How to login to a Binance US account? How to register a new account online? What are the login and registration-related guidelines? Check all the updated information in this article.
What is Binance US?
Binance is an online marketplace to sell and purchase crypto through its platform. Anyone can create an online account and start trading online.
Binance.com and Binance.us are different entities. Binance.com operates worldwide while the Binance.us platform is available in the United States. Binance.US is a digital asset marketplace that is regulated by United States laws. It has got licenses from almost all states in the United States.
Binance.us recently got a license from the 42nd state in the United States and continuously working to achieve its mission to provide crypto access to all Americans. They are working hard to expand their coverage in the entire United States.
US Binance Login
If you already have an account then simply visit the official website and log in to your account. Below steps will be useful to access your account.
You can access your Binance.us account by visiting the direct login page https://www.binance.us/login. Use your email address and password to access your account. You can also use the alternate login URL
Steps to log in on the web portal:
- Visit the official website https://www.binance.us/.
- Click the “Log in” link in the top right corner of the website.
- You will see a login page on the screen.
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Press the “Log In” button to access your account.
Login through Binance.us mobile app:
Customers can also use the official mobile app to access their accounts. The mobile app is a secure and convenient way and can be used on the go.
How to download the mobile app?
First of all, you will have to download the official mobile app. Please follow the below steps.
i-Download by scanning the QR code:
- Visit the Binance.us website.
- Scan the QR code available on the homepage and the footer of the website.
- Download the app on your smartphone.
ii-Download through mobile app link:
- Visit the mobile app page on the official website at https://www.binance.us/downloadApp.
- You will find Android and iOS both app links on this page.
- Click the app that is compatible with your smartphone and download the app.
iii-Download through direct links:
We are sharing the direct links of the Binance.us mobile app. Just click the link and download the app.
Log In to the mobile app:
- Open the mobile app on your smartphone.
- Enter your email address and password and Tap the “Log In” button to access your account.
Binance US QR code login
An alternate login method is also available. Customers can scan the QR code from the Binance.us mobile app and access their accounts.
- Visit the Binance US login page on a desktop or laptop.
- Click the “Log In with QR code” link.
- Now open the Binance US mobile app.
- Scan the QR code from the option available in the app and access your account.
Binance US Registration
If you don’t have an account then you can create a new account by visiting the registration page https://accounts.binance.us/en/register.
Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website https://www.binance.us/.
- Click the Sign-Up link on the top right side or visit the registration page directly at https://www.binance.us/register.
- An online registration page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
- Enter Your email address and a strong password.
- Enter the referral code if you have any.
- Select the 18 years old consent and terms check box.
- Finally, click the “Create Account” button.
- Now check your email and verify your account and complete the rest of the process.
Binance US Login Issues
Binance.US is the leading crypto platform trusted by millions of customers in the U.S. Securely buy and sell bitcoin and 150+ cryptocurrencies with some of the lowest fees available anywhere, including zero-fee trading for BTC and ETH on select pairs.
We proudly offer 40+ cryptocurrencies, 100+ trading pairs, 6 staking coins, and we recently launched SEN integration to help our institutional customers. We are continuing to build on the momentum of our first year and there is nothing you need to do to continue using the platform.
How to Deposit Crypto?
You can easily deposit crypto after logging in to your account. Below steps would be helpful.
- Open the Binance.US mobile app on your smartphone.
- Login to your account by entering your login credentials.
- Tap the Wallet icon at the bottom of your smartphone screen.
- Tap the Deposit button.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to deposit from the drop-down menu.
- You will see a warning to ensure that the network selected matches the withdrawal address’s network. It may also mention a deposit tag or memo (depending on the cryptocurrency).
- In either case, tap ‘Understood‘ to proceed
- Your deposit address for the selected cryptocurrency will be shown.
- You can either copy the address or scan the QR code.
- Paste this address as the destination address when creating the transaction in the wallet you are sending from.
- Note: If you see an address as well as a tag or Memo, you will need to copy and paste each into their relevant fields when sending your transaction.
Binance.US Institutional login
Please make sure you are visiting the correct URL. Login by entering your email ID and password. No account yet? Create Institutional Account
Why Can’t I Log in to My Binance.US Account? How to Disable Your Account · How to View Your Login History · How to Add or Remove a Device · See all 12 articles …
Tow factor authentication is a great way to stop unauthorized access to your account. It adds an additional authentication after entering the email address and password. Two-factor Authentication. ©2023 BAM Trading Services Inc. d.b.a. Binance.US – All rights reserved. NMLS ID: 1906829 …
Why Can’t I Log in to My Binance.US Account?
There might be different issues if you are not able to login to your account as mentioned below.
- You entered an incorrect email address.
- You entered an incorrect password.
- You failed to access or enter the code from the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) method you set.
- You submitted too many login attempts.
- Your account may have been deleted or deactivated.
- The account information you entered does not match existing records at Binance.US.
No. All customer support is handled via our support ticket system or email. For easy-to-follow instructions on contacting support (on the web and the app) please visit here.
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/binanceus
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/binance_us/
- Telegram – https://t.me/Binance_USA
- Facebook – https://www.instagram.com/binance_us/
- Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/BinanceUS/
|Name of portal||Binance US|
|Company||BAM Trading Services Inc|
|Business||Digital Assets trading|
Which states are still not supported yet by Binance Us?
Users residing in the below-mentioned states will not be able to access a Binance US account.
What are the supported assets by Binance US?
There are many digital assets that are supported by Binance US and are available on its marketplace for trading purposes. As of now 150+ digital assets including coins, tokens, and trading pairs are available.
For more information, please visit https://support.binance.us/hc/en-us/articles/360049417674-List-of-Supported-Assets.
What is the Binance US fee structure?
Now you can trade Bitcoin and Ethereum freely in the U.S. through Binance US. Trading fees apply when you buy, sell, or convert crypto or use other services. Trading fees are determined by your 30-day trading volume, calculated on a rolling basis every day at 8 p.m. EDT.
Crypto deposits are free, though fees may apply when you withdraw crypto. Fees may apply to USD deposits or withdrawals depending on the payment method.
More information is available here
How can I view my Login History?
i-Log into your Binance.US account on the web.
2-Click on your email in the top-right of your screen, and select Account & Settings from the drop-down menu.
3-Navigate to the “Security” tab in the top-left.
4-Locate the “Device Management” section and select “Show All Devices.”
5-From here, you should be able to view your account’s complete login history, which devices you have been logging in from, associated IP addresses, and the general associated area of said IP addresses.
To sum up, we have shared all the important information related to how to log in and access the Binance US account. How to register on the trading platform and start trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other digital assets. Please let us know your views about this article. Finally, thanks for reading this post.