San Francisco Public Library SFPL.org Login. How to log in and access your SFPL Library online account? How to make a San Francisco Library Card? What are the login requirements for secure and safe login and what are the account recovery options available for users? Check everything you want to know in this article.
We are sharing some basic login requirements mentioned below. Please have a look.
To access the SFPL Library, a user must have:
- The correct web address of the login page.
- The user must be registered on the official website.
- Users must have the Username or Barcode and Password of their SFPL account.
- The user must have a secure and trusted device to access the account securely.
- Users must have a secure web browser installed on their devices such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
How to log in?
- Please visit the official SFPL website https://sfpl.org.
- Click the “Log In / My SFPL” link located in the top menu.
- A login page powered by Biblio Commons will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Username or Barcode and Password in the login form.
- Press the “Log In” button to access your account.
How to reset your password?
In case a user forgot the account password then a password reset facility is also available. Please follow the below steps to create a new password.
- Visit the SFPL login page.
- Click the Forgot Password link available on the login page.
- You may also visit the password recovery page directly at https://sfpl.bibliocommons.com/user/forgot.
- Enter your Barcode and press the Enter button.
- You will receive an email containing password reset instructions on your registered email address.
- Open your email and create a new password.
If you are not able to log in then try logging in using your library card number. Your username is for your convenience. You can always log in with your library card number.
If you are still having issues related to your account, please contact the library through the contact details given at the end of this article in the Helpline section.
- Beanstack Library Login
- KCLS Login – King County Library System
- NYPL login: The New York Public Library
- SUSS Library Login
How do I get a library card? – SFPL
Residents of California may receive a free library card. A San Francisco Public Library card opens the door to a world of information and entertainment. In addition to borrowing books, LPs, and museum passes, your card allows you to download digital media, use electronic databases, take online classes, use library computers, and more.
To get your SFPL Library card, you will have to visit any nearest SFPL location and submit an application form along with a valid Photo ID.
- You can submit an online application form at https://sflib1.sfpl.org/selfreg or you can fill out the online application form, and take a printout of it.
- Once the application has been submitted online or you have a printout of the completed application form, take it to the nearest SFPL location along with a valid Photo ID proof.
- Library cards are issued only after visiting the Library in person.
- A welcome card for the visitors and a Teacher card for the educators are also available.
Log In | San Francisco Public Library – BiblioCommons
Login to your account and find
- Find what you want with a better search.
- Track your borrowing.
- Rate and review titles you borrow, and share your opinions on them.
- Get personalized recommendations.
Enter your San Francisco Public Library username and password and log in to your account. The San Francisco Public Library system is dedicated to free and equal access to information, knowledge, independent learning, and the joys of reading for our diverse community.
Discover & Go- Login
Discover & Go is a program provided by your library that offers free and low-cost passes for museums, science centers, zoos, theatres, and other cultural destinations. Log in with your library card credentials and browse for passes by date or attractions. Make your reservation and print or download your pass shortly before your visit.
Log in – San Francisco Public Library Digital Collections
Username *. Password *. Log in. About DigitalSF.org · Advanced Search · Permissions · Photo Collection FAQ · SFPL.org · admin login.
DigitalSF is the website for San Francisco Public Library’s Digital Collections, consisting of digitized and born-digital materials from unique SFPL collections. Formats include photographic prints, negatives, and slides; documents and manuscripts; books; maps; oral histories; and audiovisual recordings.
San Francisco Public Library – OverDrive
Browse, borrow, and enjoy titles from the San Francisco Public Library digital collection.
- Visit the SFPL Overdrive web page.
- Click the Sign In link in the top right corner.
- Enter your Card number and PIN.
- Press the Sign In button to access your account.
LinkedIn Learning Library Account Login | Formerly Lynda …
Log in – Axis 360
San Francisco Public Library. Log Into Your Library. Library Card ID. Pin. show. login. Remember me? recommended only for private devices.
SFPL Library Location and Hours
To find out the working hours and location, please follow the below steps.
- Visit the SFPL Library location page.
- You will find a list of all 31 locations on this page.
- You can also filter the list according to location name or keyword on the left side.
- Click the location name to find out the below-mentioned information about that location.
- Main Library Calendar
- About the Main Library
- Human Resources
- Meeting Rooms
- WiFi at the Library
- Printing in the Library
- Public Transit
- Study Rooms
- Volunteer Services
- Working hours of all locations are available in the main list and also on every location web page.
SFPL Library Portal Summary
|Article Title:||SFPL Login – San Francisco Public Library|
|SFPL library login page||https://sfpl.bibliocommons.com/user/login|
|SFPL Library’s official website||https://sfpl.org|
|About us page||https://sfpl.org/about|
|Portal Tags:||sfpl overdrive, sfpl library sign in, sfpl catalog,|
sfpl hours, sfpl printing, sfpl locations
For any type of account-related support, please contact the Mail SFPL Library.
Main Library Address:
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street
San Francisco CA 94102-4733
(415) 557-4433 (TTY)
Youth Centers Librarians (415) 557-4554
Working hours of SFPL Mail library:
|Sunday||12 – 6|
|Monday||9 – 6|
|Tuesday||9 – 8|
|Wednesday||9 – 8|
|Thursday||9 – 8|
|Friday||12 – 6|
|Saturday||10 – 6|
We have shared all the important information about the San Fransisco Public Library. We have shared all the SFPL login links for different services so that users can easily access their accounts. We have also shared the account recovery procedures through a step-by-step process to help users in case of any issues.
We hope you like this article. Please share your views, suggestions, or questions in the comment section below. Finally thanks for reading this article. Please share this article if you find it helpful.