Check everything you want to know about how to log in to Brookwood Baptist Health my chart portal and access all important health-related services and patient data.
Steps to login
Patients can log in to their Mychart account and view all patient-related data, lab results, prescriptions, appointment details, etc. To log in to your Mychart account, please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website https://mychart.bhsala.com/.
- Enter your Mychart username and password on the login page and press the Sign-In button to access your account.
After login patients can access their health data, lab test results, medical history, prescription details, appointment history, get a new appointment, pay their medical bills, etc
Login through the mobile app:
Patients can also download the mobile app and access their accounts. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website.
- Move down this page, you will see the mobile app link at the bottom side.
- Click the app links and download the Android or iOS app on your smartphone.
- You can also download the app through the below links.
- Now open the app on your smartphone.
- Enter your Brookwood Baptist Health MyChart username and password.
- Press the Sign In button to access your account.
How to recover the Mychart account?
In case patients forget their usernames and password, they can recover them. Please follow the below steps.
Visit the password reset page and enter all required information. A password reset link will be sent to your email address. Click the link and create a new password.
Visit the username recovery page and enter all required information. The username will be sent to the registered email ID.
Visit the Mychart sign-up page enter your Mychart activation code and other details and activate your account.
Patients can make an online payment anytime through their Mychart account or as a Guest. To use the Guest payment facility, visit the guest payment web page https://mychart.bhsala.com/mychart//Billing/GuestPay/PayasGuest.
Find your account by entering the account number and guarantor’s last name. After the verification of the account, press the Next button and make an online payment.
For Mychart-related tech support, please call the helpline number at (205) 264-2046.