How to pay the Banter by Piercing Pagoda Credit Card bill through different methods such as online payment, phone payment, Mail payment, Comenity EasyPay, etc.
What are the payment penalties, charges, and interest rates Banter’s customers will have to pay in case of late payment? Check everything you need to know about the Bill Payment related information for Banter by Piercing Pagoda Credit Card in this article.
Table of contents:
- Banter by Piercing Pagoda credit card bill payment
- Penalty, Charges, and interest rates on Banter credit card
- Customer Service
- Visit the official credit card payment login page OR
- Call the payment phone number 1-844-271-2718
Complete payment guide:
Banter by Piercing Pagoda credit card bill payment
All Banter customers can use the different payments mentioned below to pay their card bills. We are also sharing detailed information about all the payment options. Please have a look.
- Pay through the official website
- Automatic payment
- Mail payment
- Phone payment
- Pay in the Banter store
- Pay Through Comenity’s EasyPay
i-Pay Through the official website:
Customers can pay through the official website after login into their account. Online payment is the easiest and most convenient method to pay the monthly card bill. Please check the step-by-step process mentioned below.
Add a bank account:
- First of all, you must add a bank account to your Comenity account so that you can make payments every time through the added bank account and skip adding a bank account step for faster payment processing.
- You can add a bank account by visiting your Banter Comentiy account profile page. You can add or remove checking bank accounts on this page.
- Customers can also add a bank account through the Comenity Banter account payment section while making a payment.
- You will need your bank account number and routing number to add a bank account so keep ready with this information while adding a checking account.
Make a payment:
- After adding a checking account to your Comenity Bank account, please visit the Comenity Banter account page and log in with your username and password.
- After that, visit the payment section and enter the amount you want to pay from the given options of the minimum payment, full statement balance, and any custom amount as per your choice.
- Select the bank account that you have already added or add a new bank account.
- Select the payment date to schedule your payment.
- Review all the information you have entered and finish the payment processing.
Note: Please make a payment before 5 PM if you want to credit it on the same day.
Customers can also use the automatic payment service. The automatic payment plan will debit your bank account for the amount you have mentioned in the automatic payment plan and will be credited to your Banter’s credit card account.
Please check the below steps to enroll in the automatic payment plan.
- You will have to visit your Comenity Banter account page.
- Login and visit the Payment section.
- Click the Automatic Payment option and fill out all the required details.
- You will have to provide information such as how much you want to pay every month automatically, which bank you want to use to debit the payment automatically, etc.
- After entering all details, review all information once and set up the automatic payment plan.
If you receive a notification about your enrollment then your recurring payment plan will be active from the next billing cycle.
iii-Payment by Mail:
Payment through sending Mail is also available for customers. A check or money order is required to be sent in the Mail at the payment address mentioned below.
Comenity Capital Bank,
PO Box 183003,
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
- Please note that the correct and most updated payment address is mentioned on your monthly billing statement.
- Please check your latest statement and verify the above-mentioned address. Also, check other details related to how to send a payment Mail.
- If there is a payment coupon in the billing statement then send that coupon also in the Mail. If you don’t find any coupon then write your Full name and Account number on the check or Money Order. It will help to speed up the process and make a payment in the correct account.
- Mail generally takes around 7 to 10 days to deliver so it is advised to send Mail at least 10 days before the due date.
- Don’t use a post-dated check for making a payment as it is not the correct payment method.
Phone payment is also a faster and more convenient way to make a payment on the Banter credit card. Banter customers can call the 1-844-271-2718 payment phone number to make a payment. Customers can follow the on-call instructions of the automatic dialer machine to pay the Banter credit card bill.
- Phone payment is a free service and is available 24/7.
- Any bank account number and routing number are required to make a payment.
Expedited phone payment:
If the customer wants to make an immediate payment then an expedited phone payment service is also available where a live agent will help the customer to make a faster payment. Expedited service is chargeable and a $15 fee per transaction will be charged.
Customers will get the option to withdraw the Expedited phone payment service and use the automatic dialer machine option at the time of making the phone payment.
v-Pay in the Banter Store:
Please check in the store if customers can pay their Banter credit card bill or not.
vi-Pay Through Comenity’s EasyPay:
EasyPay is Comenity Bank’s inbuilt payment facility for all Comenity credit card holders. Since Banter credit cards are issued by the Comeity bank so Banter’s customers can make their credit card payments by using Comenity’s EasyPay facility.
It’s a very easy process and convenient one also as there is no need to log in to any account. The drawback is that you can not check the EasyPay payment history as it is not connected to any account.
To use the EasyPay facility, please visit Banter Comenity’s EasyPay web page. An online form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Enter the credit card information in this online form and press the Find My Account button. It will verify the account based on the information you have entered.
Once you have identified your account, make an online payment and pay your credit card bill.
Penalty, Charges, and interest rates on Banter credit card
If Banter customers do not make a payment on time then the late penalty and interest charges will be applied and will be added to the next monthly statement.
Comenity Bank advises to pay at least the minimum payment before 5 PM (ET) on the due date otherwise customers will have to pay the applicable charges as per the below-mentioned penalties and interest rate.
Charges and interest details:
|Card type||APR for purchases||Minimum interest charge||Late/Returned payment penalty|
|Banter credit card||29.99%||$2||$41|
How customers can avoid a late penalty?
There are several precautionary measures customers can take to pay their credit card bills on time and avoid any late/returned penalty.
Use recurring payment facility:
Banter customers can use the recurring payment facility provided through Comenity Bank. After the enrollment, There is no action needed from the customer’s side, and the recurring payment plan debits the required billing amount every month from the customer’s bank account.
Schedule your payment:
Banter customers can schedule their payment in advance through their Comenity Banter account. It will help to pay the required bill on the scheduled date.
Enroll in the payment-related alerts:
Customers can enroll themselves in the payment-specific alerts service. These alerts will remind them about the payment due date, payment amount, etc, and helps customers to make on-time payment on their credit card.
Add authorized users:
It is a great facility and helps customers in many situations such as when a customer is traveling and there is no availability of the internet or if the customer can not access the online Comenity account to make a payment. In that case, an authorized user can make a payment on behalf of the customer.
If customers are facing any type of bill payment-related issues related to the Banter credit cards then please call the customer service phone number 1-844-271-2718 and ask for help.
Please write your inquiries to…
Comenity Capital Bank,
PO Box 183003,
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
|Banter Comenity account page||https://comenity.net/banter|
|Secure Message Center||https://d.comenity.net/ac/banter/secure/message-center|
|Comenity EasyPay web page||https://d.comenity.net/easypay/banter/welcome|
What is the late and returned fee?
Banter credit cardholders will have to pay the $30 fee for a late or returned payment if it is happening the first time. If it is happening a second or more time then the late and returned penalty will be $41.
Apart from the late and returned penalty, interest will also apply at a rate of 29.99%.
How can I find the billing details?
Customers can check their monthly statements by logging into their accounts. By default, all customers will be enrolled to receive an electronic copy of their statement. If customers want then they can also request a paper copy.
In the billing statement, all billing-related information will be available such as all transaction details, statement balance, available credit limit, applied penalty and interest charges, etc.
Can I pay in any currency?
Currently, you can make a payment only in United States Dollars. If you use any other currency then your payment will not be accepted.