your information with the University of Rhode Island.
- The information below is only needed to find your records with the University’s e-Campus system.
- This will ensure that you will have proper access to e-Campus.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name.
- You can search using either your URI ID or Social Security.
- Select one option and enter that.
- Press the Continue button.
- You will get an email including your user ID on your registered email address.
Forgot URI e-Campus login Password
Visit the above-given URL to reset your password. To improve online security, URI now requires your password to be changed every 180 days and the standards for a password have been increased.
- a capital letter,
- a lowercase letter,
- two numbers and
- a special character such as a !@#$%^&*(.
For example, an acceptable password would be Hello23$.
e-campus student direct login link
Students can also visit the above direct login link and access their student portal by entering their user ID and password.
Sign In | Handshake URI
Get the job done. Handshake is your preferred choice to connect with the top employers and get hired.
- Students – Launch the next step in your career.
- Employers – Hire the next generation of talent.
- Career Centers – Bring the best jobs to your students.
URI e-Campus Faculty/Staff login
Faculty and staff can use the above link to log in to the e-campus portal. Just visit the login page and use your login credentials to access your account.
URI e-campus HR login
Staff/Employees can access the Human Resource e-campus account through the above link. Just visit the URL given above and enter your login credentials. Please note that you can access this system only if meet the below access criteria.
- Your device is using the URI VPN (regardless of off-campus/on-campus)
~ OR ~
- All of the following must be true of your device:
- Is on-campus, on a wired network (131.128.x.x, 10.x.x.x, not wireless)
- Has Absolute installed
- Joined to an approved AD domain (uri.ds.uri.edu, ecc.egr.uri.edu, crc.uri.edu, phys.uri.edu, ais.uri.edu, domain.hrl, PSURI.internal, cob.uri.edu)
- Has approved antivirus software installed (Cylance, McAfee, Defender)
AURI e-campus services
Students can access many important services such as:
- To request an official or unofficial transcript log onto e-Campus and navigate as follows:
- Home > Self Service > Academic Records > Request Official Transcript
- Home > Self Service > Academic Records > View Unofficial Transcript
View Enrollment Appointments
Enrollment appointment times are assigned by the number of earned credits reflected in your academic record.
- To access your enrollment appointment time, log onto e-Campus and navigate as follows:
- Home > Self Service > Enrollment > Enrollment Dates
Your final (and Freshmen midterm) grades are located on e-Campus.
- To view your grades log onto e-Campus and navigate as follows:
- Home > Self Service > Academic Records > View My Grades
Withdrawal/Leave of Absence
- To withdraw from URI log onto e-Campus and navigate as follows:
- Home > URI Student Services > Submit Withdrawl
- To take a leave of absence from URI log onto e-Campus and navigate as follows:
- Home > URI Student Services > Leave of Absence Survey
Adding and Dropping Classes
- To add a class for a semester log onto e-Campus and navigate as follows:
- Home > Self Service > Enrollment > Enrollment: Add Classes
- To drop a class log onto e-Campus and navigate as follows:
- Home > Self Service > Enrollment > Enrollment: Drop Classes
View Holds and To Do List
Holds are an important part of your enrollment at URI.
- To see if you have any holds log onto e-Campus and navigate as follows:
- Home > Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Holds
The To Do List
To Do List is more important for admissions applicants, but is also an important feature for current enrollees.
- All students should check the To Do List.
- To see your To Do List log onto e-Campus and navigate as follows:
- Home > Self Service > Campus Personal Information > To Do List
URI Brightspace Student Login
Access your Brightspace account through Microsoft login.
- Click the above link and you will be redirected to a login page powered by Microsoft.
- Enter your User ID and press the Next button.
- On the next page, enter your password and log in to your Brightspace account.
URI eCampus Student Portal Summary
|Article Title:||URI e-Campus Login Student Portal 2023|
|Student login page||https://ecampus.uri.edu/students|
|Portal Tags:||uri ecampus guest login, university of rhode island e-campus,|
e-campus login uri, e campus login uri, e campus uri login,
e-campus uri login, uri e campus student login, uri edu ecampus
|Official web pages:||Housing|
Athletics and Recreation
Health and Wellness
|Registrant:||University of Rhode Island|
210 Flagg Rd
Kingston, RI 02881
|Domain record activated:||02-Feb-1989|
Take hep through the ITS Service Desk.
Phone number: 401 874-4357
Email address: [email protected]
As a major research university defined by innovation and big thinking, URI offers its undergraduate, graduate, and professional students distinctive educational opportunities designed to meet the global challenges of today’s world and the rapidly evolving needs of tomorrow. That’s why we’re here.
|Buildings on four campuses||320|
|Tenured faculty identify as people of color||18.6%|
|Nations represented in our student body||76|
|Students are RI residents||52%|
|Middle 50% GPA for Admitted First-Year Students||3.5-4.0|
|First-Year Applications, Fall 2021||25.4K|
|First-Year Students Admitted||3,340|
|First-Year Students Identifying as Students of Color||22%|
We have shared all the important information about the University of Rhodes Island student portal in this article. How to login in and access the e-Campus portal, how to recover a student’s accounts, how to access important services such as Brightspace, add, and dropping classes, view transcripts, view grades, etc. I hope you find all the information useful.
Finally, thanks for reading this article. Please share if you find this article helpful in any way.